The Watcher Files

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Say NO to the Swine Flu Vaccine and ALL Vaccines and Shots

Say NO To the Swine Flu Vaccine and ALL Vaccines and Shots!




http://www.sherrytranscripts.com

Sherry Talk Radio

September 28, 2009

Transcribed by Liz Patton



And hello everybody. It’s Monday night, September 28th, 2009. If you have a question for the show, you can send it to sherrytalkradio@yahoo.com. I’ll be checking that later, during this newscast, broadcast. Whatever you want to call it. The Bible Codes calls it a “lecture”. I get on the radio once a week and lecture everybody, and that’s basically all that it is. (laughs)

It says I’m a mouthpiece; it doesn’t say what kind I have to be. It also describes it as informative and comical. It describes me as a prophet, a watchman, a comedian, a warrior, a horseman. Just so many things. It’s definitely getting interesting in the Bible Codes.

I was digging in to them this week to see what was going on in Pittsburgh. One of the interesting things about Pittsburgh is that we had Orgoned it a month ago to make sure it was gotten ready. Some other warriors out that way, and I showed up, and we just hammered that city. We just saturated it. They did their thing and I did mine. It combined to be very effective.

One of the things they’ve been talking about is Shema. And of course, that’s one of the things I’ve been talking about for the past several months. In how the Orgone has saturated the atmosphere. Now when you look at it, instead of it being a brilliant, white planet/spaceship in the sky, (that’s basically all it is…a spaceship) it’s turning yellow, because it’s on fire. They keep trying to bandage it, because they’re trying to hold on as long as possible. It’s not going to hold much longer. I know our efforts with warriors around the world getting out more and more Orgone so that the atmosphere becomes more and more saturated and kills these beings and trying to get it done so that it crashes before November, because that was their big date to arrive. So it’d be really funny if it crashed earlier than that and ruined their plans. Of course, I’m always out to ruin their plans. They’re definitely looking for a way out. I think eventually, soon enough you’re going to see Maitreya descend to earth in some kind of an escape pod because it’s just getting to be too much. Eventually that thing will be out of control. They won’t be able to keep bandaging it. A lot of activity is being seen at that thing in the mornings. Myself along with many others across the country are noticing the UFO craft around this star/planet in the mornings early about 5 AM and wondering what they’re trying to do besides bandage the thing and keep it up in the air. Probably rescuing Maitreya’s forces off of it as well.

Last year we took down their big Capricorn spaceship out of the sky. Of course NASA had a big to-do over that thing. They were worried about it re-entering the atmosphere and people seeing exactly how big and what this thing was. So they were going to shoot it down to land in the Pacific. Of course, they didn’t say anything about it. I think they called it a satellite. But it was the Capricorn. So we are two for two right now - the Capricorn and Shema; not to mention the avalanche of UFO pods we’ve been able to destroy the past several years, coming down in an avalanche. The Bible Codes describes it as an avalanche. It’s very many of them coming down. Of course the news is calling them meteorites. We know what they are.

So it’s just another day in the war; us against them. There are many warriors standing up in these last days to do something, instead of just sitting on their couches, waiting for all Hell to hit. To do something. To make a difference for the Most High on this planet. To say, “Hey, we’re your children and were not going to let your enemies run this planet over without resistance. We’re going to fight back in Your honor and Your Name and do the things You would have us to do.”

So many people say they love the Lord and do nothing. They do nothing to show that they do love Him. How about standing up against His enemies, whether in word or deed? Most of you can’t even do that. Most of you just think it’s your job to sit on the computer and run your mouths all day. Get off the computer! Get out and do something!

I posted a flyer on my website at sherrytalkradio.com, warning about the Swine Flu vaccine that’s coming. Say No to the Swine Flu Vaccine. It’s really hit my heart to do this, especially knowing that in my own area, they’re going to be holding meetings at the local high school in regards to the Swine Flu vaccine, and announcing where vaccination centers will be set up and things like that. So I plan on hitting every car there with this flyer that I’ve printed out and have made available on my website. You can download it as a Word doc. and print it out, or you can just print it from the website. Just get it out there. Put it on phone polls, grocery stores, anywhere where you are allowed to post advertising. Put them on people’s cars. That’s what I plan on doing. I’ve got a couple hundred printed out and I’m ready to go with this.

So many interesting things about the Swine Flu vaccine. I was talking to the Lord this morning. It seems to be my time with HIM is early in the mornings. When you start singing and listening to praise music and just praising His Name, it’s like Bible 101. It’s how to get the attention of the Lord 101. He is always there when you praise His Name. I started talking to Him. One of the interesting things; just confirming so many things I’d been feeling and going ahead and speaking about the last couple of weeks. You all know I live on the edge. I’ll start teaching something I feel really led to say and then the Lord will confirm it later. Just many of the things I’ve already been saying, that He was confirming this morning. Particularly about the Swine Flu vaccine. I asked Him, “What is it that you want me to know? What is it I need to know for right now? For right now, for the things coming up, what is it I need to know that I’m not getting?” He confirmed for me…not in His words, but sometimes I’m just a complete idiot with the Codes and miss things. He didn’t say it in those words. (laughs) Those are mine, but I’ll go ahead and say it, just because they’re so complex. There are always things you’re going miss because you don’t know how to always interpret things. So I don’t say anything that I’m in doubt about. I don’t say anything unless I know that I know that I know something. Sometimes dragging my feet, being slow in having to learn something. I’d rather be right than be in error. I’m always careful about the things that I say especially when I just want to His Mouthpiece on earth and be led by Him. I don’t want to be led by myself or my own insecurities of what I’m saying. Sometimes I just have to go out on a ledge and say something that’s been on my heart and mind for a while, because it’s usually Him. That’s one of the ways that He works.

This whole Swine Flu thing, folks…of course its poison. It is designed to kill you. It’s everything that I’ve said it is over the last couple of weeks. So He wanted me to reiterate that about the whole Swine Flu vaccine. Most of the people who take this vaccine will be dead within two years. They’ll be dead. This reiterates something I said a month or two ago on my show. Someone asked me about the 666 mark/chip/tattoo…whatever it is. And I said, “Most people in America are going to be dead by the time that’s enforced. By the time that comes about, most people will be dead, so why worry about it?”

It came to mind today; Swine Flu vaccine is one of the very reasons that most people are dead. Not only that, but I noticed there is a real hesitation about the vaccine, because this vaccine very well could be the chip itself. The 666 mark admonishment itself. If you’ve seen the bracelet that they make you get once you get this vaccine. It has like three chips on it, that look like batteries. And they make people get it, and they can’t take it off. There is no way to take this bracelet off.

One of the other things I found interesting that the Lord wanted me to know for now, other than the vaccine itself and how it’s going to debilitate and destroy most of those who take it within two years, is the fact that this whole chip implanting thing. Remember I talked about a couple of weeks ago, how Satan wants to be able to control everyone? He’s going to control your mind. There will be no free will. No free thought. We’re basically going to be zombies for Satan, because he wants control over everybody. And that’s exactly what these chips do.

This whole chipping thing is a numbering, so that they can control the population. Every chip has a number on it and that number is going to be unique to you. Like when you are in prison or jail, they give you a number. That’s basically what this whole chipping thing does. It numbers and eventually controls every person that has it. So almost the entire population will be numbered and controlled via the chip implants.

Also, the chip implant messes with your DNA. What He brought to mind; about 4 or 5 years ago during my first trip out west, I was driving through I think 70 East through Indiana and Illinois. Basically when you get to the outside of Indianapolis and you start hitting Illinois. And you’re in nothing but wheat fields, corn fields...whatever fields they are. You’ll see these ELF towers like every 100 feet, all the way through these fields, all the way to St. Louis. I was wondering, “what the heck do they have all these towers out here for?” The Lord spoke to me then and led me into the whole thing where they use low frequency sound waves. What they do is target our food supplies. Especially the plants that are growing in the fields because it then changes the DNA structure of these plants and destroys our food. So I bombarded the area with Orgone, all the way through there. A whole big chunk of our breadbasket through America, I’ve gone through to Orgone to try and protect from these ELF towers. In the same way, this chip implanting that they’re going to be giving people through the Swine Flu vaccine, is going to do the same way…some kind of effect where they will be changing and messing with your DNA.

Another thing that He mentioned to me and brought to my mind was that they are destroying the food supply. I’ve warned you; we’re being attacked from all areas. And I’ve warned you about the barely contamination that’s already here. I see barely in the codes all the time…and cereal and things like that. Their entire plan, other than destroying the food supply is because they want everyone dependent on them for food.

So their main focus is to weaken and kill the population through famines and plagues. If you look at plagues. If you look at the third and fourth horsemen of the apocalypse, plagues are just another term for diseases. The way that most people are going to be dying from diseases and plagues is through vaccinations and shots. If find it interesting that the Lord told me vaccinations AND shots. They are probably going to be getting away from the vaccination word after the H1N1 disaster and start talking about other kinds of shots or something in the future? I don’t know. But these are pure poisons. I’ve been warning how the Bible forbids vaccinations and how most people are just clueless about what the Bible has to say about it. That’s exactly how almost probably 1 billion people are going to die; because of vaccinations and shots just within the pale and black horsemen.

The famines, plagues. The canopy being lifted soon. We’re literally going to have Hell here on Earth. Maitreya arriving – working behind the scenes right now. I’ve told you that Obama is his puppet. Maitreya is just working through Obama. He has already aligned our country with his alliance the Ashtar Command. This ascended master crap where Maitreya is going to arise out of…he’s already aligned with them. He’s already aligned. This is what I’ve warned about years ago. Back in 2003 and 2004, looking ahead to 2009 and warning whoever was President of the United States at this time was basically going to hand the keys; the power of the United States over to the Antichrist. That is basically what Obama is going to be doing with this Maitreya. So it’s interesting that this is pretty much taking place. You can see that happening now.

Interesting that a lot of people want to know if this bracelet and the Swine Flu vaccine in particular, the 666 mark/chip/tattoo to look out for. You know what I have to say? It’s better to be safe than sorry. If you look at the correlation that you can’t buy or sell without the number 666, his name or number or image tattooed or implanted or whatever, in or on your right hand or forehead as instructed in Revelation chapter 13. They are doing the same thing with this vaccine. You can’t buy and you can’t bank without it. So how much more of a correlation do you need? And even if it is a precursor, the Lord has already forbidden His people from getting this vaccine. His admonishment is to say “No” to this vaccine and to stay away from it. So that should be enough. Better safe than sorry.

Like I’ve told you, they are going to do things in ways we don’t expect it. They’re going to surprise people. They're going to come at us in angles that we aren’t conditioned to believe in. We expect things to happen in a certain way. It’s supposed to happen, A, then B happens, then C.” The Lord has always said and admonished that things are going to happen in ways that we don’t expect them to. Get away from the KJV mindset; what your pastors have put in your heads (if they even talk about prophecy anymore) because things aren’t going to happen in the way we thought that they would. I don’t care what denomination you’re in or what religion you’re in; we have to be open-minded, because they are going to be changing things. Coming at us in different ways that we didn’t expect, but still accomplishing exactly what the Bible says they are going to accomplish. Everything is still being played out. Everything is still scripted. Everything is still prophesied. Basically just working on the A’s and B’s and how they get from A and trying to expose all the details and how they’re working. Basically it’s just a big ambush behind the scenes right now with Maitreya and Satan’s kingdom. Behind the scenes, working through the United States government to get the world ready for Maitreya’s arrival.

Interesting that someone posted something this week about Obama being sworn in as the new world president, or whatever and…blah, blah, blah. Like I’ve said; the Old Testament prophets have always warned that the leader of last day’s Babylon is the Antichrist. And who is Babylon? The United States. Is Obama the leader? Or is he going to hand the reigns over of the United States over to the Arabian, the Arab, the sheik who is the Antichrist? Is he going to hand this over to Maitreya and Maitreya is literally going to literally take over the United States, or is Obama just a puppet for Maitreya and becomes the Antichrist himself? I don’t know. These are just different routes to watch. The Old Testament prophets have always warned that the last day’s Babylon will be the Antichrist.

Watch for Obama to eventually escape Babylon, or whoever the Antichrist is. I do believe its Maitreya. The Bible Codes call him Cain. I’ve warned you; he’s just a clone of Cain, just as much as Obama is a clone of that Pharaoh Akhenaton. I have that video on my website at thewatcherfiles.com, how he’s just a clone of that Pharaoh. And Maitreya is just a clone of Cain. Interesting, because the Bible Codes always refers to him as Cain. Maitreya is just one of the names he calls himself. There are different versions. Maitreyais…and he probably has other names. The Bible Codes just refers to him as Cain. Interesting…Satan’s son, actually coming to destroy the world in the last days and rule as the Antichrist. Interesting…it all goes back to the serpent seedline. I have a website on that serpentseedline.com.

I wanted to give you some biblical admonitions against the vaccine that’s on the flyer that I‘ve printed out. I’m just going to read it verbatim, because I lifted this off somebody else’s website. (laughs) I’m sure they won’t mind.

· The Bible teaches that there have been times in history when evil government and government employees have attempted, through force or color of law, to intimidate, harm or destroy the children of God. (Exodus 1 and 2/ Matthew 2). Therefore, if a parent feels that vaccines are not safe, it is their responsibility to defend our children from any individual or government who is attempting to subject our children to those vaccine risks.



· The Bible teaches that the body is “The temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own. For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20) To inject known neurotoxins into our children, which have known health risks, would be a violation of these biblical teachings.



· The Bible teaches that there are clean and unclean animals and that God’s people are not to put the unclean into their bodies. Many vaccines are made from the blood of diseased animals, decomposed animal parts and are not sterile.



· The Bible teaches that when man’s law contradicts God’s law, His people must obey God over man. (Acts 5:29) Therefore, be it known, should any policy, edict or legislation of man decree our children must be vaccinated, we must obey God rather than man just as Moses’ parents of old, we will do so without fear. (Exodus 2)



· The Bible teaches us that we are not to harm or wrong our neighbor. (James 2:8) Our decisions to decline vaccines do not wrong or threaten our neighbor. If vaccines were truly effective, the neighbor would not be in danger from someone who is not vaccinated.

I find it interesting that so far, the ones who are dangerous are the ones who are vaccinated. They are the ones who are being given this live flu virus. They are the ones who are dangerous.. I wanted to talk about the fact that these vaccinations have 100% more Squaline in them than the vaccines did that caused Gulf War Syndrome. Everyone is familiar with the Gulf War Syndrome. Of over the 1 million troops that served in the first Gulf War, 600,000 are already dead (I believe it is) and 400,000 are still suffering with debilitating diseases caused by Squaline, and still being denied by the government that there is something wrong with our troops. Because they don’t want the lawsuits.

Microchips…that was exposed in Obama’s healthcare legislation. Type 2 implantable device would be involved with the vaccine; everybody being implanted with a Type 2 implantable device, which we all know is just covering for the word chip.

I’m going to reiterate something I posted earlier on the list. I sent this thing out this week from a Marine radio show. A Marine Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 4:38 PM

Data gleaned indirectly from anonymous testimony of Navy wives of the affected crew via the internet radio show A Marine Disquisition http://www.clipser.com/watch_video/1362067 :

1. Unnamed US Navy vessel put to sea in April with 347 man crew.

2. Entire crew was vaccinated with H1N1 Swine Flu vaccine shortly after they put to sea.

3. Crew sickened so severely that other ships had to respond to render aid. 16 Medical
Dr.’s put aboard from an unnamed aircraft carrier and other responding vessels.
Total of 50 Navy personnel sent aboard to respond to crisis.

4. Two of the crew of 347 died including the Captain of the ship (a Lieutenant Commander) and a Chief Petty Officer.

5. 50 personnel sent aboard to help are quarantined in Navy hospital in Balboa, Spain after 10 of them caught the flu from the ship’s crew. Two of the 50 quarantined are in serious condition at last report.

6. Of the 347 man crew that were vaccinated, 333 contracted the H1N1 flu FROM THE VACCINE. Two died, as mentioned above, and 331 survived. Only 14 of the 347 vaccinated sailors did not show any ill effects from the vaccine.

7. Navy has threatened all the spouses of the ship’s crew to remain silent claiming all this information is classified. Some are whistle-blowing and that is where this information is coming from.

8. On the unnamed aircraft carrier that provided assistance, 415 sailors contracted the swine flu and are currently quarantined onboard.



Again, all this is being created by those with the vaccine. They were healthy. They were fine before they got the vaccine. The military pretty much says “get the vaccine or go to the naval brig.” They get the vaccine. The Captain of the ship (sorry to say, but it serves him right) and all these other soldiers are now effected because they followed orders and got the vaccines. Just because the 347 are not dead, they will be within two years. 100% more Squaline used now in the H1N1 vaccine than in the Gulf War. The Gulf War was a testing ground, taking as little as 2 to 15 years (I’ll say 15 because some are alive and just barely hanging on) to kill off these soldiers. Of course, they want a faster response rate with the H1N1 virus.

Other things they are putting in it:

You know the danger of Thimerosol and Mercury

* Dog kidney, monkey kidney, tissues

Some real nasty stuff…

* Formaldehyde

* washed sheep red blood

C’mon folks. In Leviticus when the Lord is giving us the Food Laws, one of His admonitions was we were not to put any live thing or drink any live blood or put any live viruses in our bodies. That’s exactly what vaccines and flu shots are. They are live viruses. So much of churchdom today states, “Oh we’re not under Old Testament Law; we’re under New Testament law.” What is New Testament Law? He wasn’t here to negate the Old Testament. There is no New Testament law. The New Covenant that He made with man from the Old Testament meant that all who follow Yahushua are considered His. And that His Covenant, His Redemption and His Salvation was no longer tied to just the bloodlines of Israel. That it was available to all. That was the New Covenant. We don’t have a new Law. Quit listening to the stupid people teaching in the churches today. They don’t know anything. So yes, we are bound; we are still under, because He doesn’t change. His Word is forever.

I find it fascinating that all these churches today teach that the old Law is dead, and the Old Testament is dead and we’re under the New Testament. That’s nothing but apostcy. Paul’s books leading away from what Yahushua and His apostles taught. Why is it that during the 1000 year Millennial Reign, we are still going up to Israel (or however they are going to do it in the Millennium) to observe the Feasts? Think about it. So why during the 2000 year apostate church age that we’ve been under, we ignore His Feasts, we ignore everything He set by example and Word with His apostles while He was here on earth, but during the Millennial Reign, we go back to it. Think about it. It never stopped. It never stopped. We are still under the Law, in that we are to celebrate the Feast and His appointed times that He has set with mankind. Not Easter bunnies and Santa Clauses. What’s that have to do with anything? People call it the “church age”; it’s been nothing but an apostasy age. For 2000 years we’ve strayed away from what the Lord originally taught with His Apostles, and they (the church) has put their own Masonic ranked Paul who wrote letters that the Apostles rejected. and people have been following Paul. They don’t follow Yahushua; they follow Paul. Ask the Lord. Go on a serious inquiry and pray. Ask the Lord to reveal Paul to you. Everything I’ve been saying about him for the last ten years. You can go to my website justgivemethetruth.com. So interesting that we are in the last days.

Interesting that in the Codes, I’ve been seeing going from birth pangs to born. We’re kindof jumping. We’ve been in the birth pangs. And Matthew 24 talks about. How the Tribulation period is going to be. We start with the birth pangs. Interesting that the Bible Codes are now referring to his arrival and things more and more. Maitreya’s arrival - Cain’s arrival; referring to it as born. So now we are past the birth pangs. It’s born and now the Tribulation Period is fully here and going to start. And don’t think he’s not the one working behind the scenes. His war on the Saints has already begun. What’s the first thing he does when he arrives on earth? He begins his war on the Saints as described in Revelation chapter 13. The first beast. The first thing he does is begin his war on the saints. That’s exactly what this vaccine is. He’s working behind the scenes, folks.

So if most people are dead within two years of taking the vaccination, and let’s say…October thru January, we have enforced inoculations. By January and February of 2012, most people will be dead. Think about it. Right now, it’s 2010; if you’re paying attention, tomorrow is Yom Kippur, one of the Feasts we are to be celebrating. The Day of Atonement. The Jewish New Year actually begins 2010 in September. If you’re looking, it would be September or October of 2012, (two years from now). Interesting that everybody talks about December 23, 2012 as the last date on the Mayan calendar. Probably because most people in the world will be dead by then. That’s probably their targeted countdown date. I don’t know why people give them so much….reverence, I guess you could say. They are Mayans. Hybrids. Satan’s seed. Serpent seed. Look at the gods they worship. They worship snakes and lizards. They worship Satan! So why do people give them so much reverence? And what do you think Satan knows? Do you think he actually knows anything? I think by the very fact that he would go on the wrong side and serve as the Lord’s enemy, should show his plain stupidly for what it is. Why would you listen to him? He’s a loser. And he’s going to lose this war. He’s going to win some battles, because the Lord allows him to. The Lord uses him to fulfill HIS Purposes on earth. HE uses him as the sifter. “Okay, go through mankind and sift those who don’t love Me. You can have them. Sift those who don’t want to serve or follow Me or listen to Me or the prophets I send. You can have them. And the others that do love Me, will come to Me. They won’t listen to you.”

They won’t be swayed by Satan. They won’t be influenced by them, because they’ll be sold out to the Most High because they love HIM. That’s basically all Satan is. A sifter. The Lord uses him to go through and sift people. If you really love the Lord, you’d be sold out to HIM 100%. I think one of the biggest kicks I’ve ever gotten out of the Bible Codes is being mentioned as one of Satan’s main adversary’s on earth. He hates me. And trust me, the feeling is mutual. And everybody here who claims to love the Lord should be working on; to become one of Satan’s main adversary’s on earth. That’s not just something set aside for one person. A title or attribute, adjective or attribute describing one person. That should be describing every person who loves the Lord. But the truth is, most people that say they love the Lord are not a threat to Satan. They’re not a threat to him as they sit in his churches! The pastors graduated from seminaries to run these churches. These are Satan approved seminaries. He runs them all. Dallas Theological Seminary…give me a break! It’s run by the highest ranking person in the New Age movement. And what’s even sillier is these Christians will say, “Oh, he was forgiven. He came to the Lord.” Oh, really?

Satan owns most of the churches today. The Lord doesn’t even claim them. They honor Satan. They honor his ways, his feasts, his holidays, his people. Most of them talk about Paul more than they do Yahushua. They can’t even say the Name of the Son of God right. They still call him Jesus, which is the name of one of Satan’s generals, instead of Yahushua, which is His Real Name. How hard is it to say Yahushua? How hard is it? It took me about two seconds here. Yahushua. How hard is it to it to say instead of Jesus, which wasn’t even His Real Name?

Sometimes you just want to bang your head on the wall, because you don’t get anywhere with people. Some people you will; the majority won’t. I could sit here and bang the drums against this H1N1 Swine Flu vaccine. I can go and hoof my butt, by myself, and put this flyer on hundreds of cars all over town and maybe go to the next town over, and do it all by myself…and you know what? The majority of people are still going to get it! They’ll still get it. The majority! You know what we have to fight for? For that one person that won’t. We’re fighting for the minority here, folks. That’s what I’ve warned about that we’re in. We’re in a fight for just a minority…a handful of people, compared to the majority that is out there that will number one: get the vaccine. Number two: are going to worship Maitreya as the messiah. That are going to fall for all of these charades. When Benny Hinn and the Joel Osteen’s and the Jack van Impe’s and Hal Lindsey’s start praising the Maitreya and the Jesus/Sananda that’s coming, and the whole Ashtar Command. This whole New Age fifth dimension bullcrap that’s coming and they start telling the people that’s really god. And they’re going to lead people into the worship of these beings. It’s all been a set-up. You’ve been set up by the Masons! Every one of these that I’ve mentioned are Masons. They are high ranking beings in the satanic kingdom. They get a lot of points to join the religious realm (like Billy Graham) and lead people astray. Oh sure, they can try and lead people to Christ and seem like they are men of God. They know that the majority will never get fed and will turn their backs on their salvation within a year or two when things get tough, because they never give you meat to keep you fed and going and growing in the knowledge of the Most High. They don’t keep you growing. They don’t keep you fed. So it doesn’t hurt them to see people come down in the thousands and say a salvation prayer, because most of those people are going to turn their backs on the Lord in a year or two’s time. Things get tough; they walk away. To them, it’s trying religion. You just “try” religion. It doesn’t hurt. It doesn’t hurt them,. In the meantime, they’re leading thousands and millions astray with their false doctrines, false teachings and are getting your money and living high on the hog! Yeah, so religion is not too bad of a department of Satan’s, if you go into the religion business for Satan. His followers have many, many different departments. Religion. Politics. Arts and Entertainment. They pick and chose their profession on how they’re going to serve Satan. These people don’t get how this world is run and how Satan runs his kingdom. They are just too blinded. They don’t want to believe it and they don’t want to hear it. So most of the time you are just talking to the wall. That’s what it feels like… you’re just talking to the wall. For the handful that do, it becomes preaching to the choir all the time. They’re the only ones who get it. But it’s the minority.

In Satan’s first rebellion against the Lord…I’ve talked about this several times and written articles on it; he only deceived one-third of the angels. Two-thirds didn’t fall for his charades, fled and didn’t believe him. And fled the earth before the Lord’s judgment came upon it. But he deceived one-third of the angels at that time. Now, the tables have turned. In his second rebellion, he’s going to deceived two-thirds. We have to really fight for that one-third. That minority. That fraction of mankind out of almost 7 billion people that won’t be deceived by him. So it’s a fight, folks. So you are not going to be liked by the majority; you are going to be hated! It’s a little bit of encouragement and some eye-opening; we’re not here to win the majority, because we won’t. But we will get a third. We do have that minority to fight for. And someone’s been doing their jobs.

If you have a question for the show, send it to sherrytalkradio@yahoo.com.

Question from a listener: Hello Sherry, I was wondering if the Swine Flu is still plaguing the tares.

Sherry: Yes, the Orgone is destroying the tares. Right now I’m seeing how its effecting them in the abyss. It destroyed the Capricorn last year. It destroyed their pods and UFOs. And now destroying the Shema, their main palace in the skies, I guess you could say. Also, Orgone is effecting them; the tare races. They are fighting back. They’re reciprocating with this vaccination. They are being affected by the Orgone simply because of who and what they are, so they are coming against the Lord’s people with vaccines to poison and kill them. It’s like a retaliation and reciprocal thing. I see that in the Codes. That’s another warning to stay away from the vaccines. It’s just a retaliation. They’re angry. They want revenge. And that’s how they are going to do it, coming up against the Lords people. The war of the Saints is on. The war is on. Just because he’s not here to where you can see him with your eyes; he is working in the background. They are ambushing the Lord’s people from behind the scenes. And every nation is dealing with this now. Not just America. We’ve got the European nations, which are other Israelite tribes, all dealing with the same thing. They have Satanists running their government, pushing this vaccine against the citizens of these countries. They know who they are. They’re the ancient Israelites. They know who they are and are trying to completely destroy the white race, because they know who they are. Interesting that in the process, they’ll destroy their own races as well. If you look at Agenda 21, Satan has no loyalties to his own people. Their whole thing is to limit the population. The depopulation plans of the United Nations. Everything is just fully underway. Once things do hit, folks…like I’ve always said, a whirlwind, bathtub effect. Just everything going down the drain quickly. Everything happening at once. That’s what’s going to happen. We’ve got food contaminations still coming up.

I found it interesting that the Bible Code was referring to my alerting my audience about it, that I was being obedient in doing so, because I was very hesitant about that. What is this? Sometimes I do get very hesitant, and that’s when I just have to go out on the edge and warn you guys about it. Sometimes, just living life on the edge…out on a ledge. That’s what I do. I like seeing that in the Codes. It confirms to me that I’m going in the right way…direction.

Another thing about the correlations between the bracelet and the admonition of Revelation 13 about not being able to bank. I’ve seen that in the Codes, that made the correlation with that. So I know I’m heading in the right direction in the things I should be warning you guys about. Just an admonishment to get busy. You can print these flyers out at on website. You can make your own up. You can take stuff off of mine. I took the information on my flyer, I just kindof chewed and cut out of emails and websites and put it together. I don’t think anybody cares. You can do it to mine. Come out with your own stuff. Just do something! Try to warn people. So many people are just asleep at the wheel and think our government really wants to take care of us. Yeah, they want to kill you, folks. That’s how much they want to take care of you.

I got a question earlier in the week. Somebody in North Dakota was giving me a heads up. They're putting targets in people’s fields out there. And it’s the government, of course. And on the roadways, white arrows are heading to these targets. So if anybody knows what that’s about, give me a heads up.

Question from a listener: What does it mean to blaspheme the Holy Spirit? Is this the unforgiveable sin?

Sherry: Yes, blaspheme against the Holy Spirit is unforgiveable. People want to know how you blaspheme the Holy Spirit…well, by allowing Satan to indwell you would be blasphemous. If you get the chip/mark/tattoo in Revelation chapter 13, in or on your right hand or forehead where you are showing your allegiance to Satan and his new world order, that would be blaspheme and there is no forgiveness for that. There is no redemption from that. Once you do that, you are his. He owns you. I’ve known people that will say things in anger and be paranoid that they blasphemed the Holy Spirit. You can’t do it with words, folks. It’s gotta be with deeds. Your body is the temple of the Lord. By identifying with Satan through a beast chip implant or whatever, that would be unforgiveable. The Bible talks about in Revelation 20 how all those who worship the beast and all those who had taken his name, number or image…are cast into the Lake of Fire. There is no redemption from that. That’s what I’m saying; even if this Swine Flu vaccination bracelet thing is a precursor to the one that is coming, don’t get it. Don’t get it. Better to be safe than sorry. Like I’ve said, within two years most of the people who get this vaccine will be dead. They will be dead, or they will have such debilitating weaknesses that they can’t function in society like they once did.

Another interesting thing is that after having talked to the Lord this morning about a few of these things, I read this email put out by The Cutting Edge. In his article he was talking about people who have this vaccine (that carry chip implants according to Obama’s own legislation) This chip they are putting inside of you; they can track you to see how well you are doing, or how sick you are. Interesting that I read that about one-half an hour before the show tonight as I was skimming through emails. The Lord had said something to me this morning about this. He said, people that are sick are going to get…the whole thing is coming down to food and the control of food. They are destroying our food supply so that everyone around the world is dependent on their governments for food, and they’re the ones controlling it. Here’s the irony: they can detect through your chip implants, how well or how sick you are. And if you are sick, you are going to get less food from them. In other words, instead of taking care of you and giving you more food and maybe vitamins and things to help you get well, they’re going to give you less. They want you to die. If you’re sick, they want you to die. That’s pretty much going to be the entire population. They don’t want you getting better, because if you are sickened, and weakened you can be controlled. And again, control is Satan’s number one word. Control. He wants to control everybody. Everything. He does it in his kingdom now with the demons and the aliens and all these freaks that he’s boss over. He does it to them. Do you think he’s going to do anything less to mankind on earth? He wants to control every single person on earth. That’s why you’re getting an introduction to Satan’s kingdom. 101 is chip implanting. They’re all chip implanted too, folks. So every person on earth will be chip implanted as well. That’s always been his game plan. It’s the only way that he can control. He’s not omniscient. He’s not omnipresent. He’s none of the thing that God is. So he has to run his kingdom by technology. By technology. That’s exactly what he’s going to be doing so he can control them. They can run a diagnostic on you from a computer somewhere in Tacoma, Washington, Washington D.C. or Tampa, Florida. Some 20 year old who just graduated college can sit at his computer and say, “Oh look at all these people in Ohio. They're sick. I’m going to mark on this that they’re only allowed a certain ration of food this week or month.” And they're going to give you less because you’re sick. They can run diagnostics…you’re like a car to them, a vehicle, cattle. They’re going to run diagnostics on you through these chip implants. That’s why the Lord is admonishing and warning His people, DO NOT GET THESE CHIP IMPLANTS. Our bodies are temples of the Holy Ghost. Who’s control do you want to be under? The Lord’s or Satan’s? Just an admonition and a warning for that, folks.

Things are coming to a head. You knew it was coming. I know a lot of you still want to buy time all the time. “Oh not now! I can’t believe it’s happening so quickly!” I know so many in churchdom are freaking out because they thought the rapture would come first before anything bad would happen to America. And where is the proof of that? Where is the biblical proof that says a rapture would come before America was ever at war or there was ever a war on the Saints, or martial law ever hit? Where does it say these things? You know who does this? It’s the Masons who feed their followers and believers and those who listen to them. Hal Lindsey and Jack van Impe and all these Masons who just lull Christians to sleep so they are not prepared for this coming time. And they're not. They’re freaking out. So many people are just freaking out. They can’t believe this stuff is happening already and the rapture hasn’t come yet.

And what does the Lord say? Most of His people are going to be tested in the times that are coming. That’s why we have the fifth seal, where all the souls are under the altar. Of course, the churches teach that away and say, “Well that’s the Christians that get saved after we’re gone.” What does the Lord say? It’s the churches today that are going to be the souls under the altar, because they are unprepared and unready for the things that are coming. They have been listening to wolves instead of seeking Him for the truth.

What have I been saying for 10 years? Pray every day and ask the Lord Himself for the truth in all things. Don’t let mankind lead you astray. That’s what they do. That’s what they are trained to do. That’s what they are paid to do. That’s what they make their living doing. Some of them don’t do it on purpose. It’s just what they’ve been doing their entire lives. They thought they did everything right. They went to the seminaries. They were all gung ho. They wanted to teach the Lords people and become pastors and serve. Unbeknownst to them, but what they were doing wasn’t of the Lord to begin with. The Satanists run the seminaries, keeping truths away from them. The list just goes on and on, folks. They didn’t do it either. They didn’t pray every day and ask the Lord for the truth in all things. They just took it upon themselves and said, “The Lord is calling me to the ministry.” Do you think the Lord would call someone into the ministry to start another sun god church day church, instead of worshiping Him on the true day, which is the Sabbath? No He wouldn’t. They are liars. So many people channel Maitreya and say “It’s the Lord speaking to me.” The Lord doesn’t speak to your head, folks. He doesn’t contradict himself. He doesn’t speak to your head. And He wouldn’t lead you into doing something that was wrong to begin with. Or lead you into committing a sin, such as the holding services on the first day of the week and ignoring the seventh day Sabbath. And that day was the one admonished by Him that we celebrate. It just goes in circles.

We’re getting to crunch time folks. You have to realize that so much of what we have been taught and believed has been wrong, and to start doing it right. It’s never too late to start doing it right. Even if you had one day left in your entire life, at least you lived that one right. So just start seeking the Lord and asking Him for the truth in all things. Start doing things that are right and quit wasting your time; the precious time we have left, in doing things wrong. At least do something…

Anyway, until next week everybody, Yah bless.

No comments: