The Watcher Files

Thursday, August 17, 2006

No More Mr. Nice Guy...

I get so tired of those who pretend to want to do good but do evil. The manipulators, liars, deceivers, gossip whores, backstabbers. Those who cause division and keep it going constantly because they don't know or want peace. They serve their father the devil and become pawns for him that he can use to continually seek to come up against me in any way, shape, or form that they can.

There's many who mock and criticize and make fun of my work for the Lord and wasn't it Jesus/Yahushua who said they did the same to Him and that Satan would do the same to us? And people do. They sling their crap in bucket fulls and claim they love the Lord while He judges them and takes their health and finances in condemnation for what they are doing to me and they simply "don't get it."

Last year the Lord told me He had had enough of 2 of my enemies in particular. He said one was going to die and one was going to lose their health.

And that's how it is. His judgment and condemnation are upon them.

The Lord has put me through many tests and trials and through Him I've withstood them all. He says through much tribulation comes much joy. I learned a long time ago to just leave all things in His hands whether they be good or bad. He's always testing His people. And He knows those who are really His and those who just give Him lip service.

Sure at times I get a temper against those who are vicious and evil continually...but the Lord understands and He forgives. I'm a work in progress and have much to deal with. The Lord allows attacks and pitfalls, He allows us to go through hell on earth so that we learn to depend on Him and our reward in heaven is much greater. Through much tribulation comes much joy. He told me that the other night when I was sitting here and it's been on my mind a lot lately.

The Lord has led me to no longer call upon Him for His Warrior Angels to protect and defend me or my family, but to call for His Destroyer Angels. He will destroy those who are wicked and evil and harass us. So a warning to those who need it. The Lord's patience is done with you and my patience is done as well. You have been warned.

I get it from all sides constantly. Enough is enough.

All people have to do is ask the Lord Himself if I'm His. And for those who already know and plan and conspire constantly to harass and intimidate me because I'm a threat to your Luciferian agendas your destruction awaits. For some it will be much sooner than later.

I know I shake the gates of Hell and rock Lucifer's kingdom. The Lord has told me that Himself many times and it's obvious when so much of Satan's attention is focused on taking me down any way he can to shut me up so I'll stop exposing his plans and revealing everything about his evil and wicked alliances with mankind helping to bring him to power on earth. It's shaking his entire kingdom to the core.


Yah bless His Warriors

No comments: