The Watcher Files

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Transcribe 3-10-08

Sherry Talk Radio
Aired on 3-10-2008


Sherry Talk Radio3-10-2008
Transcribed by Liz Patton

And hello everybody. You’re live.

It’s Monday night March 10th.

Good to be here tonight. I was busy this week; I’ve got something real special for you tonight. I met up with the Weather Girls earlier this week and so I’m going to go ahead and play what we came up with.(Sherry plays the song, “It’s Raining Men”, and “men” is replaced with “UFO’s”.)

Just some fun I’ve had this week with The Weather Girls.If you have questions for the show, you can send them to sherrytalkradio@yahoo.com

Yes, I’ll put our next #1 blockbuster on my website.Don’t forget folks, we have three new areas over at You Tube.com.

The watcher Files are at You Tube.com now and sherry Talk Radio is at You Tube. I’m putting up my own site…don’t really have anything up yet. I have some help with this; I’m not real tech oriented as most of you know.

I’ve got 2 warriors who have stood up for The Lord and are just doing things. They have done a ton of work over there. It takes sometimes takes them 1 – 2 days just to upload 1 video over there. They are doing a tremendous job.

Also the warrior who stood up and put up http://www.sherryshrinerministry.com. If you like a little bit more organization, it’s much more high tech of a website than any of the sites that Ihave up now. Very blessed. The Lord is just sending people my way. My transcriber Liz does a great job every week transcribing my interviews and also my shows. I'm just real blessed.

A lot of interesting things happening in the bible codes. Every week I don’t know how I just got into doing the bible codes in current events type of thing, but this is where The Lord has me. I noticed last year, last September that the codes were in real time. There were certain ways of finding that and doing that. Like I’ve said, it’s the Lord Himself who helps me understand these codes and sometimes not quick enough. Sometimes I just can’t understand what I’m seeing. They are like a puzzle and as I keep seeing it over and over again in different codes then I start to put the pieces together.

I found it interesting; I got a call from a Washington Post reporter on Sunday. He was asking me questions that I just saw coming out of left field. Why would Washington care what I thought of John McCain? I really have no thoughts on John McCain. I’ve published far and wide my thoughts on Obama and Hillary. Frankly I just told him that…..I sounded the same thing that William Cooper said. I just told him William Cooper’s warning about John McCain; that John McCain had been a prisoner of war for 5 years and that there is no way that somebody could be in all of that torment and torture and not have his mind fragmented. So, he’s most likely, most plausibly, according to William Cooper and what I think as well from my own run-ins with people that have been involved with abuse and torture at any age, is the fact that their minds will fragment.

So, who is controlling John McCain? That’s the problem. We have that with George Bush now. George Bush’s mind ifs fragmented. He’s MPD/DID (Multiple Personality Disorder modernly known as Dissociative Identity Disorder). You never know who is controlling the personalities that have been fragmented within George Bush Jr. Not even that, but just completely take him out of the picture and you have one of his clones in place. I see that a lot in the codes. He has doubles. Like I‘ve said, doing a code on him is like looking in an empty box. I see that with John McCain. There is a shell, but nothing inside. You don’t know who is controlling who. He was interested in my thoughts of Hillary Clinton being a high-ranking witch with the Mothers of Darkness and Obama being a lizard.

I think it was the first time this reporter had actually heard the terms, “lizard” and “shape-shifter.” Kind of funny. It’s been so long that I’ve been doing this stuff, especially in this particular area, that it just sounds so natural to me. What sounds natural to me just sounds completely off the wall to others. It’s almost amusing.

I’m not sure what he is going to use for an article that he is writing. He was writing an article on Satanism in Washington D.C., and he stumbled on my website thewatcherfiles.com because of info that I have on my site from David Bay over at cuttingedge.org on his layout of the buildings and the streets in Washington D.C. and how it’s all laid out in Masonic and Satanic symbols. So I referred him over to David Bay.

Then he came up with these questions out of nowhere. Later he sent me an email asking further questions. It’ll be interesting.I’d like to see the whole newsroom pulling up my website the first reaction will be to laugh, mock and ridicule. The next reaction will actually to start reading some of the stuff. Our critics and enemies are sometimes the best things we have because if it wasn’t for them, people wouldn’t hate you and your information wouldn’t be out there. So if you are hated, at least you know your message is getting out there.

That’s the way I look at it and what The Lord has always told me. He sits down some of my enemies and then lets others thrive against me because they serve a purpose…the serve a purpose for Him. When I started putting up these websites, I put them up for the Lord. He leads people to them. It’s all about Him. It’s not about me. I try to do things the best I can with the limited abilities I have to do them. I just leave it all with Him. It’s about Him.The Washington Post reporter had made a comment about my involvement with the internet, my websites and all the time I spend at my radio show.” He asked, “So this is how you make your living?” I said, “No, I don’t make a living doing this. This is how I spend my time.”He said, “Well, how do you make a living?”I said, “My husband’s a carpenter.”

Very interesting because it’s one of the biggest tools of Satan; you’ll see it with his henchmen all over the internet. “Oh, she’s getting rich off of her books. She’s just doing it for money...” If I was doing it for money, I certainly wouldn’t have chosen this. I have a college education. I would have gone and pursued my dreams that I had back in college rather than sitting and talking about aliens and UFO’s day in and day out; warning the public about what’s coming.

It has certainly hasn’t made me rich. I live in the ghetto; my car is 14 years old. They’ll strike at anything. They’ll pull at anything to try and discredit people. “Oh, she’s playing the same song that so and so does…”

I’ve been playing some of these same songs since 2004, so a lot of these other people are copying me and not visa versa. They just pull things out of a hat and accuse you with it. Sometimes being on a forum boards are the worst because you reply to a message and all of a sudden they attribute that whole thread as being something that you said or started and all you did was reply to it. I don’t even go to those anymore. Satan pits. I think godlike productions has to be the biggest Satan pit on the internet. It’s interesting because without your enemies, nobody would hear about you. It serves its purpose.

I had an interview Friday night with X Zone. What I thought was really funny about that, was I knew from the intro, he’s either nervous because he’s being really flippant and obnoxious in this intro or it’s going to be one of those nights. He welcomed me to the show and I said, “Thank you.” I wasn’t really expecting anything at that point but the Lord brought something to my mind just today. It was kind of funny because normally when I do a radio interview, I say, “Thank you. I’m so glad to be here.” The Lord had held my tongue Friday night, because all I said was, “Thank you.”I didn’t say, “I’m glad to be here.”

I didn’t recognize that. I didn’t notice it till He brought it to my mind earlier tonight. I thought that was kind of funny. He knew what kind of interview it was going to be and that’s what kind of interview it was. The Lord was just kind of holding my tongue. And I had to hold my tongue just to keep my patience because it was one of those things. Satan just wants to attack and discredit.

When that doesn’t work, they’ll just go to some 2 year old behavior like cut you off the interview.

Before the show I had submitted 12 questions. He asked me to submit 12 questions that listeners might want to hear the answers to. He never got past the first one.

Tonight I thought I’d go through, because I thought these were really good questions that listeners would want to hear the answers to. He didn’t even get past the first one. I’m going to go through those tonight….the questions that he should have asked me and I should have answered. We would have had intelligent conversation. I’ll have that tonight, all be it by myself and about 50 of you that are listening tonight.

You look at these shows throughout the month and it’s completely amazing just thousands…thousands are listening to the archives of these shows. The leading country behind the United States right now being China. They never listen the night of the show; they’ll catch it later….12 hours from now whenever they are on it on their side of the world. Other than that, Australia and Canada. Those are the top 4 countries that listen to this show, out of 150 that listen to it. It really gets out there, just the message.

You can go to my archives and listen to them. They aren’t really time sensitive, time dated because anything I said 3 years ago is just as relevant now as what it was then. I think that’s why everyone of my archives are so heavily listened to and why I keep them up. People will go through and listen to every one of my shows for the past 3 years. I didn’t have a radio show in 2005; I just spent a lot of time homeless that year. It’s always Satan’s attacks. It’s always one thing after the next. I had a good time that year. The Lord was always with us; we weren’t needing for anything...just a house.

Anyway, one of the first questions I had listed to go through was: Who and what are aliens? Aliens are fallen angels, folks. There were 2 different rebellions back in the early days. You had Satan’s rebellion against the Lord when he wanted to become like God and was kicked out of Heaven. Then you have Enoch’s rebellion; the Watchers rebellion.

Two different rebellions and that’s why you have 2 different main variations of aliens, being one – they’re giants. One set of different factions of these aliens/fallen angels are all humanoid giants. We’re talking 7...8…9…10 foot tall. Then you have the other; like Satan and his group that are lizards, greys, the reptilians and snakes. There are 200 different variations of the ugly type beings that we call aliens.

That’s the difference because when Satan rebelled, his whole judgment was not given to him at that time because his whole judgment will come when he is chained and cast into the lake of fire after the thousand year reign. He still gets even after this time, one more attempt to usurp the authority of God. But back then part of his judgment and those that were with him was to lose their angelic looks. So they lost their angelic looks; it was part of their immediate judgment. Even after having lost their angelic looks, Satan like I’ve said, his kingdom is very high tech. He has been able to create these clone races controlled by the hive mind capacity of chip implantation; like the greys. The small greys are all chip implanted and controlled. There are other races like them who have been manipulated and created by Satan to use them as slaves; to do their foot work.

Where you got the giants, the Annuniki that are tall and humanoid and angelic looking - these are the children…the ancestors and down the line of the Watchers that fell to come to Earth to procreate with human women. You can read about that in Enoch. I believe they were standing on Mt. Hermon. There were 200 officers and they had tens of thousands of angels underneath them. It wasn’t just a handful of watchers that decided to leave Heaven and come to Earth at that time; it was hundreds of thousands. They came to Earth; they took what women they chose; which means they were abducting, raping them and impregnating them.

These women were giving birth to giants. The giants they were giving birth to, Enoch talks about 2 brothers that were 30 furlongs tall. I’m imagining that’s about 30 feet tall; just huge beings. In the time of Noah and earlier, you just had these huge giants on the earth. When you really sit back and try to look and think about life was like on Earth back then….it’ll blow your mind.
The churches give you one impression. The History Channel will give you another impression. Then there’s the truth.

According to Enoch, one of these brothers alone ate 500 cattle a day. When there were no animals, they would just start eating humans. This is what they were going through. When the Lord wiped out the world with a flood, he destroyed the Nephilim at that time; the hybrid children of the unions between these women and angels. I heard Daniel Ott ask a guest this the other night on his show. He asked his guest, “Did human women procreate with these giants?” It wasn’t the giants they were procreating with; that was the result of their offspring; these huge giants. Angelic beings to begin with are going to be tall; about 7-8 feet tall, but that’s not necessarily a huge giant that we would think of today…15-20 feet tall.

Remember the giant that David took down was 9 ½ feet tall. David was small. I can relate to David, he was small; 5’4” to 5’ 6”. He had three stones. He didn’t just take down Goliath; he took his brothers down with him. That’s why I liked that movie “300”. I don’t know if you saw it last summer. You get a good picture of Sparta going to war against this god-king. That was the whole thing I wanted to see, because these god-kings that ruled on the Earth at that time. These satanic beings…that’s how it was. These giants and these different types of animals on the Earth at that time. Satan always trying to create his own animals and his own humans. I’ve talked about that before in my articles and on my show.

The missing link between cave men and human was that Satan created the one and the Lord created the other. You will never be able to connect those two. Satan has never been able to duplicate the Lord’s perfect plan, His perfect blueprint of a human. That’s because of the soul. Man became a living soul when the Lord breathed through the nostrils of Adam; He declared that man was a living soul. Satan cannot duplicate that. They will never find the missing link between Satan’s experiments of a caveman and mankind. Satan’s been furious since and has tried to destroy the Lords creation.

We see that today. He never stops trying to destroy the Lords creation. We are seeing it in full force.Last week. How they’ve been putting this myrrh…this white powder gold, monatomic gold in water; in what we are drinking. It’s been going on under our noses all these years.

Now you’re hearing about water supplies being contaminated with pharmaceuticals. Towards the Midwest and western states even being contaminated by estrogen and other hormones. It’s their agenda to turn mankind from male and female into androgynous beings; neither male nor female. Hermaphrodites; hermaphroditic beings. It’s just another way of destroying mankind.

They do this through the promises that they will ascend into a new light body. They always make it seem good; like it’s something you want. What it is is a mockery and fake of a resurrected body. The Lords resurrected body. If you’re a believer in Him, you receive a resurrected body when you die and go and be with him. After death, we have this resurrected body; that is what Satan is trying to mimic with this monoatomic gold. That’s why I was talking about Obama. People say, “Oh, he glows!” I’ve seen in the Bible where he is a snorter of this white powder gold; this monoatomic gold. That’s what gives him the image of glowing.

I’ve also seen where George Bush Jr. He has 2 different routes here. We won’t know which route he is going until he chooses it. The bible code will show you 2 – 3 different paths ahead; things that can happen. That’s why you can’t use it to try and figure out future events. The bible codes will give you 3 different routes and you don’t know which one is taken until it’s taken. All you can do it talk about what you are seeing that way people know what to look out for. I have seen George Bush’s permutation and transformation in the bible codes based on snorting this white powder gold.

That’s what Obama is already doing. I still get questions about Hillary and Obama. I’ve been warning about Hillary Clinton since 2000, 2001. She wasn’t even in the Senate yet. I said she would be the president or vice president and would be in charge of martial law in this country. My thoughts haven’t changed. I didn’t have Obama’s name back then, but even when I look at him in the codes today, I don’t think he’s going to live very long.

Back in January I had warned of a scheme I had seen between Hillary and Obama and the whole Democratic Party. Boil it down to those two and take Obama out of the way…it would pave the way for Hillary.I’m just going to stick with that and not change it.

Even if Obama did get elected president, I don’t see him staying in office very long, period. They’re going to have a hard time….all these beings coming to earth and counting on earths changes simply so they can survive here….these “friendly aliens” coming to Earth. It’s a hodgepodge.

There are no friendly aliens, they are all evil. They have this whole plan of bringing gods kingdom to earth and turning it into a light body kingdom. They’re going to ascend into the Age of Aquarius; bring Heaven to Earth. T

hey need all these changes on earth just so they can survive. They need chemtrails to dim the sun on the earth because they can’t deal with the hot sun. They need white powder gold to give them to give them the angelic glow when they try and come as angelic beings. So they can’t pull that façade off without the glow. They’re using frankincense as perfume to hide their putrid death smells.

It’s going to be very interesting.With George Bush; if he did go that route where he would be their ally,you see him transforming and becoming what they would call ascended (we would call it possessed) with his light body. “Oh, look…I’m god.” His fake resurrected body. Nothing would surprise me at this point with George Bush. If he doesn’t go this route, they’re just going to kill him. This would be interesting too, because when Maitreya comes to Earth in Iran is when you’re going to see a lot of this stuff rolling.

I keep warning about it. Watch Iran. Watch Iran. When you see Maitreya arrive that’s when everything’s going to start rolling.Something interesting that I’m seeing in the codes; it could happen even before Maitreya arrives. I’ve talked about how I keep seeing “pacific” in the codes. The Pacific Ocean. I was laughing about the Capricorn and ashes in the Pacific.

Like I’ve said, the Orgone is causing these UFO ships above the earth to malfunction and crash to earth. That’s what you are seeing. The media is calling them meteors; they don’t know what they are. They are UFO’s. The Lord has confirmed that many times already. It’s the quick flash of light in the sky. Every once in a while someone will hear a “boom” and then see a flash of light. I’ve always just seen flashes of light.

Of course, when I was in a campground about 2 years ago, there was a huge spectacle over the campground. I believe that a ship was shot out of the sky because the area I was in was being protected. Of course, it was in the news; the whole state was enthralled by this blue light and “boom”. Here’s my tent right underneath it all; it was funny. I’ve seen star wars go on and also UFOs’ shoot at each other. It’s interesting. If you want to know it there are UFO’s, look up in the sky; watch them at night.

My second question: Are there friendly aliens?

No.

There are no friendly aliens. I have asked The Lord many, many times thinking maybe I was wrong. Anybody who knows me knows how cautious I am and how slow I take things. I don’t want to be wrong. I’ll take things back to The Lord and ask Him to confirm….confirm. Maybe I heard Him wrong. I’ll ask Him again 3 or 4 times. Eventually, He just gets angry and you learn not to ask Him again. You just learn that’s the answer and don’t ask Him again. One of the things He has told me over and over again and probably getting sick and tired of telling me over and over again is that there are two types of beings; celestial and terrestrial.

Celestial angels are in Heaven, terrestrial aliens are on Earth and in space. They have been kicked out of Heaven. If there was an angel, they would be a celestial being in Heaven; they are on of His. So you have the ones who are in Heaven and the ones who are not. Anything part of the terrestrial kingdom is under Satan’s realm. It’s like going to Hell and asking, “Is anybody nice down here?”They all play agendas. They all play a different faction agenda.

I ran into a Nordic agenda several years ago. Supposedly these Nordics hate the New World Order; they want to work with Americans and people around the world to destroy the New World Order and blah…blah.

I asked The Lord quite a lot about them. They don’t like the New World Order because they want their own agenda on Earth. Then you have these other people claiming “they are good aliens and they want to seek redemption from The Lord…they want to be allowed back into Heaven.” My answer is, “They wouldn’t be mingling with mankind then. Because they know of the deceptions that Satan uses to trick and deceive mankind. Right now there are groups on the Earth who are retired military intelligence and government officials who deal with these friendly aliens; these humanoid giants. Tall blond haired, blue eyed. Typical Annuk, Nordic type.

What they think is that they are working with these, “friendly aliens” to fight against and destroy the New World Order. What the Lord has told me is when this comes about these aliens will just take over with their own agenda at that point and the humans that are working with them will be killed. Not as friendly as you thought, huh?

Just don’t be deceived by these beings. They are all under Satan’s realm. They want you to believe anything they can do to get you to work with them. Don’t do it. Don’t trust them; they are all part of Satan’s realm. Many of these humanoids, these Nordic looking Annuniki can shape-shift and do.

They shape shift into lizards. So how do you know if it is a fallen watcher, or one of Satan’s reptilians? They do it all the time and can take on human bodies. Look at the body that Maitreya is coming in. You can see his picture online on http://www.sherrytalkradio.com of this Maitreya which is a cloned body of Cain’s. It’s not his body; he is just a lizard and had this human body created.

This Jesus that’s coming; this Sananda, its a cloned body that he has. This person playing Jesus is just one of Satan’s generals. They clone human bodies. They create bodies. Even Hatonn (I have it at my websites omegansareliars.com and nesarasucks.com.) even Hatonn talks about how the body he has was created for him. You can see the long neck feature of this Hatonn who is supposed to be their leader. That’s because he is a tall grey fitting into a human body.

It’s really kind of silly. Sounds fiction, but…hey, where do they get fiction from?

Third question. Who and what are the serpent seed line?

I’ve talked about this for a long time folks. Satan has a seed on earth. If you go to http://www.serpantseedline.com and just spend 10 minutes scrolling through this summary of Genesis 3:1-6 and a whole detailed account of what really happened in the Garden of Eden. I found this one link on biblestudysite.com “What was the real sin in the Garden of Eden?” He said everything I’ve already said. I also have articles on my website. This will give you a detailed word for word view of Genesis chapter 3.

I also have an excerpt from Blueprint for Bondage. This is an excellent book that people should read. There is a link to that on my website or you can go to blueprintforbondage.com. Even in the New Testament when the Lord was speaking to the Pharisees and he was proclaiming they were of their father the devil. This was literal; it wasn’t symbolism or masking anything.

Literally telling them they were the offspring of the devil. Satan has progeny on earth. It only takes about 5 – 10 minutes to realize the terms being used in the New Testament. Nowhere in Genesis do you see the term “apple” anywhere. It wasn’t about an apple in the Garden of Eden folks. It was about a sexual union that took place between Eve and Satan.

Number 4. How can we defend ourselves against aliens?

Defending yourself against aliens is as easy as opening your mouth and speaking or just getting Orgone out there. What I like about the Orgone is that it works in the background. An automated energy that keeps them away from you so you don’t have to constantly be on the alert. I know that even they will try hit and runs even if you have Orgone in an area, you’ll still get hit at night with tech attacks and demonic attacks. They will hit and run. You don’t always know what you are dealing with demonic, aliens or military. 9 times out of 10, it is military. If you have your home, yard and area orgoned, the demons and aliens don’t want near it. It burns them. They’ll send military after you.

It doesn’t have an effect on human unless they are totally possessed. They can operate in the 4th dimension realm. Kind of hard to explain how they can operate. They can walk into your room and be totally oblivious to physical things; they aren’t going to bump into your desk, but walk right through it. They aren’t limited boundaries. I don’t know how else to explain it but most of you know what I’m talking about anyway.

We’ve been going though this garbage for years. One of my favorites is just asking the Lord to fry their equipment. If they are targeting you with tech weapons, ask the Lord to send His angels.

Real simple, say something like, “Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that you fry the chips being used to operate their equipment; the circuit boards so they can’t use their equipment. In Yahushua’s Name, amen.”“Dear Heavenly Father, something is in my house. I don’t know if it is demon, alien or military. Please send your angels to chase them out with flames of fire and burn them.” Or ask Him to chain them and send them to the abyss. Don’t take it. So many warriors are being pounded on day after day. Being harassed, stalked and just beaten on all the time. You don’t even know by what and are too tired half the time to care.

It’s time to get proactive and ask the Lord to do something. You will start seeing peace around you. When you start throwing Satan’s generals in the abyss, it infuriates him. He can’t replenish them very quickly and has a limited number of army forces available. He can’t reproduce them except for these cloned beings.

That’s like back up plans B, C and D. Just get proactive.I’ve got a fried computer sitting in the dining room. I need to take my own advice. Every time you turn on your computer, ask The Lord to guard and protect your computer and if anyone tries to access your computer to harm it, to fry theirs. To burn it, fry their motherboards just for attempting to get into yours.

We can do this stuff. We can get active as warriors and ask Him to do these things. He does the actual work He’ll send the angels out to actually do the work we are asking. Just like the fun list we came up with. I have 60 things compiled by different warriors and put them on a list. This was causing chaos in Satan’s kingdom. We were targeting the human/alien underground bases and causing complete chaos. Keep the prayers up on that. Go through them everyday.

Pray a couple of things. The first week we did it, it was really strong. I could see in the bible codes that it was causing complete chaos. As time goes, people forget about it. I’m encouraging you to keep up on those. It really was reaping havoc on Satan’s kingdom and still is as long as we keep asking The Lord to do those things.Aliens won’t go into orgoned areas.

It is also causing their ships to crash and causes them to burn. It is an apocalyptic weapon that the Lord has given us and causes many of the prophecies to be fulfilled that are coming. Also ask the Lord for protection against them and ask for specific things.

If you see a spaceship, ask the Lord to crash it. Just simple stuff, folks. He’s listening...know that if you are a child of His; you have all the power that He as by using His Name. Ask him to do these things in Yahushua’s Name and he will handle things.I want to get to some questions from listeners. It’s about a quarter till and I usually speak for about an hour. I’ll finish these next week.

Question from a listener: Sherry, I know how to listen to the archives of your radio shows, how do I listen live so I can ask questions during the show?

Sherry: What you need to do is go to sherrytalkradio.com and click on the Listen Live button. There is a link under there email a question for the show. It’s 10pm eastern, Monday nights. Until I get another computer put up. I haven’t been able to run the archives on automatic like I usually do. I lost that computer; they fried it to death with their virus attack.

Question: Can you talk a little more about the FEMA camps?

Sherry: In America, there are probably 700 or so FEMA camps that Dick Cheney’s Halliburton has constructed. You can Google “Rex 84” or “endgame plan”. There’s a link on my website, thewatcherfiles.com to the endgame. This was the government’s whole plan to round up illegal aliens in the last days and use these camps for them, and then allegedly send them home. Basically, what this endgame plan will supposedly do is when they are rounding up these illegal aliens, they will also round up Christians and Patriots and throw them in the mix. The media of course will only show illegals from Mexico being rounded up. That’s how they will disguise coming after the Patriots and Christian crowd. You have to say both because all Christians are patriots, yet not all patriots are Christians; you have 2 different crowds.

They will be coming after both of them and disguise it by saying they are rounding up illegal aliens. One of the biggest reasons they have a no border and let them flood on over, is so when they start the big round ups they can disguise it. “Look there are 20 million in L.A. alone and we gotta get them out of here. “ They’ll just throw in the Christians and Patriots. They won’t send them back home, they send them to these camps.

They have underground incinerators. We have our own Auschwitz in Alaska, Indianapolis…the Amtrak Center….3 or 4 of those around the country where they can just burn and destroy bodies all day long. Don’t ever let them put you on a train or let them round you up. Don’t let them, because you are as good as dead. Once they have you, you are dead.

Question from a listener: What is your view on Shirley Phelps of Westboro Baptist Church? Will the reptilians make us all look like that?

Sherry: I don’t know who she is so I can’t comment on that.

Question: How many Elect do you think listen to this show?

Sherry: Probably a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction. That’s my best answer, and I’m sticking to it.

Question from a listener: Sherry, I’ve come across many stories believing that Michael Bloomberg running and winning the presidential election and English Fascists will be put into power after Hillary and Obama are discredited with all their past issues.

Sherry: No. Hillary is too strong and too dominant for martial law in 2009.

Quick question for the show: (A million dollar question I should probably know the answer to.) What really happened to Amelia Earhart? Was she abducted by aliens or killed off by our government?S

herry: Sorry, I really don’t know the answer to that one.

Question from a listener: If Satan is reptilian and his offspring was Cain, did that create a different bloodline than the more humanoid watcher giant children?

Sherry: Yeah. Satan’s seed through Cain never disappeared in the flood. People say the flood ended it, but Noah’s sons’ wives had contaminated blood. Ham’s wife, their son, I think his name was Canaan, was one of the first ones to produce these hybrid races; contaminated bloodline on earth after Noah. If you look at the Canaanites, Hittites…and all those “tites”. Israel was forbidden to intermarry with them. This is after the flood. There were races and races of giants on the earth.

After the exodus when Moses was leading the Israelites out of Egypt, they had to conquer like 18 cities of giants just to reclaim the land of Israel. This was before and after the flood these things happened. Satan’s children compared the watcher children was they didn’t have the gigantism defect in the DNA where they then became giants. Satan’s through Eve just kind of assimilated. They looked normal. They didn’t have that gigantism DNA.

Question from a listener: My question is on the Sabbath. We are commanded to remember the Sabbath and keep it holy. I was taught from my youth that the Sabbath was nailed to the cross. When did all of this start? It makes no sense to me.

Sherry: Yahushua was nailed to the cross, not the Commandments. He came to fulfill the Law, not abolish it. We are to keep the 10 Commandments.

One of those commandments is to honor the Sabbath; the 7th day and keep it holy. The 7th day is Saturday. It was the Roman Catholic Church and the supposed Protestant Reformation when the Protestants supposedly broke away from the Catholics. They started worshipping Sabbath on Sunday. The Catholics have always celebrated mass on Saturday. It was the Protestant Reformation. If you look into this Martin Luther, he was a Jesuit for the Catholics. He was the one that was instrumental in starting the whole Protestant Reformation and having everybody move worship to the first day of the week, Sunday. Look at the founding fathers of the church and who they are basing everything on. They were Jesuits working for the Catholic Church. You have King James who was a homosexual Satanist. Come on, folks.

Question from a listener: I heard you talk about Mylar blankets for the windows and walls in your home to protect you from the technology and ELF beams. I wanted to know where I can purchase these blankets.

Sherry: You can get Mylar blankets from Amazon.com. I got 12 for like 3 bucks.

Question from a listener: Were we all incarnated from Heaven?

Sherry: No, I don’t believe so. Not all of us. If anything I say makes sense to you and you are in agreement, you are probably an incarnated being from Heaven; ‘cause I don’t make sense to anybody else. Our spirits resonate with each other because we are the Lords and so our spirits recognize each other and resonate with one another. So out of almost 7 billion people on earth, there are 144,000 here now as incarnated beings, angels from Heaven. Sent here from Heaven to be born and be warriors for the Lord. I don’t know if that 144,000 is all at once, or is it a period over time. I know the number…144,000 so there are many millions of other believers that are also part of the Bride who are not incarnated angels from Heaven but who worship and love the Lord and will go to Heaven as part of His Bride.

You have to understand, His Bride is like a tree with different branches. There are different groups within that tree; different branches. One faction here is one branch and there’s another one over there and another over there. You have your church crowd, your warrior crowd, this crowd and that crowd. Different limbs on the tree; different groups within the Lords Bride.

Question from a listener: If Maitreya doesn’t come this year, when can we expect his next sideshow act to come? It seems like it will be 2009.

Sherry: It totally is 2009. The problem is, most people think that 2009 is next year. I’m struggling with that one because I’m seeing so much happening this year as apposed to 2009. So, it could be 2008 or 2009; I can’t peg a year on it. We need to watch for him, whenever he arrives. March is a dominant month for him, so just watch him in March, May and July. The spring and summer months are dominant for the arrival of this Iranian Mahdi. Now Jesus, this Sananda, when he comes to Earth with his host of UFO’s, his dominant months are September and November.

I wanted to mention. I’ve always been warning about September. Last November, Benny Hinn was in Israel for 2 weeks. I noticed in the codes and always being aware they are the 2 hot months for the arrival of Sananda on Earth. I noticed the coincidence that Benny Hinn was going to be in Israel for 2 weeks in November when it was one of those hot months for Sananda’s arrival.

Well, guess when he is in Israel this year. He’s in Israel September of this year. He obviously knows too that those are the two months when this Jesus is going to come to Earth. It’s going to be September or November. I would strongly believe September, but what I’m thinking if something happens and NASA can’t bring him to Earth, then he has his back up date of November.

It’s really going to take a huge Hollywood production to bring him down to Israel with the fake angelic host of UFO’s and the whole charade. You have to have the television cameras there to catch it so the rest of the world can see it. His dominant months are September and November and Maitreya’s dominant months are the spring months and early summer.

Just things to watch for, folks. We do have a dollar crash coming. We do have a famine coming. We do have a tsunami on the west coast coming.

A lot of the west coast is going to go under water. I was almost hesitant to even start warning about that tonight. I had a vision of it 2 years when I saw L.A. sink under the water. In the codes I’m seeing ice boulder breaking, cracking. That’s another vision that I had, but I didn’t know which coast it was on, east or west. I do believe it’s the west coast.

The Bible codes talking about an ice boulder breaking off. Are they talking about a comet or what I saw; a huge mountain of ice breaking off the Antarctic and sliding down and then decimating the islands and the United States on the Pacific with these huge hundred foot waves?

It’s something you just need to look out for. If the Lord is telling you to leave California or the coastlines of Washington and Oregon, then leave. This is definitely coming up in the codes.
I was warning back in 2001 when I was looking at the year 2009, I saw up to 3 different comets hitting in this world, specifically hitting the United States. Not knowing whether this is the actual 2009 or that we have until (no sound) I’m not convinced this is just (no sound) The biggest thing is being able to recognize when the Lord is speaking to you. (no sound) Ask Him to guide you, so that He will to begin with and you will recognize Him.

Comment from a listener: I understand you perfectly and I’m in my 20’s.

Sherry: Kids, I always hear from kids, they don't have problems (with the info). I know you hate being called a kid.

Comment from a listener: I can’t hear you.

Comment from a listener: I like that. It’s like the Bride is a tree with 144,000 leaves and each of us is one of them. Cool.

Some people are having problems with sound. My levels everything is alright. Everything looks good on my side, so I'll keep talking.

Comment: I saw a UFO in Gainesville, Georgia in 1977. It was cobalt blue in color and saucer like.

Sherry: Yeah. People have been seeing UFO’s for years. Like I told McConnell Friday night, “Some people will just never believe they exist until one sits on their head.”

I thought about his whole comment, “Why didn’t I have pictures?” How many people… (no sound for about 2 minutes)

I’m back.

You can catch all this on the archives if your sound was coming in and out. (Note: archived message was also broken up) I’ve seen in the codes where they will be breaking my broadcasts up. More toys of theirs.

The CIA owns the servers on the internet. We’re really at the mercy of our government anyway just to have internet access, because they own the servers to them.


Until next week everybody,Yah bless.

No comments: