The Watcher Files

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Transcribe 8-11-08 Sherry Talk Radio

Sherry Talk Radio
Aired on 8-11-2008




Transcribed by Liz Patton



And hello everybody; you’re live its Monday night August 11th. If you have a question for the show, you can send it to SherryTalkRadio@Yahoo.com.

I’ve been real busy this week; looking through a lot of codes. Picking up where I left off last week. We definitely have some times ahead of us, folks. I know loud and clear that my job is to inform everybody what is coming and what is happening right now.

September 2008, like I said back in March that this year could be 2009 prophetically in the Hebrew Bible code years or it could be 2008. I wasn’t really sure what year. Either way, I think things are going to be accelerated for this September. This September will start 2009 and the things that we thought would happen next year in 2009 will happen this year in 2008. Kind of like a backwards thing. They always have different months and time routes of things and when they can pull things off in.

That’s always something I’ve had to stay on top of and said you don’t know they’re going to do it until they do it, but what I can do is give you plan A and B and C that they have at the moment.

They listen to this show and as I expose things, they change things. It’s almost like a chessboard. You’ll see in the Bible codes “game” and “board” and that’s exactly what it is; a chessboard. Trying to stay a step ahead of them which is why they’re forced to change their plans. I’m always a step ahead of them. I know I am. I’ve seen it a million times. Because I’m always a step ahead of them it always leaves them in derision and bewilderment and they have to change their plans. Eventually time just runs out and things just have to happen.

I think for now, September will be a pivotal month. I can tell you what I’m seeing for September. Whether this comes about this September or not, and is pushed back, delayed or cancelled and moved back until our September of 2009, so be it. For tonight I’m going to tell you exactly what I’m seeing for next month. Like I’ve said, times can change; time tables can change…nothing is set in stone until they take a decisive step and make it happen.

Their plans are pretty paranoid right now. Like I revealed last week, this Avian Flu is not Avian, its ALIEN Flu. It’s making them sick. It’s a plague from the Most High God against the aliens and hybrids on this earth. It’s not affecting human people that are born, but it’s affecting the tares of the world. In Matthew the Bible talks about the wheat and the tares. This is what we are seeing; the tares being plagued. I don’t know how they know, but this September, Yahuah, the Most High is going to increase the magnitude of the orgone that we have out in the world.

I don’t think they realize that it’s the orgone because I see a lot of times in the Bible codes, “hindsight, back sight, re-evaluation” because they’re going to be re-evaluating and looking back because for a long time they didn’t think that this orgone was anything.

They’ve spied on me and followed me for years. Like I’ve always said, intelligence is only as good as the person who is interpreting what they’re seeing. The Lord showed me back in 2004 how I had spy satellites spying on me. It’s really been a part of my life the last couple of years. It hasn’t stopped anything; as a matter of fact, it hasn’t stopped us one bit at all.

We’ve put orgone all over this country in America and warriors around the world have bought it. I know Canada and Australia …a lot of warriors up in those areas protecting their areas. Various parts of other countries could probably use a lot more, but will have to do with what they have. The areas that do have it will be protected.

The Lord is going to increase the magnitude; the power that the orgone emits. When He does that, you’re going to see aliens and hybrids; the Bible codes refer to them as locust, bison and buffalo.

They’re going to start to drop over dead.

It started a while ago in China ; the Asians are a hybrid race. You’re going to see it in China . It’s going to hit Japan . You’ll see it hit the Middle East . Then it’s going to come to America and start wiping out the hybrids here. In America it’s much harder to hide because they look much like we do. They look like normal white and Black Americans, but they’re not human, they’re hybrids.

Women have been abducted by UFOs for years and used for breeding experiments. Aliens that have come in human bodies posing as humans and aliens coming right out and shape-shifting as humans. They’re going to get this alien bird flu and start dropping dead.

Somehow the government knows this. They’ve prepared; they’ve got coffins stocked in Atlanta . Also rumored to be out in Montana ; over 500,000 coffins. I was reading 500,000…that’s it? What I’m seeing is we could get millions of them this way.

I know that we’ve depleted underground bases. We’ve chased them out of NORAD. They had to move NORAD over to Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado . I bombarded NORAD with orgone a couple of years ago. Shortly after, they hightailed it out of there and went to Peterson. We effectively shut down Dulce Base. If you don’t know about Dulce Base in New Mexico , you can read about it at my website TheWatcherFiles.com. You can put Dulce in the search box. Bases in Kentucky, bases around the world have been our target and we’ve been wiping them out; these aliens that have been living in them under the earth.

When the Lord increases the magnitude of this orgone and ups the strength, instead of everything being in the background where we can’t see them, it’s going to be your neighbors, your pastors. People are going to get this Avian Flu and just die. It burns them from the inside out. I’ve also have told you that this orgone is apocryphal. When you see it in the Bible codes, it always refers to Jude and John, especially with John. Those who are chip implanted…the bible talks about the plague of boils as a punishment. They break out in boils.

This is exactly what the orgone causes people who are demon possessed to break out in boils. I witnessed that a couple of years ago with a lady who I’d given a pendant to who was demon possessed. She couldn’t wear the orgone pendent because she was breaking out in boils. When I started seeing that in the codes, I realized there is some kind of conflict with a human who is demon possessed. You’ll also see it with people who are heavily chip implanted; they’ll start burning. If you want to know where your chip implants are, sometimes you can put orgone on you and see what burns. Then you can take a neodymium magnet, tape it onto that area and leave it on for a day. It’ll deactivate that chip. I’ve been talking about deactivating chips for years and how to because we all get them from flu shots and vaccinations. Sometimes you don’t even leave the hospital anymore as a newborn before you have a chip implant. You can deactivate the chip implants.

Somehow they’re on to this. They’re on to what’s going to happen this September with the Avian-Alien Flu. They’re bracing; it’s going to be pure pandemonium for the whole race of them. I think there will be survivors. I don’t think Obama is going to be one of them. I’ve talked about since January how I’ve seen Obama’s death in the codes. I don’t think he’s going to escape it, Bush will. He’s got something to do where he’s going to be going to Miami or Tampa , Florida.

There is all kinds of stuff going on down in Tampa Florida at McDill Air Force Base. It’s the US Central Command and CENTCOM which is running the war in Iraq and Afghanistan . It’s also the US Special Operations Command for all Special Forces. Every military branch is controlled under this unified command along with the worldwide operations of special force units. They’re all linked at this base, McDill Air Force Base in Tampa. Bush is going to be headed there. I can see it in the codes. I don’t know exactly when, but I assume it’s in September sometime.

What I’m seeing is pure pandemonium in September. That could be a reason why they might start martial law. They’re going to lose control. When they start seeing their own tare race dying off they’re going to get desperate and could start martial law here in America and enforce the vaccine. Do not get the Avian Flu vaccine; there is nothing wrong with you. If you’re just a normal person and can trace your lineage back to grandmas and grandpas and know who your parents are; don’t take the vaccine. The vaccine is coming from China . China ’s armies are an arm of the antichrist. They’re going to kill innocent human beings with these vaccines. It won’t help you. It can’t keep you from getting alien flu; you won’t get it if you’re not an alien or hybrid. Some kind of intestinal flu too.

The whole thing with the bird thing. I’ve been trying to find that because they really pulled this off the last year or so showing that it’s hooked to birds and poultry and they killed all their chickens.

That was a lie.

What I think is that bird is also another term for aliens; I think how they signal everybody around the world; all these Satanists. In Daniel it says the antichrist understands and speaks in dark sentences. That’s how all these occultist societies signal each other; they have all these codes. Some people that have been in it and gotten out can recognize the codes and television cues. Sometimes you’ll see words or sentences or see someone do something that’s a signal to everybody else. I’m on the outside on that one; I don’t understand it. But that’s what they do. Kind of like a secret handshake. I think the whole thing with the poultry was letting everybody else know that the aliens were being affected. I think that’s what the whole thing with the chickens was; a signal. And enforcing and contriving a famine is part of their plans anyway. They’ve been sabotaging the food supply for years. I think it’s a whole façade; I think it’s just symbolic; I don’t think you have to fear your chickens. It’s just some kind of a signal to let everybody know that they’re (aliens and hybrids) being affected by a plague.

They know that it’s about to increase in September and that the Most High is going to increase the orgone. I don’t think they’ve figured out that its orgone. They’re going to hear me saying it’s the orgone, then in September re-evaluate, freak out or whatever they do. It’s too late by then, because it’s in the Lord's hands. The stuff we put out has energy too it; it’s a life force, a positive energy. It gives the earth life so there is nothing evil or wrong with it. So when the Lord increases it, it affects evil. The evil can’t stand it.

Something that I’m seeing is that our government has an agreement with the aliens with the chemtrails program. With the use of chemtrails, it’s like a layer and imprisons everybody on the earth. Like a layer of chemtrails. Chemtrails wasn’t just a phenomenon here in America; chemtrails are being laid around the entire world. What it was doing was suppressing the life force energy of the earth and sealing it into almost a sealed globe of dead orgone energy, sucking the life out of it because Satan can’t stand life, He can’t stand positive. He can’t stand light. They were going to darken and dim the atmosphere and create DOE (dead orgone energy). Also another thing it does is put aerosols in the air so they can run their holographic programs in the skies so that people can see "Jesus" coming through the clouds with his angelic host and the whole façade they have planned.

There’s like 101 uses for these chemtrails. It was part of the agreement that they had with the government that we have. The orgone breaches and destroys the whole agreement, because orgone and orgoned areas will wipe out chemtrailed areas; they can’t stick. Drive through Ohio and other places around the country and you’ll see nice fluffy clouds. We’ve effectively put a dent in their chemtrail program. They see that coming as well, because they’re not going to have a world-wide spectacle that they were planning. I think they’re saving it for Jerusalem . Hopefully our warriors in Jerusalem have been busy with the orgone that we sent over years ago. There’s going to be no place on the planet for them to go to.

Another thing that we know is they have to hide. They know they’ve got to get into underground bases and areas away from the air. Orgone will over power the air so they have to go to their underground bases. It wouldn’t surprise me to see Bush, Cheney and much of Congress take off to hide in underground bases in September.

The only problem being, what do you tell the public? No one up here is scared of anything so they have to create excuses. This whole thing with Georgia , the province in Russia going to war and at the same time the bombings are going on in these two areas, Bush and Putin are sitting together at the Olympics. I thought that was so ironic; like they were signaling the world that they were in agreement on this. “Everybody just chill out, we’re in agreement.” I thought that was very symbolic while they’re supposedly fighting in Russia , they’re sitting together at the Olympics. It’s contrived.

What I think they’re going to do; and this is a long shot; is try to pull out Russia as the big boogie man again. Remember the cold war of the 1980’s and how Russia was going to bomb us? “We need to build nukes and put money into our military.” I think that’s what they’ll do again. Create an atmosphere that we’re going to be going to war with Russia and we better hide. “ Russia could bomb us at any minute. Go and hide in the underground bases.” They’re going to be hiding. What are they going to tell the American public? “We’re hiding, but you guys try and survive on your own?” They’ll have to come up with something.

Perhaps with all their little tare brothers, sisters and cousins around the world; these aliens and hybrids dying, they’ll have the public convinced that there is some plague that they have no control of. It’s going to be interesting. It burns them from the inside out and eventually they die.

Last week I went over some of the effects that it has. I think they may use Russia as a threat for the time being, so they can hide or pull out the Avian Bird thing. They know its going to be amped; they just don’t know when.

Both sides are pretty much looking and knowing September will be a pivotal month. I know exactly what’s going on; the orgone will be amped. I think they’re still trying to figure out how they all die. I think they’ve remote viewed ahead into the future and know something is coming in the future although they’re not sure what and I’m sitting here telling you exactly what it is.

Another thing I thought was interesting; I spent some time again looking at Obama’s code. I don’t think he will survive this year. Sure enough, in the Bible codes that I’ve seen about Obama is that his brethren are the Muslims. I know you guys aren’t shocked. I can hear the gasps everywhere (sarcastic). He’s with the Aryan brotherhood; he’s Muslim.

Whatever he says, you want to think differently of him. He’s a creature; a beast. He’s not even human. The Bible codes describe him as a Negro beast and creature. That’s exactly how it describes him. He’s in an alliance with the Muslims. If he were to become President of the United States, and survive what is coming up, he would eventually hand basically what are the keys to the country symbolically over to Maitreya and the Muslims. He’s just a pure puppet and pawn for Islam and the Muslim agenda for Islam taking over the world.

But you’ll notice that they keep trying to sneak Hillary back into public view. I think because they don’t know themselves if Obama will survive (ALIEN)Avian Flu because he is a lizard. I don’t think that they can count Hillary out. I think she’s still in it; she’s not completely knocked out. I never believed that she would be knocked out. I’ve always seen her very dominant in 2009 no matter what capacity that she is in. She’s always dominant with martial law. Martial law could come as early as September of this year.

I think you’ll know when martial law comes; they’ll get rid of the big mouths first. You’ll see the internet take a shake overnight; a lot of big mouths disappearing. I think that’s pretty much how you’ll know when martial law is going to come about. With all of them dropping over dead and having to hide in bases, I think that will be the impetuous of martial law. I don’t think that it will be just an economy crash or whatever…and we do see that coming and always have for September. We’ve always known that they economy is going to bust. We’ve been hanging on by a shoe string to that one. I’ve always said “the bathtub effect. “ Watch out for that. As the water gets to the bottom of the tub, it starts going out very quickly. As one end time prophetic event starts to happen…boom, boom, boom… they’re all going to happen quickly together.

Keep watching for that bathtub effect.

Another thing I wanted to mention tonight; as I keep looking back at March. I was laughing how we brought the Capricorn down and am never more sure of it than now.

We brought the Capricorn down.

I’ll recap what was going on back then. Our government had announced that we had a satellite named Temple One that had gone inherent and they were going to have to shoot it out of the sky. They made this big dramatic thing; put a carrier out in the Pacific off the coast of Hawaii ready to shoot it down if it didn’t break up in re-entry towards the earth. I knew then that Satan has this, I don’t know what you want to call it – a ship, a rock, a moon; it’s called the Capricorn. It’s where he travels; its his habitat and where this whole Ashtar Command resides.

This Ashtar Command is also where Sananda and Maitreya are coming from. This Capricorn had malfunctioned; they were afraid of it being malfunctioned. There were a lot of dead aliens – thousands perhaps millions and a handful of them left alive because the Lord needs a handful of them to serve His purposes. Sananda was left alive; possibly Maitreya and others. I don’t know if Maitreya was with Sananda at the time. Sananda is this "Jesus" that I’ve been warning you about and this has always been Sananda’s main spaceship or whatever you want to call it.

It did malfunction and was coming out of the skies. They didn’t want anyone on earth to see it so they had to be careful. If it didn’t burn up on re-entry they were going to blow it up, and shoot missiles at it. Either way, if they shot missiles at it, or just fragmented it in pieces, then either way parts of it would hit the Pacific…and it did hit parts of the Pacific.

The Lord brought something to my mind the other day about Revelation chapter 12; the war in Heaven and Satan being cast out of the heavens. I was thinking, the Capricorn went into the sea and that is Satan’s spaceship or home or whatever you want to call it. I’m starting to think that the second half of the tribulation period started in March 2008.

Remember that the Lord uses people to fulfill His purposes. I know that Revelation uses a lot of imagery and symbolism, but remember a lot of it is to mask things. The Lord had to make it easy for John to describe. Since March, we’ve had tons of crashing UFOs. People have described seeing meteors flashing across the sky or flashes of light across the sky. I’ve told you they are UFOs.

The orgone that we have out has permeated the atmosphere; not just our atmosphere, but aerospace as well. That’s what’s causing these UFOs to malfunction and what caused the Capricorn to malfunction. If they even breathe the air that orgone is in, it makes them sick and eventually kills them. It’s interesting that the Capricorn was the first to come out of the sky and now all these other little UFOs are following.

I do think that we are somewhere in the middle of Revelation chapter 12. The War on the Saints is around the corner. This Islam beast Maitreya (Cain) that’s coming; I’ve always seen 4 beasts in the codes; a woman beast, a black beast, an Arabian beast and an Aramaen beast. This Aramaen beast is Sananda that is coming. The Arab beast being Maitreya (Cain DNA double). The black beast is Obama and the female beast being Eve. I know it will shock a lot of you, she’ll come as Mary, Sananda’s mother, but it is Eve.

There are 4 beasts that are coming.

The black beast dies. I also believe that the black horse which Maitreya represents will also die. We could see the death of both of those. I think they’ll have a time where they can spread Islam over the world, create civil chaos in one country over the next in martial law. This could be the scenario where they play good aliens, bad aliens or good messiah, bad messiah.

Maitreya could die, and Obama, then we get rid of the Islam beast and then Jesus arrives and says, “Oh, that was the antichrist prophesied in the Bible. Now I’m here to establish my kingdom on earth.” Then we’ll take a 180; go from persecutions and martial law to where "Jesus"- Sananda try to establish a kingdom of Heaven on earth.

We’re looking at two different Antichrists playing 2 different roles to fool the public; to fool the church. There are a lot of end time delusions and deceptions coming. And there are some real possibilities on how they could play these out.

Just thought I’d give a warning on that.

I do see a possibility of Maitreya arriving in September of this year. Also at this time, complete pandemonium because the Most High is going to crank the power of the orgone and we will see the death of a lot of tares in the world. Remember I talked about the wheat and the tares? They are obviously the tares. Nothing that real humans have to worry about unless you’re getting a vaccine. Don’t get their vaccine.

Another thing is that they could take vengeance on regular humans and try to mask what is happening to them; that orgone is only killing certain races or type of beings. I think once it gets world-wide, and it will, they don’t really have to worry about that because people will see that’s its only killing the Chinese, Japanese… and in the Middle East…and now its in America. They’ll make it look like it’s a pandemic; something contagious through the air like the Black Death. The Black Death killed 40 million people so it’s nothing to shake a stick at. It definitely going to be worldwide, but it is the Lord’s judgment on them. It’s not something that we have to worry about.

Also the destruction in government because the serpent seed; these shape shifting reptilians that I’ve been talking about for years now and how half our politicians have been soul-scalped and they’re aliens. You look at Congress and most of the politicians have been soul-scalped. Aliens are using their bodies as hosts. You think its sci-fi; they’ve been warning you for years what’s been going on (through movies and tv), they do it in a fiction format. A lot of them will be taking off to hide to get away from the air, or suffering the effects and becoming victims of this ALIEN flu. It’s going to be interesting to watch this unfold in September.

I think the thing that will be the most interesting is whether this Maitreya actually arrives. We’ve been waiting for him forever. He’s the first beast of Revelation. Shortly after he arrives, he starts his persecution against the saints, because he’s mad. He’s lost his forces; we’ve been killing them for years in the underground bases; aliens that have been hiding out; and bringing down their UFOs.

When he arrives on earth and orgone starts killing his little hybrid children around the world, he’s mad and knows it’s the Christians doing it. That’s where you read about the persecution of the saints in Revelation chapter 13.

One of the first things he does when he arrives is start coming after the Christians. It’ll take him a while to consolidate his power to do so. Once we see him, we’ll be able to go from there.

I think the Faction Four Orgone Warriors will be taken off the earth by the Most High and protected. This infuriates him and what causes him to scream and curse after those who are protected and in the tabernacle in Heaven. So he goes after the remnant which is the church Christians; the rest of Christianity that has been left here to go through testing.

I know that most Christians in the churches sing about being warriors. I get so sick of it; they don’t know anything about it other than singing. They’re going to be the ones left to be tested for their faith. Most of them will die for their faith; a lot of them will. I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of these tares; these pastors fall victim to this alien flu because most of them are aliens (and serpent seed). Most of them leading the big televangelist and in the churches today are serpent seed. They are Satan’s children and not the Most Highs.

Ask the Lord who is running the churches today.

You go into most of the churches today and see a picture of this "Jesus" that Michelangelo painted – that is Jesus, Sananda, Satan’s general. It’s just sick and they have his picture hanging up in churches all across America . Satan has to get a good laugh over that one. It’s going to be interesting.

We’re coming to the end of August here and they have to start getting antsy. I don’t know how they know about September. I know because the Lord has shown it to me, I don’t know how they know.

There’s a bunch of aliens who remote view, come back and say, “Look, we’ve got some trouble in September.” Look for them to head into underground bases. By the time they figure out that it’s in the air they breathe, and then they’re really in trouble. Once they go into a base they won’t be able to come out. They’ll be prisoners in their own underground bases. It’s not going to bother a regular human. We’re going to see fluffy \white cloud days, sunshine and breathe pure air while all of Satan’s satanic scumbags start to die off the earth; it’s no loss.

I don’t want to talk for a long time tonight. I know a lot of folks especially during the Olympics want to watch that.

Question from a listener in Europe : Hey Sherry. Its 3am , I stayed up to listen. Have you been contacted by anyone who is incarnate and part of the 144,000?

Sherry: I can spot them. I know who they are just by their spirits. Its very easy. I don’t think that some contact and say, “I’m one of the 144,000 and know I am.” They’re usually the ones that aren’t, but want-a-be’s. The church pew Christians. The Lords 144,000 are busy doing and not talking. Getting orgone out for 4 years now and asking the Lord what He needs them to do on the earth. Not, “Gimme, gimme, gimme, Lord.” The 144,000; you can always tell them by their spirits.

Comment from a listener: I have heard that Russia will become rich from oil and America will become impoverished. Any comments?

Sherry: America will become impoverished because our government has set the pace of that for at least 20 years. To bankrupt America so they can put us under a dictatorship of a new world order. It’s going to take an economic crash. They’ve moved our corporations out of America ; mostly everything is imported now. They’re bankrupting the nation and practically giving money away to get us further into debt. America being impoverished is being enforced by our own government. That’s a no-brainer and going to happen whether Russia becomes rich with oil or not. We have more oil in America than we know what to do with, and they cap it, leave it and make us dependent on foreign oil.

Question from a listener: Hi Sherry, what is DOR orgone?

Answer: DOR is dead orgone energy. It’s the opposite of positive energy. It’s what death, dead and dead things cause. It’s like light and darkness. People that understand light and darkness; light is positive, darkness is negative.

Question: I was wondering if you have any findings about Quebec or American Indians.

Answer: I have seen Quebec in the codes, but nothing significant. I really always look for Canada . If I see Canada , I pay special attention because there are a lot of warriors in Canada .

Question: The Davinci code is almost a reversal representation of what is happening behind the scenes. True hogwash as you say. Have you seen anything about mind control being rampant and making people venerate the beast under the guise of the computer and pornography?

Answer: They can use mind control to enslave people to their own sinful desires and thoughts. People who are prone to pornography, they’ll get you hooked to it on the internet. They’re going to do what they can to distract you s o that you feel too unworthy to do anything for the Lord. That’s always hogwash folks, because the Lord forgives us for our sins. Don’t think about your sins. Ask Him to forgive you and get busy doing what He needs you to do. Just say, I know I’m a sinner, a scumbag, I’m forgiven. Tell me what to do. Don’t let it stop you. Satan tries to use that to hang over peoples heads. Oh, you’re a sinner…you’re unworthy and blah, blah, blah and keeps you ineffective for the Lord. I see that happening a lot with people. They’ll use their tech weapons to enslave people to themselves by their own thoughts, sins and insecurities.

One more thing I wanted to mention about the Olympics before I go. The symbolism is very interesting. The Bird’s Nest looked like a spaceship. I saw it while they were interviewing someone. Then you have the water cube. Is anybody catching on to these? The cube; The New Jerusalem coming down. 8,8,8 being significant to China because it signifies new beginnings. This whole thing about one world.

Last question from a listener: Hello Sherry. Roughly how many are part of the Faction Four? Am I part of this because I make and spread orgone?

Answer: That doesn’t make you an automatic part of the faction because you make and spread it. It comes from your love for the Lord. I get it out there because I love the Lord and want to kick Satan’s butt. An enemy of the Lord is an enemy of mine. Satan is an enemy of the Lords and an enemy of mine. I’m going to do what I can to kick his butt. If he’s going to be here anyway, he’s allowed to rule here for 42 months, I think that we should take it on ourselves to make it as miserable as possible for him.

Just because he’s allowed to rule for 42 months, that doesn’t mean that his forces are allowed. They’re fair game for destruction. We’ve worked hard for that and are about to see the fruit of our hard work coming up. I’m just going to be laughing; to see Maitreya walking around with boils and miserable and probably in an oxygen gas mask. "Yeah, I’m a god from heaven" (sarcastic) and can’t breathe on earth. I think its going to be funny.

We’ve already taken down so many UFOs that you can’t even count them. You hear from people all over the world talking about seeing the flashes of light at night. How many during the day don’t we see? I think we’ve probably taken down thousands of their UFOs.

Like I’ve said, if my analysis is on track, then the tribulation period started in March of this year. We have about 42 months give or take 6 months. We have about 6 months of a mid term type period and I think that’s what we’re on now.

Comment: Great show tonight. Would you announce the date of your show at different times so when we try to reconnect that we know we have the right show?

Answer: It’s Monday August 11th. I know that a lot of people have a time getting kicked off.

Comment: How about the Red Army in the beginning? (The Olympics)

Answer: Yeah, and if you noticed the red marks on their foreheads. I was looking, wondering what that was supposed to be. A red templar cross, the mark of the beast on their forehead and letting everybody know? I know it’s taken me a while to realize that China and the Asian nations are armies of the antichrist. We’ve got them piling up on our southern border, their equipment coming over our northern border and have been for 10 years now. I’ve always said that America is Satan’s stronghold and going to be his main home base. We’re working hard to take that away from him. We’ll do what we can.

I’ve heard about Chinese soldiers coming up from Mexico and going into Deming , New Mexico outside of Las Cruces . There’s a whole area down there folks that needs orgoned.

We’ve done what the Lord wanted us to do with certain areas, rivers, and lakes – now we need to go where they’re at and make them miserable. We just need to get this orgone out there; it’ll be interesting to see these soldiers. I can pretty much guarantee that they are chip implanted. Being that, you can assume that they’re all chip implanted and then the orgone will effect them.

It’ll be interesting to see the orgone take out all these evil forces without having to look to lift a gun. Just make sure that you get your areas orgoned. This is the Lord's weapon in the last days. It’s not going to hurt the Lord's people, but destroy our enemies. It’s got a lot of uses. Its something that the Lord led us to years ago and also is a way to tear down the strongholds of the New World Order.

When you pray, expect an answer. I prayed for years for a way to tear down the strongholds of the New World Order.

Who would have thought that this little orgone puck that He showed us how to make and to make pure orgone with it would be causing so much destruction on their end and so much healing and protection on our end.

It is a healer and has various uses. As long as you’re human, you’re going to love orgone. If you’re one of Satan’s minions you’re not going to like it.

I think its going to get really enlightening over the next several weeks. It’s going to be interesting to see what’s going to happen with the economy and everything with our government having to hide. The Lord’s going to crank it up and its going to become I don’t know how many times more powerful than it’s already been. I’m sure we haven’t seen the tip of the iceberg. We’re not even near there yet. It’s going to be very, very interesting.

Prepare in the meantime folks. All this positive orgone energy in the air and the earths positive life force; they can’t stand it. They need destruction and death. It’s what they feed off of; it’s their food.

We’re going to continue to see fires. Fires are the biggest thing because it makes something dead right away. We’re going to see fires out West and maybe in the East because fires alone put the most DOE into the air immediately and more effectively than anything else does. War and death does too; that could be another route. They’re going to be burning their own before they come after us. I’ve said that for years. It’s so prophetic. I’ve always said that Satan would go after his own; and here, we’re the ones killing them off first. Those coffins are just going to be used to dump bodies in incinerators to burn them. I guess they’ll be like reusable coffins, just dumping bodies in incinerators.

Keep your eyes and ears open. People coming down with Alien/Avian Flu in your area let me know. I know that a lot of you out there listening to this show have a pretty good sense for who is and who is not human in your areas. Kind of like a six sense after a while. They have a really dark energy about them; you don’t like being around them. Black, dead eyes. You can feel evil just being around them. Watch for these beings to start dropping over dead. Especially the Asian and Middle Eastern nations being affected the most because you have 1.3 billion hybrids just in China.

I’m certainly not saying that the Lord's blood can’t redeem any of them who have accepted it and worship the Lord. I’m sure (know) His blood will cover that. They can be redeemed if they accept His salvation. I don’t expect it to bother Christian Asians over there, but the other ones.

Another interesting thing for those who like research. China and Japan are probably the only two nations in the world who can trace their lineage 5,000 years back to the dragon. That’s why both of them claim the red dragon as their creator of their race. Great Britain does the same thing, but not with half as much as passion as the Asians do.

You’re going to see them dropping like flies under the guise of a poultry disease. The Avian Flu is Alien Flu. Something to look for in September; Bush could get desperate and try to hide the deaths and create wars. Go to war against Iran. Get Russia pissed off and have us think we’re going to war with Russia and have to hide in bases so no one thinks twice about it.

The real reason behind anything he does over the next couple of months is because they have to hide. They can’t breathe the air in our atmosphere without getting sick and dying.

Until next week everybody, Yah bless.

No comments: