The Watcher Files

Sunday, December 19, 2004

I was thinking about the radio show tonight and the Lord set me straight.

========================

He said:

MY show is in your hands..

be faithful to Me and what I have you speak..

My time is coming,
the nations will roar,
they do not know My plans
the news daily for the people tells them what the Iluminati, and the scoundrels want them to hear.

They do not know MY plans. I will reveal them to My people.

Many things are coming that the nation thinks it can control,
they do not control ME, I laugh at their derision.

Prepare for war, against the forces of evil and darkness.

When they come forth, My people, those I have chosen, will be prepared for battle.

I will do a new thing. My own will be annointed and ready for battle.

Stay in Me, ye people of this nation, be ready to hear My voice.

Hearken unto Me. Seek Me.

I love you child,
Prepare for War.

No comments: