The Watcher Files

Saturday, April 03, 2004

http://www.saintsunderattack.com is under attack. Now that I've made my point the website is down as I await for the all-amusing answer as to "why" from my webhosts.

http://www.tearingdownstrongholds.com is down.

They are going to fight every inch to keep the truth from getting out to people.

I'm tired. It's the same war and game every single day just to keep the websites up. I'm going to have to look into buying my own server and all that technical stuff just to keep them up but I don't have the money anyway.

It's always something. I knew it was coming. I've dealt with the NSA all week via their pawn underground agents who infiltrate Christians and Christian groups as believers. And when they get outted they get furious. And it doesn't take much to discover who they really are after a short while. Depends how good they are. Even the best can't last past 3 weeks with those who can discern. You usually know something is wrong but you tend to give the benefit of the doubt to people. But that doesn't last forever.

I'm just sick of it.

I've also had email intimidation and threats by a Arthur Schwartz to take down the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion off my site or he was personally going to see to it that Paypal banned me from using their service for donations and website Cd buyers.

You can view that article at http://www.thewatcherfiles.com on the left side while that site is still up.

I'm being attacked on all sides. There is a war against saints today and those trying to get the truth out. There is no freedom in this country anymore, it's a facade. Our kids are risking their lives in Iraq to fight for their "freedom" from tyranny when in their own country Christians can't have websites up without constantly being harassed????

Does even the biggest skeptic get it now?

It's not the Arabs and immigrants under scrutiny in this country, it's the believers in the Most High God. "WE" are a threat to "national security." Yes, housewives across the country are a threat.

When housewives who love God become a threat, when does our government become delusional paranoid?

But we know the game. The Antichrist is getting ready to come to power and the way is being prepared for him. If you really haven't figured it out yet, yes our government is in cohoots with bringing him to power.

People like me aren't going to last much longer on the internet. Read up and get info while you can because it's a daily struggle and fight now to keep it up. Don't take it for granted, it may not be there tomorrow.

So how was your week?

No comments: