The Watcher Files

Monday, October 18, 2004

The www.SherryTalkRadio.com website is about to go down. I'm almost out of bandwidth for the month on the site. I have already taken down the free archives page. If you want to hear the archives you can go to http://www.archiveondemand.com they charge a small amount but you can also listen to the other hosts on the network such as Steve Quayle's shows. He's got some great info and well worth listening to.

I don't know if I'll be doing the radio shows next month. Donations this month have been almost nill and naturally the donation buttons on my site had been tampered with and not working until today. And I simply can't afford for it to come out of my pocket. I don't have any. So I guess it's a wait and see. I have about 6 days to get the funds in for next month. So far my show has been 100% listener supported and government hampered. LOL. Big shock but gotta love the listeners.

I really enjoy having the listener call in shows so I think most of the format will just be that if the show remains on the air.






No comments: