The Watcher Files

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I took the kids to 6 Flags over the weekend. While I wasn't upside down, backwards, or being flipped sideways I tried to think about things and put things in perspective.
 
For $120 a month I can do 4 internet radio shows at one hour each time. It's $25 per hour plus $5 for archiving the show so it can be found and listened to later by people who might run into it or are looking for it because they missed the regular time for the show.
 
I'm up for it. Sure I'll do it. There's a lot of info that needs to get out there that's being suppressed by the big time radio show hosts, or just areas they refuse to go into that I won't.
 
When have I ever been shy?
 
LOL..
 
So if anyone wants to donate to the cause of me getting some internet radio time, please do so via the donate button at http://www.sherryshriner.com  if I don't get donations there's no way I'll be able to do the shows. If I can come up with the $ by next week then I can be scheduled for 4 shows for August. I have to have the money turned into them before the month starts.
 
I spent some time thinking about chemtrails. Or the Lord just led my thoughts into them. If you think about all the info we have regarding them, we know it's being done by 2 different forces. First of all, the aliens themselves are doing it. Thus the "drones" seen that are unpiloted and look like planes via holographs. These are automated remote controlled drones spewing poison over us to kill us off and make us sick. And secondly, the Air Force is doing it, budgetted through the Navy. They're all working on changing our atmosphere to make it more compatible and conducive to the aliens who want to take over our country and earth.
 
They want to change our atmosphere/climate to something more similar to their own, and they can use it later for more deadly poison to kill off entire populations they can't control.
 
Nice of em eh?
 
I hate the cuddly ET stuff. ET was one of the governments biggest Hollywood blunders. They tried to rectify it with "Signs" where they portrayed the aliens in a way more truthful manner, as frightening and scary, as coming to hunt and destroy mankind moreso than eat candy. The real ones don't want to eat candy, they want to eat your kids. And if you think I'm kidding you better start watching for Planet X because it's getting closer to earth every day and those aliens are cannibals.
 
Planet X is housing millions of the Annunaki and they're vicious. They'll serve as the armies of the Antichrist to help him take over and control the world.
 
No we don't need NATO or the UN's armies, that's all hogwash. Why would Satan depend on man when he's got millions of his own loyal 'aliens' that can't die or feel human emotion to betray him with? He'll use his own goons to enforce the mark and implement his war on the Saints.
 
Man's armies will only be useful to him to try and defeat Yahushuah at the Battle of Armageddon. Or arm themelves with man's weapons to use. It will be a combination of both, but either way they lose. We already know the outcome.
 
They're going to dominate and destroy America if we don't get the orgone out there. Plastered everywhere. They can't breathe where there is positive energy. Why do you think they round up the troublemaker Christians to kill them?
 
Orgone emits positive energy and they can't behead an orgone blaster. We can actually force them to go east. I dont' think people realize this..
 
Sure we're going to have a war here anyway regarding the persecution of Christians, it's prophesied, but would you rather be at the hands of foreign soldiers or 8 foot Anunaki?
 
For some it may not matter, but I say make the morons go elsewhere so we have more of a chance to fight back and regain control of our country. In the end, it could mean the difference between a few thousand left to see the Second Coming of Yahushuah to a few million. Between George Washington's dream or a complete annihilaton of our nation.
 
I think life is worth fighting for. And for whoever might survive here after everything.
 
 
 

No comments: