The Watcher Files

Tuesday, February 03, 2004

the list is back up.. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NWOvsChristians/

With everything I've seen so far this year, of one month and 2 days, it doesn't look like it's going to be a peaceful year for me. Then again, I didn't expect one.

But they could surprise me!

That whole superbowl halftime performance was just nasty. It wasn't just the Janet Jackson boob show that was nasty, it was the entire half time show. The superbowl is a family event, not an affair for all the depraved. Made me sick. And they couldn't even keep politics out of it, I was floored to see the NASA crap until someone said it was the anniversary of the shuttle going down. And they still haven't told the public that it was Russian space-based scaler weapons that took it down. Think they ever will?

No.

The real space program is in Pine Gap, Australian. NASA (Never A Straight Answer) is just a front agency to bilk billions of dollars out of the public to launch shuttles acting like we're frontiers in space when we've been there for years. They mastered zero gravity a long time ago but gotta keep up the public charade to keep their noses out of their black technology.

I had a vision the other day, I posted it at http://www.sherryshriner.com/visions.htm

Keep the Lord first. There's nothing on this earth worth hanging onto more than your faith in Him.







No comments: