The Watcher Files

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Will NASA have a launch today or will the Russians blow it out of the sky like they did the Challenger and Columbia? Guess we'll see.

It is really time consuming to do Reverse Speech or Bible Codes. Both are so tedious and take hours to do.

I need the continued support of Yahweh's true people to continue doing the work I do full time. And I appreciate those and thank those who do support this ministry. I wouldn't have made it this long without you.

I think the orginal timeline I had from the codes is going to stand. It basically revealed that in 2007 is when trouble really starts hitting the fan with the appearance of the Beast and in 2009/2010 is when Niburu will make it's full impact here.

I know these things can always be accelerated and that's what I'm always careful of, to keep people informed anyway of events that can happen during what month..but that timeline seems to stand.

No comments: