The Watcher Files

Sunday, February 29, 2004

Bible Codes. I get a lot of emails from people asking me if it's something they should get into, or what program they should use.

The only program I would recommend is Bible Codes Plus 2000. Should you get involved with codes? No. Not unless the Lord is really leading you into them. Most people think they're cool, would be fun, would tell them things in the future..I've heard it all.

They are anything but fun. Unless you consider going through 1000s of words one by one, then analyzing where and how they land in a code and relate to other words as being fun. You can spend days, even weeks on a code. Some you can go to back to months later and find more things the Lord is ready to reveal to you that He withheld from you earlier.

There's not another decoder online I would trust. Most use outdated programs and most aren't even born again, so they have no discernment whatsoever.

Those with outdated programs, run programs that only find words you specifically search for in a program. That in itself should tell you how useless the program is. There's too many factors to consider about a code to just try and wing it. There are those who find the words they want to see then tout their work as deciphering a code. It's ridiculous.

I can't count the number of "rapture" codes I've seen, and redone, to find the words falsehood, lie, deception, running right through the terms that the original decoder hadn't even bothered to look for. So they promote codes saying theres'a rapture on such a such a date, when in actuality the term falsehood and lie runs right beside the date or term itself and the decoder never bothered to look for it.

I wouldn't trust anyone's codes but my own. That's just how I am. And that's part of the reason I got into them. The Lord kept leading me into them and I kept ignoring the calling, then I'd see codes online from people that made my hair stand on end, so I decided it was time to fulfill my calling in them to expose the sharks online touting false codes.

It's been a long journey. Two years now of full time code work, daily, weekly, monthly. It gets to you after a while, but then again, it teaches you as well. I'm always learning something new, or able to see something new in the codes as the times change and I can pick up on them. I literally go through and analyze about 4000 words per code that I do. There's not much that gets by me.

Lately I've been seeing alot of the NESARA announcement stuff in the codes. In fact, it's in a lot of peoples codes. There's a lot of deception around this NESARA thing, no doubt considering who it's coming from.

So my best advice is, unless you plan on sleeping, eating, and breathing codes, and the Lord Himself is leading you into them, then save your money. Most of my friends have given up on them already because of all the factors involved. It's not easy.

No comments: