The Watcher Files

Friday, October 15, 2004

Well I'm exhausted.

I've been working night and day over the past week getting a manuscript submitted. Yes, I will have my first book published and hitting the book stores sometime in January. I have a second one ready to go but it needs editing still.

Every bit of the information in these books is already available on my websites. I wanted to make sure of that before anything got published. I would never charge $ for information the Lord has led me to or given me Himself. Yet there are many who I've heard from who would rather buy a book then read websites all day. So now there's a choice, or will be soon. I have no control over the title or cost of the book so I hope at least they stay with the title I suggested. They price books according to how many pages are in the book itself. It can run anywhere from $10-$13 with my page range. Very affordable for those who want it.

I don't know what else I can do to sound the alarms on what's coming. I have done everything He has asked me to do the past 4 years and all I can say is, bring it on, I need a vacation. Better yet, sometimes I just want to go home. I'm tired and I haven't had a vacation in 13 years.


No comments: