The Watcher Files

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Transcribe 11-17-08 Sherry Talk Radio

Sherry Talk Radio

11-17-2008



Transcribed by Liz Patton



And hello everybody. You’re live, its Monday night November 17th. If you have a question for the show, you can send it to SherryTalkRadio@Yahoo.com. I’ll check those during the show.


New time – 8 o’clock Monday nights. A little bit more inconvenient for me, but a little more convenient for everybody else. I decided to change the times. Sometimes I just can’t last until 10 o’clock; it’s usually my naptime. I’m used to taking a nap about that time and then getting up about an hour or two later and working all night long. I decided to just go ahead and change the times.

You know what? I don’t know if you want to hear cheery things. You want to hear cheery things, go hire a cheerleader. People can get dismayed over the things that are coming. I know I do certainly when I see this over and over in the codes or what’s coming down the road, down the road, down the road; and all of a sudden down the road is here. Suddenly you’re down the road and looking at things staring you in the face. That’s kindof what’s been going on. We have to learn not to fear, folks. Perfect love casts out fear. I hear from a lot of people that are they are just fearful of the things that are coming. You know what? That’s just normal. But it’s a healthy fear....just for a fear for others. We shouldn’t have fear of man. I couldn’t operate the way I have been for the last 10 years certainly, if I was afraid of man.

Sometimes the Lord will take you through those trials just so you learn. He will teach you that when He says He is always with you, He is always with you. The only way that you learn that is if you’ve been taken to the mud and back....literally. You know what? He’s always proven what He says. He says He is with us and He has always been there through everything I’ve gone through. Through everything, everybody goes through. He’s always there. So don’t fear everything that’s coming. Put your faith in him; your trust in Him that He’s going to keep you safe and that whatever happens to you is for His purposes; His glory. You have to be willing to lay down your life for Him. That’s they ultimate love that we can show him; that we are willing to lay down our lives for Him. Our brethren have done it over thousands of years. Look at the early church persecutions. They wouldn’t bend. And they were fed to lions. They were strung up on poles and burned to be nightlights.


So many believers today have such a superficial love for the Lord. They’ll talk about how they love Him all day and all night long, but if it actually comes to dying for Him, they’re just outright fearful. I just look back at our early brethren; the pain and the suffering and the torture they went through. Why would we be any different? Why would we be any different? The Lord said that it wouldn’t be any easier. There is no bed of roses for last day’s believers. He has always told me that He saved his best for last. That’s us.

How many of you can qualify and stand up to the plate and say, “Yes, Lord I’ll be one of your best for the last days.” You can’t do that if you are living in fear. Perfect love casts out fear. I think of all of our brethren and if I get my head chopped off or I get a bullet in my head, to me, that’s a lot easier to take then getting eaten by a lion. You don’t see me fearing any of this stuff. They’ve been after me for 10 years. You know what? The Lord just gives you a peace. The Bible says that He conquered the sting of death for us. Some of you don’t understand what that is or if you have been at the point of death where you thought you were going to die. I’ve experienced it as a teenager in a car accident and other people have experienced the same thing; when you’re about to die, this overwhelming sense of peace just overwhelms you. It reminds me of the scripture where they sting of death is gone, because you won’t feel that pain of death. The guillotines are coming. So many people would rather just lay down on a guillotine and get their head cut off instead of renounce the Lord. I suspect and I assume that you’ll be taken before that blade ever even hits your head. You’ll feel an intense sense of peace and be gone. That’s my experience with death and frankly I’ve had more than one and it’s always been the same thing. You just feel an intense sense of peace. So don’t fear death. Don’t fear man.

One of the biggest things that is coming is persecution. We’re starting to see a bite of it. People are already getting antsy. I’ll talk about some scriptures that the Lord led me to tonight. But I wanted to bring up something that I passed out to my lists earlier. I talked about it a little bit last week. This group this Bash Back group that has stood up and went into the church and was throwing condoms and slurs and causing a disruption during the church service last week. It’s just the beginning. My thoughts on that; first of all was that the C.I.A. was behind all this stuff. I’ve warned about it over the years because it’s on the script. Civil unrest is on the script. The Lord was showing me Matthew 24: 7-8.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.


Nation against nation and kingdom against kingdom. These aren’t just countries rising up against each other, but racial divisions as well. There will be racial chaos amongst the races. Not just countries going against countries, but races going at each other. This is what the C.I.A. has done for years in other countries around the world, causing civil wars in those countries and they’ve have had practice at it for years. Now we’re going to see it in Europe and we’re going to see it in the United States. In Europe, they’ve had a huge problem with the influx of Muslims in that country and we’re going to see an uprising in the United States with the Muslims and the black race against the white race. It’s just going to be a mixture. It’s going to be civil unrest and nations going at it amongst each other, crossing the lines.

You’re going to see these “Bash Back” groups; some more extreme radicals rising. I was reading this email from the Idaho affiliate of the American Family Association. It was talking about how the gay activists were going after black homosexuals with racist taunts. The whole basis of the article was intimidating people of faith, because that’s what we have coming. People that are taking a stand on the Word of God and declaring homosexuality for the sin that it is are going to be bashed. The tables are turning, especially with a radical Muslim president. Obama is all ready to advance a radical homosexual agenda; one of pretty much open doors for abortions and for homosexuals.

The moral fabric of this country is going to be completely destroyed under Obama. Completely destroyed. That’s what the Bible talks about; in the last days where it says licentiousness and no justice is just rampant. It’s not going to be any justice, and sin and licentiousness is going to be everywhere. The moral fabric is going to be gone. The way they think is, what’s good is bad and what’s bad is good. They speak in opposites and what the Bible calls in Daniel, “dark sentences”. They speak in opposites. They speak in codes to each other and tip each other off with the clothes that they wear. Everything that they do is symbolic in some way. They understand all of this. When you’re brought up in these Illuminati families and in these controlled families, you learn this stuff from a very young age.

We’re definitely in the last days with Obama. I don’t know how to make it any clearer. You know, it’s just a real foreboding feeling the past couple of weeks, ever since he was elected. This is the beginning of the end. This is truly the beginning of the end, right here. I’ve actually been enjoying the peace the past weeks or so; the last couple of days. I know that once January hits, Obama will hit the ground running. “Hit the ground running” is a political science term you learn in Political Science class. What it means is when a president elect takes office; he is just ready to go. He’s hitting the ground running...boom, ready to go. Some presidents take the office and a take a month or so to acclimate themselves with their new surroundings, getting familiar with Washington and how it works and operates. Obama is going to ready to go. I think we’re getting a pretty good picture of that already in the media where he’s already been at work in Chicago lining up his cabinet; lining up bills of Bush’s that he wants to overturn. Of course, he doesn’t want to overturn the Patriot Act or the draconian measures that took freedom away from us. He’s going to strengthen those. He’s going to make stem cell research legal and you’ll see a lot of things that Bush had said “no” to that he will overturn. He has warned the people, “I’m going to make unpopular decisions.” Of course he is. A lot of people are asking if he is the Antichrist. I’m keeping my eye on it. Certainly keeping my eye on it.

I told you last week that Maitreya and Obama are dominant beasts in the codes right now. The thing that concerns me about Obama is that in the Bible codes, he is being referred to as “the black Christ.” One of the things that strike out at me is that he could take one of the two positions of Maitreya or Sananda. He could literally just become one of them. Sananda may not come and it just might be Obama that will take that position as the second beast. Or he could take the position of Maitreya. I keep seeing Maitreya in trouble. I keep seeing Maitreya as dying; being killed. He is at war with the Orgone Warriors and they are winning that one. I keep seeing Maitreya in deep doo-doo with the Orgone, so I don’t know if he will be able to materialize. The only way to know for sure is if Obama steps in as a messiah that is even enforced by the Muslims to worship him as messiah. If the Muslims are forced to worship him as the 12th Imam, then Maitreya won’t be coming. He is in a lot of trouble.

I see this stuff going on in the background and it is very hard for me to call what I am seeing because the terms are interchangeable. There is a tight war between the Orgone Warriors and Maitreya and his forces that the killing has already started and you can’t see where it stops so it’ll say “Maitreya killing prophet”, or “prophet killing Maitreya”. It is usually referring to me at that time; my name will be right there. Maitreya and I are going head to head. It’s a battle and it’s about to come to a head anytime. Several months from now or whenever the Lord wants it to. So all I can do is sit and wait and see what happens with Obama, because he’s just a shell. I’ve told you before, he’s just a beast, he’s a creature, he’s a lizard. Basically what I think in modern day is that he could just be a walked-in. He could be soul-scalped. He could be a cloned being that we’re looking at. Anybody with any kind of discernment would get nauseated just listening to his voice. It’s very demonic. He’s another coke addict in office. Bush was a coke addict. Clinton was. Now we have another one; Barack Obama. He’s a coke addict. It’s very interesting with him though; just very much more of a shell of a beast that Satan can use.

It’s going to be interesting to see if he starts enforcing Sharia Law and Islam here in America. If this Maitreya never shows up and the Muslims are encouraged to worship him as their 12th Imam, that would mean that Obama would step in as the Antichrist. If Maitreya does show up, then Obama certainly still that “black messiah” code of his; certainly could step in as the political leader; the second beast of Revelation 13. If Sananda shows up a couple of months after this Maitreya (if this Maitreya shows up) then Obama would just be what else I’ve seen in the codes. Like I’ve said, there are always 3 routes. He would be the one to hand over the power of the United States to the Antichrist which would be Maitreya, which is the Arab beast.

It’s going to be interesting to see this all come into play the next couple of months because nothing is set in stone for our future. Things can change. I’ve always said that. I don’t have any “thus saith the Lord, this is going to happen”. All I can do is tell you the routes I’ve seen in the codes and there are always three different routes. I’ve always tried to stay ahead and tell you, “Okay, this can happen this way. This can happen this way, or this can happen that way”, so you have a pretty good idea of what is coming. I know that they without a doubt before they actually implement anything, is to shut me up so I can’t give people a heads up on what’s coming and what’s happening. They want to shut me up. We’re just going to have to wait and see what happens. They haven’t been able to shut me up in 10 years, so it’s always been a dream of theirs and not until the Lord says they can. I’ll still be here and I fully intend on seeing Maitreya arrive in February of March of 2009. And if he doesn’t, and Obama takes his position, then so be it; that’s the route that we’re going down.

We’ve got a lot of things that are coming to this nation and they’re going to come very quickly. I think its going to be a lot quicker then people are ready for even though I’ve been preparing people for years. Like I’ve said, when you’re always talking about things coming down the road and all of a sudden the end of the road is here....people start to panic a little bit. So just put your faith in the Lord, folks. I couldn’t be any more at peace at the things that are coming. If I have to lay down my life for the Lord, so be it. Let’s just get it on. Let’s get it over with. I just want to see the Lord....our Lord. Our Yahushua, the real Son of God. We’re not going to get to see Him until all these other things come to pass. I’ll tell you what; I’m ready to go home. I’ve fought for years on this Earth already. This whole Orgone war we implemented years ago and are still doing it to this day. People are going to see for themselves when all these things start coming about, what a true blessing that the Orgone will be for many who are going to be protected by it and some of the things that it’s going to prevent from happening in their areas because of it.

I keep seeing a “massive poisoning” from the sky; a powder – so I know its not referring to the Orgone. Sometimes you’ll see the Orgone referred to as a poison because to the aliens and evil beings on this planet, it is a poison. Not to regular human beings; it doesn’t affect them at all. It’s a positive energy. In this instance, I’m seeing a powder poison. Sometimes I’m thinking....I had a vision a several years ago where there was a small white airplane flying over a metropolis area; a city area. I could see water from where I could see this metropolis. I thought maybe it was a borough of New York City, or some city next to a river. There was definitely some kind of river on the right side of it. I was watching this little white plane just spread powder like a chemtrail plane; just spreading poison all over the place, and people were just falling over dead. Taking gasps of air and just falling over dead. I can’t pinpoint any particular area other than New York City because when I see it in abstract mentions in codes while I’m looking at something else, it just seems like it’s huge. It’s not in one area, it’s everywhere. I don’t know if they’re going to take a ride around the world and just spray everybody. I don’t know what’s going on with that, but definitely just a huge poison attack coming and I can’t tell you which area. The South has been mentioned in the codes and comes up quite a bit. I would assume that is our South – the United States South. You know Obama is going to hate that area because he’s a Muslim and that area is our Bible belt. The southern states have always been our Bible belt. So watch for some racial riots and poison attacks. We may be seeing false flag attacks hurting our southern states – Alabama...Mississippi. The southern states down there could be in trouble because we have such a radical as a president.

I’m not partisan here. People think, “You’re just mad because Barack Obama got elected.” I didn’t vote for either one because they’re both snakes. I can assure you that McCain was going to be no better than Obama. We’re just going down a different route because either one of them just reads a script. Obama is reading a script. He’s reading the same script that McCain would be reading. McCain’s version might have been a little different, but both scripts lead to the same things; you just get there a different way. It’s not any better. With McCain, we would have had an economic crash very quickly and a new currency would have been introduced much more quickly than with Obama. With Obama we will see some other things first. We’ll see a huge racial divide. Watch for him to call for unity. As he calls for unity, he actually means, divide. Remember, they speak in opposites. I half expect that word of his to come up where he is just pushing this whole country to unite because that just means divide. He wants everybody to divide. Yeah, he’s that evil.

Just trying to go over some of the things I’ve seen. Sometimes it’s hard to put it into words. I see a lot....a lot of persecution coming for the Lord’s people. Just prepare for that. And be prepared to stand on the Word of God and not compromise your faith, because as the Lord pointed me out, in Matthew 24 verse 9:

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.


So what’s “offended”, folks? The first thing that the Lord brought to my mind when I was reading this was, hate speech. Hate speech offends these people. So, many are going to be offended. They are going to be offended by your hate speech and they already refer to the Bible as hate speech. They are literally going to be coming after the believers of Yahushua and the Most High because of their hate speech and they’re going to be offended. Homosexuals don’t want to hear that they’re in sin. Drug addicts don’t want to hear that they’re in sin. Alcoholics don’t want to hear that they’re in sin. We’re going to be an offense to every sinner in the nation and delivering us up to courts and even to be killed because we take a stand on the Word of God.

So this is what’s coming up next. Apparently, these hate speech laws that George Bush started putting into effect last year, Obama is going to pull out and frame with a gold frame and start enforcing. Bush never really enforced them; he just put them on the books. Like I’ve said, they have to do everything legal. They have to dot their i’s and cross their t’s. The legislation has to be there. Everything has to be legalistic. Bush laid the groundwork for that, so now all Obama has to do is start enforcing it. The problem with the hate speech laws that they have on the books; they are so vague they can be interpreted any way that Obama tells them to interpret it. Any way they feel like interpreting it. If you should so much have a thought....a thought that homosexuality is a sin, or that abortion is a sin, or that stem cell research is a sin....you could be guilty of violating our hate speech laws. This is how crazy it’s going to get, but its all been prophesied. When you realize how prophecy works through legislations and governments and people, then it will all start making more sense. The Lord has to use the people on Earth to fulfill prophecies and that’s exactly how they do it – through legislations, and even through governments. This is what’s coming up, folks.


Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

That means because we are taking a stand on the Word of God and the reason that we are being persecuted and killed...because we offending other people. We are offending sinners. Simply because of our speech and we’re quoting the Word of God makes us guilty of being offensive. They are going to have the power to not just imprison you, but to kill you. This is powerful. When you realize how powerful....I’ve read Matthew 24 a million times, and I know a lot of you have too. But put it in perspective of the legislations that are already on the books today and the things they are planning to do. You’ve seen the internment camps posted all over the internet. I even have them listed at TheWatcherFiles.com. Locations of some of these internment camps that they have. Over 700 throughout the country. Halliburton and KBR having contracts to build and maintain them. They’re just wire things, folks. They’re not permanent because you’re just going to be held there. Like a pig pen. You’ll be held in the pigpen until you are picked up (they’ll force you onto a train) at that point you’re going to be killed. You’ll never get off the train again. They can cart you into one of these crematorium facilities; they drop out the floors of these trains and just kill people. So you never even step foot off the train again. That’s what’s coming. And what starts it? Being offensive. Standing on the Word of God. You are killed for His Namesake. That means you are being killed because you are standing on His Word. That’s what is coming to the Christians of this nation.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.


Iniquity shall abound. Obama is not going to do anything. Lawlessness is just rampant in the last days. That’s the same thing as, iniquity shall abound. Sin will abound. He is going to be giving a green light to every sin and vice. He is already paving his administration so that transsexuals who were discriminated against before in the Bush administration are now accepted in the Obama administration. Transsexuals, transvestites, homosexuality, 12 year old girls who want abortions, stem cell research, partial birth abortions. We’re just going to see lawlessness everywhere and just sin. Because of this, the love of many wax cold. Not just because of the outright sin that’s everywhere, but the refusal of our law enforcement or our government to do anything about it. That’s why people are waxed cold and just grow cold against it. So that’s the first part of Matthew 24 that the Lord was showing me. Definitely what’s coming up, folks. I want to talk about this; it says in verse 15:


When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand) Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains. You know that part of the passage.

I find it interesting in the codes, whenever the term “temple” comes up that it’s not a literal temple. So I know a lot of people, because of the Prophet Daniel’s passage about how the Antichrist stands in the Temple and all that. I think its Daniel chapter 9; believe that a literal third temple will be built. I’ve always been iffy on that. Sometimes I think there will be a literal third temple and other time....I’ve seen in the codes, every time I see the word temple, it’s literally just a person. Because the Lord lives within us, we’re the temple of the Lord. The Lord lives within His people and we’re His temple. So this whole third temple thing that the churches teach....I throw my hands up in the air on it. I’ll watch and see if they build a literal temple. If they do, fine. If they don’t and prophetic events are storming ahead and everyone is saying, “Wait that can’t happen. The temple isn’t here. The temple hasn’t been rebuilt in Jerusalem.” Simply because we are the temple. The abomination of desolation, standing in the holy place; that is Satan standing in the Lord’s temple. How could he do that if it’s not a literal temple, but us instead, His people? What comes to my mind is swearing allegiance and loyalty to Satan and you would do that by joining his Luciferian initiation of the New Age; this new kingdom that he’s building on Earth. You’re going to see it with these chip implants, or barcodes. The mark in or on the right hand or forehead. It could be a tattoo, a barcode, a chip implant.

Those things are coming up and one of the things I sent out on my lists today was a newspaper from Israel talking about the Maariv Newspaper in Israel. Issuing mandatory RFID chips in the hands of its citizens. So Israel is going to be the first to implement chip implantation....and it’s mandatory. What happens if you don’t take this chip? It doesn’t say in their article. Of course, we know that people that don’t have this chip implanted probably won’t be able to buy and sell, just as the Bible says in Revelation 13. You can’t buy or sell or participate in the economy. You can’t do anything. It will be interesting to keep your eyes on Israel and watch for that because they’re going to be the first. It’s going to come out of Jerusalem. It’s going to come out of Israel....for chip implantation. Interesting that it’s going to be enforced first from Israel and then be spread through the rest of the world. We know its going to involve the entire world according to Revelation 13. It’s almost like having a driver’s license. Everything being tied up with a driver’s license, having a bank account. If you don’t have a drivers license, you can’t have a bank account, you can’t have money, you can’t cash a paycheck or hold a job, you can’t drive a car. That’s pretty much what they’re going to enforce with this kind of chip implant that Revelation 13 talks about. Not necessarily a chip implant, but even perhaps a tattoo or a barcode or some kind...in or on your right hand or forehead. You can’t participate in society. That’s what’s coming as well. So keep your eyes on Israel for that, because as soon as they start enforcing it in Israel, you’ll see it in America. The thing about Israel; Israel is about like America. 80% completely apostate. Won’t even recognize it. They won’t even read the New Testament. The majority of them are Talmud worshippers, so they don’t read the New Testament in Israel. There are Messianic Jews that do and they’re the ones sounding the alarms on this RFID chip implant to be taking place in Israel. But the majorities don’t, and the majority will be led astray.

Just look at the wolves in America, leading the churches today. All of these mega churches with thousands and thousands of people in them and tens of thousands of dollars in their bank accounts, cheerleading on Obama. Cheerleading on the coming chip implantations or mark of the beast, whatever it’s going to be; they are going to be cheerleaders for Obama. How many Christians will be awake enough to recognize that? Tens and tens of thousands line up at the churches to hear psychology messages.

When is the last time you went into a church and heard about Heaven or Hell? About sin and repentance? About repentance or judgment? They don’t teach you what the Bible says; they teach you what they think you want to hear so you’ll fill up their offering plates, because they want that third vacation home somewhere, that airport full of private jets. They fleece the flock. They don’t feed the flock. So many in America are just apostate today and following after false theologies. So when they become cheerleaders for Obama and the Antichrist, how many of those who profess to love the Lord wake up in time? I know a lot will. A lot will lay down their lives for the Lord. A lot will be taken by surprise because they’ve expected a pre-trib rapture to come and take them from the Earth. A pre-tribulation rapture is contrary to scripture. I know that people don’t want to hear that, but it is. I was a pre-trib rapture believer for 30 years and I always knew something was wrong with it. It was always kind of forced down my throat by my Baptist training in theology. I kept thinking, “There is something wrong with this.” When you have to ignore scriptures and talk around them. Accept some and throw others out just to make a doctrine work? Then something is wrong with the doctrine. Something is definitely wrong with the pre-tribulation rapture.

Something the Lord led me to was James chapter 1, so I’m going to read some of that.

My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.

For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

This one really jumps out in verse 7: For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. You have this “name it and claim it” theology that has been so dominant. Who are they to tell God what to give them? Kenneth Hagen and all those wolves. Just blab it and grab it, name it and claim it. Who are they to tell God what to do? They say, “We’re just using faith.” That’s not faith. That’s boldness and arrogance. “I claim that, so you have to give it to me, God. You have to give it to me, because I used faith” That’s arrogance, not faith.

That’s pretty much what I wanted to warn you about tonight. Just some of the things; persecution I see coming. The plagues. Earthquakes. All these things are coming, folks. Just enjoy the peace now, because when Barack Obama takes office in January, he’s going to hit the ground running. I know, people are asking me now, “Are the trains running?” I got an email from somebody who lives in Utah who says they are hearing the trains running at night. They could be. I don’t know if they’re already rounding up whoever’s. They’ve been running for years, so I don’t know. When will it become blatant? Soon enough. Too soon. When they start enforcing hate speech laws, this nation is going to be turned upside down, literally. That’s when they’ll start rolling out the trains and probably the martial law.

Folks, times are coming. The best thing I advise you to do is just start looking to the Lord. Start establishing and building your faith in Him. These things coming, you’re not in fear of. Because if the Lord has us in His Hands, then who the heck is Satan? Who cares about Satan? You know? I don’t. And I don’t think you should either. The Bible says not to. Perfect love casts out fear. That’s what I want you to be mindful of.

No matter how much stuff we put out, talking and warning about Obama and his reverse speech. I sent something out this week from Ken Welsh reverse speech site, where Obama says, “I’m on you now,” in reverse speech. Because he’s the Antichrist and ready to go. He’s on us now. He’s going to destroy this nation, and there is no other nice way to say it, literally, but I think it’s in a way that people aren’t expecting. I think you’re going to start seeing arrests and persecutions on a scale we’ve never seen and done in this nation before. I think people need to be prepared for that. Mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually – to be prepared. Especially to take your stand on the Word of God. Our brethren were persecuted; they were killed by the tens of thousands and we’re no better than they were. They died for the Lord. They died for His faith. And the Lord may require tens of thousands of us to die for our faiths. That’s all I have to say for tonight.

If you had any questions for the show, I think my emails are being blocked. I think I’m being messed with; I don’t know. It wouldn’t surprise me. But I’m going to stop here tonight. I’ll answer any questions I get, next week because I can’t even get into my email box right now. I’ll answer questions next week. The show will be at 8 o’clock Monday nights from now on. Just a heads up. If you know of people that listen to this show, and they’re not on my email lists: my New World Order list, Orgone Blaster list or Sherry Shriner list. I’ve got four lists; let them know that the time has been changed to 8pm Eastern time.

Just read Matthew 24 and James chapter 1, because that’s what the Lord had on my heart for tonight. It was 5 minutes before the show and “Okay, Lord what do you want me to talk about?”

Just a real heads up that persecution is coming, folks. Be prepared for that mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally. That’s my shout out warning; I guess you could call it for tonight, because that’s the one thing I see coming other than some bio-attacks coming. These poison attacks I keep seeing and it’s in the wintertime. It’s when the snow is falling. Interesting; just because its winter, doesn’t mean we’re going to have no false flag attacks or anything going on....bio-terror attacks or plague attacks, because I can see plenty coming when there is snow on the ground. There is definitely snow on the ground now.

I do think that we’ll probably have some kind of peace until Obama does take office, so I’m just enjoying this month and next month and just getting ready for the fan to literally break in half once Obama takes office. It’s literally what’s going to happen to this country.



Until next week, everybody. Yah bless.

No comments: