The Watcher Files

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

The Remnant Is Waking Up..A Message To The Nations

I am calling forth My remnant.

It is time.

I will lead them and stand them up to do My will.

They will go forth in My Name. They will heal the sick, raise the dead, and preach My Name to the people.

They will set a sword, My sword, in homes, churches, villages, towns, cities and nations.
Man must choose whom they will serve. It is time for mankind to repent and come to Me or face the sword of My wrath.

My remnant will go to and fro in the Spirit. They will go to and fro, from and to Me, to do My work, in My good pleasure.

I have saved the remnant, My best, for last. They are proven in Me. They are submitted to Me. And I will send them forth to be a a witness of Me on the earth and to do battle.

They cannot be killed. But those who seek to do them harm will fall on their own sword against them.

I love you child, speak forth My words for they carry life and those with ears will hear.

I am sending many of My remnant to you to lead them child. Lead them to Me so they can be given My anointing on them.

This is a new thing that I will begin.

I have prophesied of these days and now they are here.

This remnant going forth is My bride, and I will write My Name on their foreheads, and they are sealed unto Me as Mine.

Go forth in victory, preach My Name to the nations. Preach My salvation and deliverance and redemption for them.

Heal their sick while there is time, so they may know I AM that I AM. Preach the truth in boldness. The strongholds of evil will be broken. Many will come unto Me. Many will give their lives for Me.

Those who can hear will hear.

Enter not into the churches. For they are filled with their own vain glory and wisdom, but go where I send you and be vigilant and diligent in Me.

It is coming forth. It is time. Arise My remnant and Come Unto Me. Seek Me so I can anoint you, Seek Me.

I have spoken.

Give this to the nations child so they can be blessed and hear what I have to say to them. Those with ears will hear.

No comments: