The Watcher Files

Monday, February 23, 2004

I learned something new I can actually share with everyone. Pretty soon I'll be revealing quite a few things but for now I bet you always wondered what those weird faces in the clouds were. Ever sit outside and watch the clouds roll by and see demonic looking forms and faces in the clouds? Like animal looking things? Well, those are called Sylphs. I finally learned they had a name and that I wasn't just imagining this kind of stuff.

I posted the code I worked on them at http://www.hiddencodes.com

I'm always bugging Yahweh to teach me a truth or reveal His mysteries to me. So this one was pretty easy since I was already familiar with these cloud things. I guess I can stop rebuking them as they pass by my house..LOL.

The skies have been active lately. Think I counted about 7 UFOs just last night. If you don't know what to look for besides the tv facade where they're grey and round and in your face obvious, just go outside on any night and look for the low hanging stars, I mean lower than the others, and they just sit there, sometimes they're yellowish/orangish, usually the brightest thing around, and if they want you to know what they are, they'll start moving around and make it obvious.

I simply can't understand why no one else sees these things? They're all over the place at night. The lights they use mimmick stars, so they're blending in as best they can, but they hang so much lower than stars do it's ridiculous. And stars don't hover for a while and then leave. Sometimes they'll mimmick planes and have red lights. Again, planes don't hover either, they eventually move out of your area.

Once you know what to look for, I bet you'll be seeing them all the time as well. These UFO's are usually surveillance craft. Just sitting around taking pictures, watching, ordering Dominoes..who knows. They don't seem hostile but you never want to mistake all these alien crafts for non-hostile. Some are, and my best advice is if one starts getting to close to you to run...or call on the name of Jesus. The hostile ones really don't like to hear that Name.

As a child of God we have power over all the enemy. So just claim His name and rebuke them. If you're not a child of God's and you've never accepted Him as your Saviour...RUN. Without God you have no protection against them and if they choose to abduct and kidnap you you'll either end up being another breeding or physical exam experiment or food.

Over 300,000 people a year alone, just in the United States disappear without a trace. Where do you think they are? They end up as food or breeding for the aliens. That's 3 million people over just 10 years. And that's just in this country. Imagine worldwide what the real numbers are.

I know, not a pretty picture. But the truth isn't always pretty.


No comments: