The Watcher Files

Monday, October 25, 2004

The Lord said this to me early this a.m. ..


My Child,

The time I've told you about has come. Many things will happen as a whirlwind. My people will panic, they are not prepared. They listen to the warnings and they scoff, and they ridicule My Prophets and Watchmen.

No more.

I have set a rod against My house. I will chastise My people for rejecting the prophets, I will set My face against them, and they will know that I am angry. I will shake the churches and the harlots, they will not understand Me, because they believe the things they want to believe and don't seek Me for the truth.

I have prepared you for the things that can happen. You will not know what happens until it's time, but My child i have warned you and prepared you for all things. I love you child. Know this, that when they come, I am with you. Don't take your eyes off Me. I am your strength. You would have kept going and you would have been a messenger to the world even moreso, but they will stop you. They are choosing My hand, what they choose is their folly. I will not stop them. So child know this, that I know you love Me and your heart has always been for Me. What you did or didn't accomplish wasn't up to you, it was up to Me. I know all things, I look ahead and I see the future, and I know you would not have changed. You would not have stopped and for this you will be rewarded child. Don't worry about being cut off to early, you are a lion, a warrior, you have set into motion many things that would not have taken place otherwise, you dumbfounded them, you stumped them and you stomped them.

If you only knew, and you will, the glory and joy you have given Me. Be at peace and rest in Me. I will not forsake you.

Yes they are at the door. They will play their hand and then I will play mine. Be still and know that I am the Lord and in Me rests the weight of mankind. I have weighed the balances and America has been found wanting. The evil has overcome her. That is what you were feeling. I cannot bear it. It has taken over. I knew when it took over I would raise My hand against it, and now I am. This must come to pass. Many things will.

You have led My people, and you will lead them into battle again. I love you Sherry. I am with you, I will never forsake you.

Warn My people. The battle is at the door.

No comments: