The Watcher Files

Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello Folks,

Ok so I get behind on posting things on the blog...you can get up to date on all my recent radio transcripts at http://www.sherrytalkradio.com/transcribe/index.htm



Yellow stars at night...

Ever notice many of them are a yellowish/orangish....these are Alien-Starships...

If you look at them closer with a good set of binoculars u can see the red/green/blue lights they have...

Ya think they're yellow-orange because they're on 'fire' from the Orgone???? Burning 'them' is just one of the many various things our Orgone can do http://www.orgoneblasters.com


I was looking up in the Northwest sky and there were tons of them last night..and they're waaaaaaay up so viewable across the country I'm sure...

The ones with only red/white lights are gov satellites...they can be confused with airplanes but the satellites don't move..

Yah was telling me yesterday morning to keep my eyes on the northern sky and sure enough it's getting interesting...


To anyone that has binoculars..it's quite busy at night...and getting increasingly overcrowded in our skies.

I stopped counting Alien "Starships" after 12,

If it looks like star with a orange-yellow color tint check it out in the binoculars..you'll see the red/green/blue/ lights..


Yah bless His Warriors,

No comments: