The Watcher Files

Monday, July 18, 2005

Discovery Shuttle...a carrier..which we know, but from a different perspective....from what I can tell in the codes it is suppose to go and retrieve one of the fake wannabe Ascended Masters and bring them here to earth...but I don't know which one yet..still looking at the code..despite what NASA says it's nothing more in this instance than being a chauffeur for one of Satan's Beast Prophets.

Temple 1..I called it as I knew it, a carrier of aliens..not just some ice comet from space. And as usual, as I was right. Prophet Yeehaw declared it "an act of war" as from his "Yahweh." We know Ramon Watkins doesn't speak for the Most High God. His Yahweh is not the Most High, but Satan himself.

NASA trying to blow up an Anuk carrier would be thought of as an "act of war" to the aliens and that's what it was to them. So much for a "block of ice."

It's space wars folks.

The Greys and the Reptilians here are trying to prevent the Annunaki from coming to earth and taking over. The Greys and Reptilians are working through humans (NASA and gov) here to accomplish their own agenda of taking over earth for themselves.

In retrospect both classes are normally slaves to the Anuk's and for now are in their own mutiny and war against them to conquer and control the earth for themselves.

The Anunnaki are returning to earth by the millions in various ways. They have various ships and carriers, Nibiru being one of them as well as the various "comets" headed this way.

These Anuk are 9-11 feet tall giants. Picture several hundred million Goliaths on the earth. Because that is what I have seen for our future in visions and from what the Most High has shown me Himself.

The tall greys and reptilians won't be able to beat them although they will put earth in the middle of complete chaos and destruction as a result of their feud and war. Despite their attempts through NASA and our government to stop them the Anuk will arrive here and subdue the earth while Satan rules as the Antichrist. It is not "if" but when.

I am an appointed mouthpiece for the Most High. Many things are going to come to pass that will cause mens hearts to fail with fear. We have peace and strength in the Most High. Don't be fearful, just be prepared and warn others of the things coming.

Many changes are coming here and they are all of Satan's design that will lead us into the Great Tribulation.

Perfect love casts out fear.

The Lord doesn't call us to be afraid but prepared. He is forewarning and has forewarned of the things that will come to pass during the last days. Faulty interpretations of the Scriptures have put people at ease at a time when they should be seeking Him for strength.

Last night I had a vision of Los Angeles:

I was trying to go to sleep and I kept having an open vision of Los Angeles sinking into the ocean.It was like I was in the ocean itself, wading in the water, only I didn't feel wet..but I was in the water and watching the ocean slowly move up and over LA.

There was tons of debris in the water, a few people here and there in the water as building after building, houses, streets, the entire city sunk into the ocean.

It wasn't like a giant Tsunami toppling over the city like I saw with the destruction of Chicago (from a comet hitting the Great Lakes), but rather it just started falling over and into the water, like an earthquake was destroying it, or something from under the ground causing it to happen.

It kept feeling like I was getting farther and farther away from the coast line, like I was being pushed farther and farther out into the ocean, but I realized I wasn't moving, the coast itself was moving inward, and the water claiming more and more land as it went in as that entire part of the coast just sunk.

It kept playing over and over again for hours. It was so vivid I kept trying to 'wake up' and then I would realize my eyes were already open.

Arm yourselves with the Hope, Joy and Peace we have in the Lord. Don't let your faith be shaken at the coming events.

No comments: