The Watcher Files

Monday, June 05, 2006

Down But Never Out...

Well folks, this will be my last blog for a while, unless I can get to a library and use their computer to update this blog.

I've been dreading writing this so it's the last thing I have to do before we leave here and head to whatever, I don't really know where we're heading other than probably a campground somewhere until we can find a house to live in.

The attacks have stepped up 100-fold.

Our orgone missions have been successful and they are ticked off. We will continue to plan and go on them despite the setbacks and distractions. Who are they kidding? This kind of stuff just motivates me all the more..and I don't care if I'm "homeless" I'll keep going..

Who are they kidding..they CAN'T stop me.

Either way folks I will be out of touch with you for a while, but just know I'm still out there and on the defensive as well as the attack.

Same war, different day and circumstances is all.

I won't be updating my websites until I can permanently get back online but I will try and update this blog from the library. My thanks and appreciation to those who have supported my ministry and continue to support it. I couldn't do it without you.

I still have my PO box for snail mail and orgone orders. We will still be able to process orgone orders and get those sent out.

It's not a time to sit down folks it's a time to keep standing and do as Yah leads in tearing down Satan's strongholds and exposing his plans.

I love you all.

No comments: