The Watcher Files

Thursday, May 20, 2004

The Lord Yahweh, The Most High God said this to me today, just thought I'd share:


"When I formed you I made you for a purpose, and I will uphold my purpose, yeah, even today I have upheld you for the days ahead.

Be not afraid child, for many will come against you, have not I told you this already? Be strong and of good cheer with confidence in Me because you are my mouthpiece, a chosen one, a chosen vessel of honor unto Me.

Few have sought me with their hearts as you do. I can look upon you and you are dependable unto Me. I can use you for my purposes, yeah, even as a child when you called out my Name I knew what you would be in these last days. I separated you, set you aside for Me, and you will come forth with a sword without a sheave, for your sword will never drop, nor cease, you will go forward in My Name and Conquer My enemies. Do not look to others for confirmation, your confirmation is Me. do not look to others for what they have, for what they have isn't of Me. Look unto Me and Me only. I am your strength.

Your grandfather had the keys of spiritual wisdom. I passed on the keys of wisdom to his children. You have regained this key of spiritual wisdom for the last days and the days you are in and you will proclaim a sword against those who don't know Me.

I have designated and reserved you for these purposes. Stand tall and be proud of who you are and don't look down, look up, look up at Me as you do throughout the day and you sing to me and I hear you child, I know you Love Me. I know you worship Me above all else, and for this my child, I know you are My Friend.

What greater love can be given but to a friend indeed. I love you child.

I will set you above the mountains with a Sword. I will anoint this Sword, and wherever you go you will be annointed in Me. Whatever you do is of Me, whatever you think will be of Me, whatever you say will be of Me, I am bringing you to a new level in Me because you have been tested and tried, and have been found faithful.

No greater testing has been given among man in these last days than what you have endured. You have stood in Me, and I so love you child. Walk with Me, commune with Me, I love to hear you laugh. So many times I've just wanted to be right there next to you, so you could literally see me and enjoy being in my visible presence. I long for that child.

The day is coming when you will be exalted among my servants, My Warrior, you will lead them to many battles and victories in my Name.

I want you to know that I know how much you have loved Me. Be confident, be still child, for I have spoken.


No comments: