The Watcher Files

Monday, August 23, 2004

Message from Yahweh

Tell them

Tell them child the time of My wrath is here. It isn't coming, it is here!

The time is set. It is Now.

All in heaven can hear My voice, the earth will tremble, the earth will be thrown in chaos for what is to come upon them.

Tell them child, it is Time.

Tell them peace is only in Me. Tell them I have longed to be their Lord, their God, but they have rejected ME for a counterfeit.

They have rejected I AM THAT I AM for foolishness and deceit! Because they they don't seek Me. They went week after week day after day without Me!

Whoa unto those who come up against My prophets who try to lead My people back to Me! They will pay! They will be punished! And then they will see My mercy!

I love you child, do not stop what you have started, I am behind you and in front of you leading you.

My sheep have been scattered. They have been slaughtered by men. Because they follow man. They don't seek Me!

The dividing line has been drawn. No more. No more time of foolishness. They must choose, God (Me), or man.

It is time to choose.
Tell them.

No comments: