The Watcher Files

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I've been getting emails lately from an avid researcher who just loves my websites. He's read almost everything on them and just loves to learn everything he can. He's so eager to get replies back when I answer his questions and in his last email stated that no matter what death threat I get, he'd stand beside me.

He's 13 years old.

I could feel the Lord just hit and warm my heart when this man revealed his age to me. It brought flashbacks of my own youth. An avid Bible prophecy student all of my life, I read my first Bible prophecy book when I was 12 years old. My dad had Hal Lindsey's "Late Great Planet Earth" sitting on his bookshelf so I took and read it. And read it. And read it. I never did give it back to my dad. I couldn't part with it, and even over the years I would still glance through it and cherish it as the first prophecy book I had ever read.

Yahweh's army comes in all shapes, sizes, and ages. In fact many have claimed after having glimpses into the future of the Lord's army, it was dominant with women and children. Perhaps it's because women and children understand the word "team" is just another name for army. And there's no "I" in either word. Most of the women I know dont' have husbands who love the Lord or even understand what they're doing for Him or even why. They don't want bothered with it. If that's any indication of the rest of the world, then we can understand why men are such a minority in the last days. It seems like they're the majority, but they're just the ones with the TV time. God's women have stood up and they're getting the job done without fame and fortune and they're not giving up.

So to all the women out there completely discourged by/with their husbands..keep on keeping on..and don't let it cause you to lose your focus in the Lord.

And for the kids..you're on the right track..stay on it and learn how to listen to Yahweh's leading and calling.

And for the brothers, stay focused! We need you!

No comments: