The Watcher Files

Friday, June 11, 2004

I woke up in peace this morning. Of course more often than not that means some attacks are on the way, but I love waking up feeling the encompassing presence of Yahweh. And when the attacks come, I know I was forewarned. It's just something I've built with Yah over the past years so that's how I know.

The attacks coming could be anything. We know this month isn't over yet and the Illuminati freaks are trying real hard to instigate terror attacks here in America.

I actually got a warning that said, "Prepare to meet your maker" earlier today and I just laughed.

Warnings and threats are a dime a dozen. My love and faith is in Yahweh. I know I won't be around forever, but I'll go at His time and that's that. My life is in Hands and that's the best place to be.


No comments: