The Watcher Files

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Well I've been busy writing more articles on Bible Prophecy. The Lord has me in this direct area and I am enjoying it. I have spent most my life in Bible prophecy and the books of the Prophets, so I'm comfortable with it.

I never thought I would see the day that the central defense of the faith would be the fundamental of the Lord's death on the cross. And not attacks from those outside the church, but from those inside it.

Yet the Lord and His apostles warned us that the last days would become so apostate people WOULD reject His death and sacrifice on the cross. When you reject His death, you reject and deny His redemption for us. There is no way to the Father but through His Son Jesus, Yahushua.

There is no other Name under heaven in which one can be saved. There is no other mediator between God and Man but Yahushua Himself.

Keep the faith. Don't let the enemies of Yahushua, and the enemies of the cross cause you to stumble and reject your salvation.

It's happening.

The apostate age is here. And it's not outside the churches, it's within.

Safeguard yourselves of the truth that is in you that the Lord has given you.

No comments: