The Watcher Files

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Well it's been an interesting week. If my article on Tearing Down the Strongholds didn't wake up people to reality (who didnt' want woken up to begin with and now don't like it), my article on the Elf God is just blowing them away. They don't like that one either.

I'm shocked. I'm surprised. Actually I'm yawning <<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Some people just hate to have to see reality for what it is so their initial reaction is to tell you you're crazy instead of seeing reality itself as crazy. And it's hard to pinpoint any particular group because I'm finding most the time you can't tell the difference, but truthseekers I can connect with. God's real people I can connect with. The ones who claim they're His and are full of self-wisdom head knowledge and walk around in pride in their own self-righteousness thinking they're going to occupy the top floor in heaven don't even know who He is. If they did they'd recognize His watchman working in the last days and they can't. In fact they make it their ministry to renounce and reject everything His watchmen are doing.

God has His army busy. Not sitting around on their tuffs, so if you're not busy with something He's led or told you to do..then you better be asking yourself why not. If He doesn't have you busy then it's because He's not counting on you or can't.

No comments: