The Watcher Files

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I know, I've been away for a few days. Getting backlogged is not an easy thing, and then when your mail goes putz it's even worse. Anyone else having a nightmare with Outlook Express? Seems my mail can't get out, then when it does it gets lost only God knows where, and then even getting mail I need Houdini half the time to do some magic trick for it to finally appear.

They get so touchy about the codes. Whenever I post one I get a lot of grief for doing so. Listen up Psyops freaks, if it weren't for me many of you would probably be unemployed!

They are no match for Yahweh. YAH! There's Power in the Name of YAHWEH!

My favorite UFO has been scarce lately. Use to sit out there every day. Now it just makes it's rounds every so often. Oh yes, the "weather satellites." Gotcha.

The Lord Yahweh annointed me to write an article and I've posted it on my sites. You can go to http://www.sherryshriner.com/kingdom-of-God.htm to read it. People get so disillusioned about religion and God because they see what His supposed people do and think it's of Him. Religion isn't God. Churchdumb isn't God. Most of Christianity is Paulianity and doesn't even know the real message of Yahweh or what we're suppose to do, so I invite all the disillusioned and frustrated to read that article.

Looks like President Bush is in for a ride. HAHAHAHA. The Lord said He was going to expose the unfruitful works of darkness so here it comes! For those who think Bush is a Christian and cares about the people of America, what's the temperature of the sand? Get your head out of the sand!

Masons. A conniving group. Terminology is nothing to them. In fact here's how they break it down to fit into the right wing party and fool churchdumb:
Christianity - One waiting for the "Christ."
Born Again - Being born unto Lucifer.

Do you get it NOW???

The bad thing is, he's really going to need something now to distract people from the recent truthfull allegations that he had planned to invade Iraq from the time he entered office. 911 was the tool he needed, and was what was well planned in advance. They're getting to the truth! The public is waking up!! The downside, what's going to happen next to keep the media off the real issues and create a diversion so they can get sheepdom back into sleeping.

Plus we got elections to worry about. If you think it's going to be an honest election, HAHAAAHAHAHA...go back to the sand.

I really don't think there will be an election this year, literally. I think the faction in power now is so desperate to stay there they'll literally do anything to stay in power. Blow up a few cities? Probably. If they can't rig the elections, they'll get desperate.

I'm a Watchman. Telling you things you don't want to hear is my job. I'm sounding the alarms, warning you, that the near future doesn't look good for America on our own land.





No comments: