The Watcher Files

Saturday, June 05, 2004

12-13 hours after I posted that Aussie Bloke was a hoax on my codes site and Yahoo news group this post appeared at the forums..
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread51056/pg38
where they supposedly admit the entire thing was an experiment.

You can't hide from God. After all, if done right and with His annointing the Bible Codes ARE His records and can be used to reveal a lot of info that He wants you to reveal.

I don't doubt the information this Aussie Bloke revealed. But it was nothing new, I've been saying the same things over the past two years. And many others have been saying them longer than that. He just spiced it up more and tried to give an aura of scientific credibility. So naturally more people would give credence to a scientist than an annointed child of God. Goes without saying on this earth.

I am an annointed messenger of Yahweh's on earth. I'm here for Him. I serve Him. I'm not infallible, but I go where He leads and I do as He leads and I announce things as He leads. The things Aussie spoke of are going to happen, albeit in Yah's timing.

No comments: