The Watcher Files

Sunday, August 06, 2006

What Isn't In The News..

Stormpay is back! I have updated my orgone sites and some others with Stormpay. Stormpay is much better than Alertpay and I missed it!

For those who already support my ministry or would like to begin you can use Stormpay at https://www.stormpay.com/stormpay/handle_gen.php?generic=1&payee_email=sherryshriner%40aol.com&entity=Sherry%20Shriner&donation=0

Or you can mail to:
Sherry Shriner
P.O. Box 531
Carrollton, Ohio 44615

It's been another night of "invisible" people.

These are cloaked intel/military people who think that just because they are invisible and surrounding my camper they can't be heard. It's almost laughable!

I recognized this technology they had a few years ago, but it's been pretty blatant lately! I just ask Yah to kick them out.

They've developed a cloaking technology where they can be completely invisible so you can't see them, in fact for the most part you wouldn't know they were around until they do something stupid..like cough, or walk on twigs/branches/ or talk even..they seem to think that since they are cloaked they can't be heard. So much for brains...

I saw a fully lit UFO the other night when this place was the usual zoo and I had to ask Yah to send His Warrior Angels to secure this area...soon after the UFO passed over I saw a white streak of light in the sky. It was an angel. Angels often appear as white streaks of light or white beads of light. I knew Yah's Warriors were here to kick butt...

People often ask me how I'm still alive if I'm exposing the alien agenda as I do...YAH IS WHY.

I am totally protected by Him. It's not like I haven't had a zillion death threats or even assassination attempts, it's not me they're taking on...it's YAH...and I'm still standing!

One of these days perhaps one of them or even a few of them will realize they're on the losing side.

Yah bless to His Warriors

No comments: