The Watcher Files

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The elections are coming down to Ohio...it really doesn't surprise me. Ohio is dominant in the codes and especially relating to end time events.

I see it all the time. Ohio and Maine.

First of all, I live here, so where I live is always in the codes (Canton, Ohio) because they hate me, I influence events, I'm a larger part in the scheme of end time events than I can even imagine or understand, and so therefore it's mentioned a lot. The mere fact that I am a radical prophet of Yahweh's who is always exposing their plans and always in their face one way or another, draws attention, not just theirs, the freaks in the NWO, but it's dominant in the codes in just about everything. My name itself, can be found in just about every event coming down the pike.

Why? Because I'm exposing it, or because I've done something to hamper their plans, and that's usually the biggest kick I get out of seeing it in the codes, to see the terms "angry, hate, furious" it always makes me laugh. They're my enemies. I'm glad I can do something to ruin their plans. I'm glad I've done alot of things that have messed up a lot of their plans already, and I still have a future of time to keep doing it. Praise Yahweh. I don't pity those freaks. I loathe them. They are enemies of Yahweh. They are enemies of mankind. And they are enemies of mine.

And I'm still laughing about the Miami code. HAHAHAHA if people only knew. One day they will. For now they can berate me and say what they want, but the freaks know, and I know, and Yahweh knows, and that's all that matters. I don't live to please man, I'm a servant of the Lord's and I do what He leads me to do or asks me to do and messing up their Miami nuking was just one of many of their plans that has been messed up by just a nobody in Canton, Ohio.

There are a lot of events to come in Ohio in regards to these last days.

Another thing is Ohio has Dayton Wright Patterson Air force Base. And that is a huge underground joint alien and human facility that is also going to come into play with end time events. Lima, Ohio a nesting home for aliens perhaps. I believe there's a University there, Northwest, Northwestern, or something like that. Universities are usually stomping grounds for intelligence agencies. It's where they usually operate the most. And it's not to far from Dayton. That whole area over there in the south western part of Ohio is just crawling with alien activity.

Meanwhile on the southeastern part of the state is me, working daily to combat all aliens and the NWO freaks.

It's amusing.

And then there was the threat from the CIA's clone Osama Bin laden who said whoever votes for Bush better be worried about their security. Will the clone, or should I say NWO-CIA orchestrate an attack on Ohio now?

Wouldn't surprise me.

For those who can't fathom another 4 more years with Bush dont' worry about it. He won't be around too much longer. He'll never finish a year, let alone a second term. But that isn't good news either.

The War on the Saints is coming.

For those relieved we have a "Christian" president in office..HAHAHAHAHAHA...sing your praises when you're being hauled off to your deaths. The Lord's watchmen have tried to warn you and you won't listen.

So what's going to happen?

Bush will go on 'vacation' and Cheney will take over for a short while, but it won't last because his heart pacer is going to run out of batteries and there will be no recharging it.

The plans remain the same. No wonder Yahweh didn't want me wasting my time on the elections.


No comments: