The Watcher Files

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Science of Orgone

I've been working on my website for the Serpent Seedline and it should be done within the next day or two.

Every once in a while I'll get an email asking me why I have 20 websites instead of just putting all the information on one. Can you imagine if I put all the info I have on 20 websites on one how much space that would take?? I find it much easier to separate areas of topics onto different websites altogether and it makes it easier for people to find particular info they are looking for. Especially with the search engines. There's over 10 search engines and they all rank websites based on different criteria. If you load everything on one website the exposure and availability of your website ranking is going to be much lower in any of them and you would be lucky to get a top 10 listing on any subject on your website. Breaking it down into various websites makes it easier for people and search engines to find you.

I had one person claim I have 20 websites so I can seek for more donations. Really? What donations? It wouldn't matter if I had 100,000 websites the majority of Yah's people support the wolves not His real shepherds. The donations I do receive don't even cover all my monthly bills, I'm way behind on those...so these critics, brethren back-stabbers, gossips, and condemners need to just shut up. They drive me nuts.

It's always such a breath of fresh air to run into one of the Lord's real people. Those who do support my ministry are like family to me, I love each one of them and I know them all by name.

I don't know why people have to get so nasty all of the time. I don't bother anyone I don't know why so many of them think they have to make it a point to bother me.

------------

Some interesting explanations from fellow Orgone Warriors on the Science of Orgone that were posted on the orgone list. Thought I would share:


It seems that some people in the group want to know why orgone works, so I'll do my best to describe it.

First we'll start with the energetic propertiesof a quartz crystal. A quartz crystal consists of a uniform structure of Silicone Dioxide molecules(SiO2). The pattern these molecules create is always the same throughout the entire crystal. When a crystal is rubbed or squeezed, the pressure is dispersed throughout the entire crystal,which in turn releases a measurable and uniform energy science has termed "piezoelectric energy".

There is a simultaneous drawing in of less-uniform energy from around the crystal as this piezoelectric energy is being released by squeezing the crystal. The piezoelectric energy is uniform like the crystal it was just released from. When crystals are cast in polyester resin, such as in an orgone blaster, they are constantly being squeezed from the pressure of being inside the resin.

This means they are always releasing uniform energy while drawing in less-than-uniform energy from the surrounding environment so that it may be made uniform and released (this is an ongoing cycle). This uniform energy is initially neutral.

The addition of a clockwise copper coil helps to harmonize the neutral energy into a positivewavelength, like setting the frequency. The directionin which the coil is wound plays a large part in how the frequency of the energy is set. The piezoelectricenergy is attracted to the metal in the shavings and coil like electricity. The copper and aluminum shavings help the energy move from the crystals to the coil, and the spiraling shape causes the energy to spin to match the coil's shape.

When I pray on how the energy moves, Yah tells me that energy comes in through the bottom of the coil, gets processed by the constantly-squeezed crystals, then leaves out the top of the coil as positive healing energy. All of this is happening simultaneously. The rising of this positive energy is what helps to eat the chemtrails and neutralize "cellphone" tower radiation, and it accumulates over time to combat negative energies. I hope this may help others understand better how orgone works. It truly is a gift and a blessing to work with orgone. I know in my heart that what I am doing makes a difference in fighting evil forces in this world. It truly is the gift that keeps on giving...

And for the physics of Orgone..

Another explanation from a fellow warrior:

...in the quantum make up of the chemicals in the chemtrails, is the ducting material for the energy weapons/matrix, the quantum spins of the binding energies determine how they are pinning(binding to and suppressing) down earths and our "life force" energy or orgone...

the spin direction and polarity of the quantum characteristics of the chemicals determine the way they latch on to earth biologics' binding energies...

nature does show that the life force spins in both directions, however there is an "over abundunce of the one direction" and not enough in the clockwise direction to conteract the double spin quantum binding mechanisim of the chemicals involved...

this direction (clockwise) of spin helps better to unlock the quantum grip..unlocking the quantum binding allows not only the orgone to flow from the device more readily but also the life force from life around the device will have less binding suppression on their life force spins

......as well as the thought that the fallen freaks my have gained enough knowledge of the counterclockwise direction to have been able to program their genes so that they would not be harmed as much...but Yahweh at the end decided to throw in a diffrent spin...ha...that's a funny..when I heard of the direction diffrence I went to the mat in prayer and bugged Yahweh for understanding on this...first out of faith, peace and discernment He gave me peace what Sherry was saying was right, even if she could not give all the specifics...that is what walking in faith and trust is...you know in your heart and spirit from years of knowing the voice and character of the Most High, then you do your best to obey and along the way conformation comes. the clockwise spin direction is a major part of unlocking the binding energies of the chemtrails from us and our environment...

in short....without the chemicals present the other energy beams have nothing to lock onto and track or cause cymatic junctures in....hope this helps

and more on Orgone and why we're making it at http://www.tearingdownstrongholds.com


Yah bless His Warriors

No comments: