The Watcher Files

Wednesday, April 07, 2004



Yesterday I had a great time with Zeph Daniel being his first interviewee for his recorded interviews section he's putting up soon on his site at http://www.lambreport.com . Zeph's a great guy and I had a great time, we could have talked for 10 more hours.

I'm trying to organize myself a little and put all the articles I've ever written in one spot at http://www.sherryshriner.com I'll be working on that site over the next few days.

I keep being reminded that this hoax to come Sonanda/Maitreya is not the Antichrist. Matthew 24:5 keeps coming to mind, just an elaborate hoax to claim Jesus is here..but he won't actually be the Antichrist so keep that in mind no matter what stunts this Satanic freak pulls.

I know people think we're already in Matthew 24 but I think it's going to begin with a bang here shortly within the next couple of months if this NESARA facade is announced this year. I can't fathom the thought of going through another 4 years with Bush and we know it happens during the term of his presidency so if it doesn't happen this year I don't know how I'll put up with another 4 years of attacks, intimidations, harassment and general mayhem but I know through Yahushuah we can do all things...even though we just may not want to.

It's just par for the course.

When the Lord tells me to stand I stand, when He tells me to sit I sit, and if He tells me we're going to be here another 100 years so be it. Yah is the reason for the day.


Every day.


No comments: