The Watcher Files

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Well I hope everyone has an enjoyable Thanksgiving. It has always been one of my favorite holidays but anymore holidays are just a distraction and I could really do without them. I don't like having to be away from my work and extended periods of time really drive me crazy.

I need a laptop. One of those wireless things.

Sigh..

I go into anxiety thinking of doing nothing for several days. I have so much to do, so much to write, so much to do to further the cause of exposing agendas and idiots. I'm just a peon, I can't do everything but I can do something.

Audios coming soon on my sites. I'm set up almost and ready to go with it.

The radio show is truly amazing. Truly going global.

The war is on, it's us against them. Who is us? Normal, sane people vs. the Lucifer loving freaks.
We're peace loving people around the world who don't want their wars, greed, drugs, pedophilia, homosexuality and every evil vice you can think of. We are God fearing believers, patriots of our countries, people who want to keep their soverignty instead of being pushed into a global freak government that worships sin and Lucy/Lucifer.

United we will grow to be.

This is a global problem. The bullying of regime changes has to stop, those who don't agree to this NWO are systematically taken over and forced to cooperate. It wont' be stopped until people really know what is going on.

Wake up people. Your nations are being destroyed so they can be controlled by the Satanists. Just as America has been.

The United States of Satanism.

Unite. Pray for their strongholds to be broken.



No comments: