The Watcher Files

Monday, August 16, 2004

Gene over at http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net is helping me put up a radio archive website, ok he' s not just helping, he's doing the whole thing..LOL. I appreciate his genius in putting it together and keeping it updated with the newest radio show recordings.

Last Friday we had problems for the first 15 minutes trying to get Sherman connected but once he got in he had some great info.

This Friday, Steve Gibbs, a time traveller, will be on to tell us what he has seen for the future. Steve is a professed born again Christian and uses some device the Lord showed him how to build. So it should be interesting. Yahweh works in various ways. I"m not one to put Him in a box or limit Him in how he works with His people.

I'm going to be changing the format of the radio show soon. Just so I have more time to talk more myself about issues that concern everyone in these last days. If you have questions you want to hear answered on the air send them to sherryshriner@aol.com and put "Mailbag" in the subject.

Some interesting codes I will be posting on the site soon. Probably tonight or tomorrow so keep checking http://www.hiddencodes.com if you're not on my announcement list.


No comments: