The Watcher Files

Thursday, December 30, 2004

I've had to put the audios on hold till next week. There's too much chaos around here with the kids home from school on holiday break. So my audios on Paul that I have coming out have had to be delayed.

Which probably would have happened anyway because I got the proofs back from my publisher that I had to go through this week and scramble to get my second book to the editor so it can come out in March. I'm still working on that one and will hopefully get it to my editor over the weekend.

As for those who have orgone orders pending. I apologize about the delays. I've just been so swamped it's unbelievable. Not to mention suppliers had me on hold for 3-4 weeks and I couldn't get good metal shavings. I still haven't caught up from November. I'm getting there slowly folks..

One person can only do so much. I'm so swamped I'm not even seeing daylight.

Ya know one night I was sitting here working and it was about 3a.m. and Satan says to me, "Look at you..you have no life!" and I said back at him, "Yeah, cuz I'm busy kicking your ass!"


No comments: