The Watcher Files

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Paypal has closed down my account because I refused to take down my article on the Talmud and the "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" off my at site at http://www.thewatcherfiles.com

I replaced Paypal with yowcow.com, an international friendly service, but it seems to be a bit draconian in their requirements to send or receive money. They require faxed authorization forms to use a credit card. If anyone knows of another online payment company let me know.

I won't be intimidated, Paypal or not. Nor will I compromise.

I've been getting emails about the recent naval deployments. The way I see it, they are either anticipating the destruction caused by Planet Rahab as it moves in, (so they must feel it is this year) or they are making strategic war maneuvers. In our case, they're probably sending our navy out to sea so the borders are open for invasion.

Chalk it up for the NWO and their bullheaded enthusiasm to allow America to be destroyed and to even invite our own destruction.

I think it very well could be Planet Nibiru. July is a dominant month for the aliens to arrive. Keep your eyes on the skies..

No comments: