The Watcher Files

Friday, April 16, 2004

Well..for anyone waiting for my expertise comments on Bush's blab job the other night, I really dont' have any. I didn't watch it. I couldn't watch it. He's too nauseating.


The setup for a future draft was obvious as to why he even had a primetime spot to begin with. Why would I spend my time watching someone who does nothing but lie?

I'm sure he was having retreat withdrawal having to be back at the office. He's spent more days on vacation this past year then most of us have ever had in our lifetimes. In fact..I've never had one..so must be nice to have such a luxurious job. And to think being President might be stressful. We've all been led down a loop. Want vacation? Become president!

I think it clearly shows that the most important job in the country is delegated and not really run by any one person. The president is just a front man taking acting lessons so everyone else can do the work. And unfortunately, in America today they're called handlers for Satan himself. People don't realize Hitler quoted Scripture the whole time he was in office. It pleases Satan to no end to be able to make a mockery of God's Word any way he can.

Well I'm tired of it. This country was founded under the Most High God and if people don't like it they should leave. They certainly shouldn't be able to lie their way to the presidency!

No comments: