The Watcher Files

Thursday, April 22, 2004


The Lord revealed to me this week that I have a key to the Bible Codes. I don't know exactly what that is, but it has to go along with the fact He led me into them to begin with and told me on January 1st this year He'd use me to reveal big things.

Nothings more aggravating than even seeing some of the codes out there I've seen decoded by others. Most of the time you'd find more spiritual discernment in a wet paper bag.

If you're not going to search out every term in a code and how they all relate to each other you're wasting your time. So that means by the time you're done you could go through 8000 words. And I love those who send me emails and ask, "Hey can you look up my name real quick?" How exactly is about 40 hours of work quick? Or the ones who think it's an astrology book and it will tell their future as in relation to a job or marriage. Give me a break. No wonder the codes have a bad name.

It's not the codes that are bad, it's the perception people have of them.


No comments: