The Watcher Files

Sunday, July 11, 2004

A lot of info over the net lately how Bush and Ridge are planning to stage a coup to stall the November elections.

Ridge, ever the man to follow insane orders for the NWO, will be sure to do his part to announce imaginary terror levels for imaginary attacks coming.

But really now, what are we complaining about? After all, it's either a staged coup or 3-4 of our cities were going to get nuked just to bring the point across "I'm not leaving office" by the man who deems it necessary to give everyone else a mental test!

As scary as it sounds, the events till the end of the year are really in the Illuminati's hands. The NESARA crowd has been knocked out for a while.

Now I'll get angry emails from the Omegans who won't take their demise and defeat very well. Oh well maybe next year you alien freaks, and that's only if your card comes back on the table. So don't send me emails pitying your own demise because you couldn't get your own agenda off.

I think the "October" surprise may be a "September" surprise. But that's all I'm saying for now I really do need to get busy and paint my fingernails.

Till next time..

No comments: