The Watcher Files

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Well, looks like I'm a new host for Reality Radio Network thanks to the donations sent in to make this possible.

I'm trying to decide on a time slot for my own shows but the early evening ones are all gone. I can have the 10-11pm slot or an afternoon one. I'm thinking of going for Friday nights at 10-11pm. At 11pm is the Dark Matters show and they're on for about 4 hours so I would be on right before them.

My first guest will be Zeph Daniel. Everyone's always asking me when Zeph and I are going to do another interview, so here ya go, my first interview on August 6th with Zeph Daniel live via RealityRadioNetwork.com.

What in particular I would talk to Zeph about is the soul scalping and trading phenomena.  Zeph grew up in a family devoted to Satanism and has a lot of knowledge in this area and how the Satanists work, what they can do and what they can't so I think it will be real interesting to learn some of the inside details and exactly who and what is running the NWO.

They say sometimes truth is stranger than fiction...I think it almost always is.

 


No comments: