The Watcher Files

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Well the site is still down, It was suppose to be up yesterday but after moving to a new DNS it's taking unusually long to propagate.

I hope this doesn't have anything to do with the increased military visits to my site just before it was shut down. Now that would have to be just wrong to think the military was involved with shutting down CHRISTIAN AND PATRIOT websites on the net when it's not time yet for that.

We still have some threads left of our constitution somewhere. I've contacted the ACLU. Maybe they'll take notice.

On the brighter side, it looks like the webhosting company is indeed trying to get the site back up but on a different server. The problem is, all server info goes through...you guessed it..the military and CIA..

I was thinking if they put my website back up I'll relent of what I was thinking of doing. I was going to put up that banned pic of President Bush sitting at his desk giving a national speech news blurb and in the background behind his window is a UFO. This pic had before, mysteriously disappeared all over the internet but I still have it.

But I'm thinking if my site goes back up, I'll just leave this particular pic off my site.

I know, I'm lame.

I'm praying for them and I love them all.

I wrote a new article this week and I just put it up on one of my sites. You can view it The Hooks and Roots of Sin

Everyone's still talking about the State of the Union. They're all so professional.

Here's my views.

It stunk.

Last year's was so much more fun. I mean last year we had Hillary and Ridge sitting together ready to pounce and punge. And that was fun. Hillary always makes me laugh, and trying to figure out what alien class she comes from exactly still eludes me. And even Ridge, of the same obvious class. I can't just yet peg which on e it is.

Most are just reptilians there. But this year it was so drabby. Did you notice most of the men wore black? What happened to the blue suit conservative festival it usually is?

The whole ambiance, the whole thing, just wasn't there this year. It wasn't nearly as amusing. When they announced Pres Bush, half the middle of the auditorium was empty. I wonder how many seat-fillers got paid that night?

Do you think they contracted out to get people in and fill seats?

And I loved the way Teddy was rolling his eyes. He's been taking classes from Hillary.

I just couldn't watch the whole thing. It got boresome, lie after lie after lie after lie. I couldn't take it anymore.

How do you know when Bush is lying? His mouth is moving.

I know, I'm original.






No comments: