The Watcher Files

Friday, August 31, 2007

Just A Heads Up...

Read about my summer trip at http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/trip.htm

I thought I'd post this email in it's entirety sent to me the other day..minus this person's identification...
--------------
August 30, 2007

Dear Sherry,

This is a letter to you from myself and others in the Emerald Coast. I know that you are very busy so you do not have to write me back. I just wanted to share some information with you and the others. Thank you for your insights and the valuable information that you share with us. I have reseached alot on the NWO and their plans. I have also studied on Maitreya and Kryon and their plans. Your information brought it all together for me. Again thank the most High for you and your websites. For a long time I have been visited during the night. I was told that it was psychological, stress, or due to my seizures (I haven't had one since 1978). Sometimes at night I would be asleep and I can feel something pulling on my soul like they are trying to take me. I would immediately pray and it would go away. I always have animals around me and they would hiss and hide under the bed. I have also been harrassed by the following methods:

Loud noises at night by my window
moving furniture around when i got home
lights on and fans on when I know I turned them off
leaving my door unlocked
breaking my door locks
stealing my animals
leaving the water faucet on at night
killing my fish in the pond.
I hearing noises and laughter
All of the ELF tower symptoms
Strangers taking pictures of my home. I purposely would park my car in another drive way and stay at home.
Constant Drive bys

I am experiencing the following at work:

Unfriendly employees Constant stares
Missing work from my desk
Just a real weird vibe that I pick up from people

The Most High is showing me and pointing out who the goon squad is at work. It is amazing. All of a sudden I feel disgusted around certain people.

Since I found your information I now know that I am not the only one that is being harrassed and gang stalked. I figured out why.

I am currently residing in Pensacola, Florida (Gulf Coast) I am feeling a constant urge to "flee" It is growing dailey. The only person that I have that understands everything is on his way out. His wife has divorced him. His friends and family think that he is crazy. Everybody does. He has sold his house will divide everything and is heading towards a safe haven that he is preparing for me as well. I am unable to flee at this time but I do have plans. This part is for your many readers:

DEAR FRIENDS AND FAMILY:

That is what we are now. Please prepare!! Prepare!!! and Prepare!!!. This is advice is from a person who has been through Martial Law (only temporarily).

After Hurricane Ivan (2004) we saw the boots hit the ground. We saw the Hummers and the White Hummers as well. We saw the cocked rifles and guns. Patroling your neighborhood supposedly to help. They are very rude. Stay away from them and FEMA. Folks, Wal-mart ran out of food within 10 minutes. The Food isles were empty!!!!!!! I know I was there, I saw how fast it happened. People were fighting over food and water. Even the pet food was gone. The SWAT teams were at Wal-mart. It was crazy. Please stock up now!!! Today!!!. I was in Wal-mart the other day. They only had 33 bags of sugar. If they had made the annoucement how long do you think those bags will be on the shelf.

They wouldn't last for two minutes. We had no food in any of the stores for 10 days. We had money but no food. This was an eye opener for me, so please prepare! I did have to go to FEMA for the MRE's because I had no food and I needed them. Folks, don't trust them. There are thousands that are missing from Miss and LA. Where did they all go? Where did they take them all?

The ELF towers are popping up at an accelerating pace. They are disguised as highway street lights (towers) They are also attempting to disguise them as trees. This is moving very rapidly in front of our eyes. Please try to leave the cities. You do not want to get caught in a URBAN environment the raping and plundering... Watch the environment watch the signs. Pay attention to our Animal Friends.

People please take heed!!!


Dear SHerry,

It is such a relief just to write this letter. My husband does not like when I read and visit your website. I truly beleive that people cannot handle this truth or they are not prepared. I feel that we can drop seeds now and then, but that they cannot handle the truth at full throttle. Thank you very much..

----------

I remember Hurricane Andrew several years back and the email I read from a survivor who also said the same thing about our 'military'.."they weren't there to help" many of the injured were left to die as the military touted their guns and bullied people ...

I've been warning for a long time that FEMA is the arm of the beast that will be in charge of martial law and concentration camps. Don't trust them, don't go to 'relocation' centers in a time of a disaster, and stay off the highways!!

Disaster can strike in an instant...if you haven't read David Meyer's newsletter, read it at http://www.lasttrumpetministries.org/2007/September2007a.html disasters are hitting everywhere..are you ready and prepared if one hits your area?

Prepare now while you can folks. Every day you/we have is a blessing.

P.S. Don't forget the brethren who need help either physically or financially.


Yah bless His Warriors,

1 comment:

Marie said...

Thank you for sharinng