The Watcher Files

Monday, February 16, 2004

I updated my counter-attack and defensive weapons page at http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/detect-chips.htm for those under ELF and weird attacks you can't explain, you might want to read it. I also put a link for childrens necklaces on it. Yes, they're getting attacked to but parents don't always recognize it for what it is.

Yahweh is arming His people to offset NWO attacks and their agenda to control and/or destroy us. The Orgone necklaces and the magnets are awesome. I"ve re-worded alot of the page as well so if you've already been there go back and re-read it.

I updated my Saul-PaulSatan information/code at http://www.hiddencodes.com I'll tell you what, that one was a struggle. Not necessarily this time, but when I first starting getting led into the whole Paul area I was floored. It took me almost a year before I would even take it seriously. Paul at the time was my favorite apostle. Boy did I have to come a long way. I just kept praying daily for the truth in all things and when you do that, you better be prepared for it. It's not always easy.

The code I stumbled on for him last year floored me. So I kept praying about it all the time, worried I might be deceived and attacking a brother, but there is just no doubt he's not a brother. When the Lord led me yet once again, back into Paul's codes just the other day I knew He was telling me in so many words, "stop the whining" and "Ok here's yet more info for you to confirm Paul is not of Me." In so many words anyway. He probably was getting tired of always having to tell me, "the Paul site stays." That site is at http://www.justgivemethetruth.com there were many times I just wanted to take it down but He'd say No.

It's not easy being a Watchman. Most people hate you or think you're completely flipped. They gossip about you on all their little boards and lie out the ying about you just to try and discredit you. Or they take something that's 5% truth and add 90% lies to it to make themselves feel good and useful for Satan. Course they think they're doing God a favor. They don't even know who He is.

I love the one where they say that since "I" dare attack Paul, I'm a lesbian. I don't say anything Yahweh doesn't tell me to so if they don't like it they could at least ask Him about it first before attacking His messengers. You would think they would just ask Him directly before making their attacks. Yeah right and bunnies have wings..they don't know how to hear His voice.

You're either in war or in sleep.

The line is being drawn.

No comments: