The Watcher Files

Monday, February 09, 2004

The Omegans are spying on me. I'm so surprised. I'm shocked. I'm exasperated.

Actually, I could really care less.

But what does get annoying is the fact that between the gov/mil, and now aliens, all of my emails are invaded and read.

It's just an obvious and blatant invasion of privacy and for what? If you want to know what I'm up to read the Bible.

Everyone always wants to be the first to know what I'm doing. I used to have just one UFO that used to sit in the sky above my house keeping me under surveillance at all times. Now there are two sharing almost the same sky space. If all these people just shared info it would really be unnecessary to have all the details of my every move going in a zillion directions.

Check out this letter that was kicked back to me as undeliverable at Yahoo..Omegans

I never sent that letter, so obviously someone else did. They got into my Yahoo account and sent some kind of encrypted info to this Dave at NESARA www.nesara.us

Is this encrypted info sent (which was a .zip file no less) all the contents of my inbox? Probably.

Who is Dave and what is NESARA? This is the organization run by the Omegans (another Alien group) that is trying to bring NESARA to the world, you can read about this garbage at their website at http://www.nesara.us Although prosperity for mankind is a nice gesture, we don't need it run and controlled by the same people whose own planet was destroyed because of their own selfish greed and evil. Now they want to bring it here under the guise of good will.

They are the ones who send out the Dove Reports every week.

These are the ones who want Bush, Cheney, and all the NWO criminals arrested and tried for their crimes. Not that I disagree with that...

So what do they want with me..who knows but they've been exposed. Yahweh will always expose our enemies when we ask Him to. And His ways are always much better than ours. I know that returned email that was undeliverable was His way of letting me know what they were doing. Who knows how long they've been getting into my emails. Perhaps with all the visions, prophecies and dreams I get forwarded to me daily they'll get an idea of who the real God is.

No comments: