The Watcher Files

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I just posted a new article:


The Two Beasts of Revelation 13:
The Antichrist and The False Prophet
by Sherry Shriner

From my studies and years of working in the codes, I probably have the most accurate assessment of the two beasts that are coming. They're not things I particularly searched for in the codes as much as just bits of information I kept seeing over and over again. With my background in Eschatology and as being a Bible Prophecy student since the age of 13, I never could buy the European Market and the EU as the last days army of the Antichrist. It's so far from the truth it's a wonder anyone today who listens to prophecy "gurus" have any idea at all what will really happen.

And the deception is purposeful. It's enough stones thrown as bread to keep people away from the real truth. If you haven't figured it out by now, the Vatican controls ALL the dogma that's out there today and being promoted by the beast prophets in today's churches and blasphemous networks.

Don't listen to them.

Don't support them.

RUN from them!

No comments: