The Watcher Files

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Miss being on the road...

It's been raining again....gotta love the rain when you already need a ride in the ark.

I miss being on the road.

30 days is almost up...soon. It's time for a change.

I hope Yah's warriors are keeping up with the orgone. Map out areas and get them done folks, don't let me be sitting in a campground for nothing...they are trying to stop the orgone network, they figure if I'm out of the picture it will die and end...don't let them win! The orgone is kicking their plans back to hell...

http://www.orgonewarriors.com

Sing about being a soldier in the Lord's army all day long or get off your tuff and actually be one.

Thanks to those for the prayers and support. I look forward for when I can get back on the road again.

No comments: