The Watcher Files

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Well now I have it, an explanation as to why http://www.thewatcherfiles.com was taken down.

Someone was offended by an article on it!

WHAT??????????????????????

WHO CARES!

They took down a whole website because ONE PERSON was offended by something on it? Give me a break!

I could find a million sites on the net I don't agree with or like, or they going to take them down if I send one email and complain?

Welcome to GESTAPO America! Folks they can't get by with this!

contact chrisr@serverplex.com and tell him censorship is NOT AMERICA!

If there's any threads of our constitution left we need to fight for them now before they are all gone!!! What if other webhosts fall in the shoes of serverplex.com?

It's a ripple effect! And It HAS TO BE STOPPED NOW!

For those who have sent emails already, THANK YOU, your support is VERY appreciated.

No comments: