The Watcher Files

Thursday, February 12, 2004

ok I did it. I put all the info for chip detecting and neutralizing products on one page.

The Lord was leading me to this last year but I got lost in the mire of all those websites and all that weird stuff, so I'd leave them. It was the walls I had built to reject certain things, mostly the effects of my childhood and early adulthood growing up in churchdumb and being told what to believe instead of asking Yahweh Himself.

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/detect-chips.htm

Yahweh told me last year that no one has all the truth. We all have pieces of it. So there's many things we can learn from others. It's when you stop being open for Him to lead you that you'll just sit in ignorance or in error.

None of us have all the truth, so there's many things we can learn from each other as we seek to learn the truth in all things in Him.

Medicines, herbs, natural remedies, there's more healing in the things that are natural than the poison they're trying to kill you with in today's medicines, not to mention advanced technology.

I know most Christians think all attacks are from the devil and witches. And they're not to far off..but don't forget the military, security, and intelligence agencies have very sophisticated electronic and electromagnetic weapons to target you with. After all, if you love the Lord, then you're a threat to national security.

Use wisdom. If Yahweh keeps leading you to the same websites or products, then get them and use them. If I was a little wiser I would have had them last year myself.

Sometimes I am just so slow..

And no, I"m not making a penny for endorsing those products. Just things the Lord has led me to through other people.

There's various kinds of Technology they are using against you to try and cause you to develop cancer, or tumors, or their favorites..heart attacks and strokes. Some of the most notable symptoms are feeling pounding and thumping in your head..like your heart just relocated, your heart speeding up and racing, dehydration, taste of sulfur in your mouth, headaches or migraines, feeling woozy like your drunk or on drugs, and it usually starts when you're in front of the computer or in bed.

There's also the microwave electromagnetic weapons that make you feel like you've just been fried more than a Kentucky chicken. The zapping just fries you, literally. Last year Yahweh had told me to eat eggs when I encountered these types of attacks. And they are a miracle healer. The Vitamin K in the egg yolk just heals you right up and takes that fried feeling away. Now there's a necklace available you can wear that will keep the zapping from hitting you for $44.

Most people have chips from vaccinations and flu shots and that's how they can specifically target you for these attacks. Get some of those magnets I have listed on that page..those will neutralize the chips and cause them to malfunction permanently and they're only .70 cents.

It's time for God's army to learn how to defend themselves against attacks.

No comments: