The Watcher Files

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Super Bowl or State of The Union?

I took a poll today and seemingly joined the other 87% of Americans who would rather watch the Super Bowl than the State of the Union Address.

At least the Super Bowl is real, unless you know which team has already been rigged to win. At least the commercials are amusing. Why waste time on a State of the Union which is nothing but a stage production that spilleth forth lies and hogwash...At least the Super Bowl isn't so obvious.

Do you think they just ELF and dumb down to death the team while they're on the field that's supposed to lose? Or is it backroom payoffs and blackmail? I think it's both.


Here's some interesting info on Orion Technology and other Secret Projects http://www.freezone.de/english/mc/e_conv04.htm

I have been busy putting together a battle and target list for Yah's warriors as Yah leads. I should be done with it in a day or two. I already released the first part of it earlier on this blog, Benny Hinn and his Satanic Crusade and listed his schedule for this year. Scroll down the page to see it.

I am also working on a new article the Lord has led me to write...Religion As A Disguised Form of Satanism. I don't know when that will be done...I just write as He gives me the words, thoughts, leading of His Holy Spirit...as I do everything when I write.

I will be on Daniel Ott's show The Edge on February 24th. It will be my 3rd appearance on his show.

This is going to be a busy year. Then again I can't remember the last time I didn't have a busy year. This one seems to be much more fun, actually going after the beasts themselves. Perhaps I'll meet Benny face to face this year. HaHaHa...now that would be a Telecast!

Perhaps we should do a Cindy Sheehan and start protests outside the studios and church bases of these charlatans.

Right now other than Benny Joel Osteen has the largest rat pack of deceived followers. Osteen's education and training includes one semester at CIA mind control stomping ground Oral Robert's University. He had his first preaching experience a week before his dad died. For those of you who haven't figured it out, he's being "handled." He's not even about religion but self-help psychology in the guise of religion. He doesn't preach salvation as the only way to get to heaven. He wouldn't want to offend anyone...bad for $business$. He's mind controlled and being led around on a leash...perhaps by the same ones who are holding Billy Graham's.

Yes...this is the year to start paying these beasts some personal attention and it will be done in various ways as Yah stands up His Warriors to do exploits and battle against Satan's strongholds on earth.

Yah bless His Warriors,

Go Warriors!

No comments: