The Watcher Files

Monday, January 05, 2004

Well it's been a few days since my last post. I've been working on trying to find the next attack since Al Queda seems to be running their mouths again.

I keep being led back to Miami. I know this to be a real threat now. Will it happen? I don't know. Will they choose another source of attack if they cancel out Miami? I don't know. Absolutely nothing else is coming to my mind but the Miami attack and a vision I had last year.

Since you can see the Miami attack at http://www.hiddencodes.com and I've talked about it in posts before, I'm not going to bring it up again.

But I'll tell you about a vision I had last year.
I had this vision last year and the Lord has brought it forth into my remembrance lately. Not like I ever forgot it, but He's had it on my heart and mind all day like He just gave it to me yesterday or today and I can still feel the horror I felt last year when He gave it to me, so thought I'd share it.

Bio-Chemical Attack on America
There is a Bio-Chemical Attack coming to America. You can read professional analysis and cynicisms of chemical attacks and how they're dependent on weather conditions etc..and that's true..but somethings going to happen in the future that will shock the world, and it will happen here in the USA..


I don't know where it was.., at the time I believed it was NYC, even though I saw no noticeable landmarks to tell me so. What I did see that makes me think of NY was the landscaping and water right next to the city itself. I believe I was seeing one of the burroughs of NYC being attacked. Not the entire city itself.

I saw a street with many people on it. They weren't bundled up in winter gear and it appeared to be a sunny day. So I would assume it was during the spring or summer time. It was a long street. Something typical of a large city street, with huge buildings on both sides of the street and taxi cabs. People scurrying around just doing thier normal things. Then all of a sudden people just started dropping dead. I knew this wasn't limited to just this one street, it was just the one I was being shown. For in my spirit I could feel that thousands of people were killed in an instant. They took one breath, wherever they were in this targetted city area, and they were gone, just gone. People were dropping dead everywhere.

There was no warning, there was no running to get away, because people weren't aware there was an even an attack taking place, they
just fell over dead. I can see the taxi driver to this day, slumped over his steering wheel with his door open, like he was going to exit his cab and was just killed in an instant. Two ladies walking out of a store with bags in their hands, just dropping dead in an instant.

People were walking out of buildings and just falling over. I saw people getting out of thier cars and just falling over dead.

It was like this everywhere. People didn't have time to respond, they were dropping dead like flies.

Thousands dead without a sound.

Overhead, in the sky, small plane just pounding and dumping chemicals
over the city..the plane was too low for radar detection, no one was stopping it.


Sherry Shriner,

Watchman and Servant of the Most High God

No comments: