The Watcher Files

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Transcribe of Radio Show 2-11-08

Sherry Talk Radio

Aired on 2-11-2008

http://www.sherrytalkradio.com/transcribe/index.htm


Transcribed by Liz Patton


And hello everybody. You’re live, it’s Monday night February 11^th . This is Sherry Shriner. If you have any questions for the show, you can send them to sherrytalkradio@yahoo.com mailto:sherrytalkradio@yahoo.com.

I can’t hear tonight, both of my ears are so blocked up from this head congestion that I have been battling for weeks. I’ll try not to shout. Send me an IM if I’m shouting. I’ll try and watch the microphone levels here.It’s been interesting. The Lord confirming a few things for me over the week. I’ve had a lot of laughs and I’ll share those tonight.

We’re into fun lately, just destroying Satan’s kingdom and the New World Order and Age of Aquarius (the alien facade) every way that we can.

Ten years ago, when The Lord put me in the alien agenda, I just had no idea where it would lead and now when I look back…what I knew then to what I know now it's just mind boggling.

I hear from people every day that are waking up. The Lord is leading them to my websites, waking them up to what’s going on in these last days. They have so much catching up to do. Just lock yourself to your computer and read for a couple of weeks. You never look at things the same way again, once you start going through my websites. There’s just no way.

There are two very dominant things in the Bible codes. One thing is Benny Hinn is Satan’s mouthpiece on earth. The other is, I am The Lords mouthpiece on earth. It is always a war battling it out.

My ancient great-grandfather battled the giants in his days, and that’s what I’m doing in mine. Unlike King David, I have a whole host of people around the world, warriors for The Most High that are pitching in and helping out. We’re going to tear down the strongholds of the New World Order.

Many years ago when I was praying and asking The Lord how to tear down the strongholds of the New World Order, he lead me to various ways to do that. One of the first websites I put up was tearingdownstrongholds.com. My prayer was, “How do we tear down the strongholds?”
Back in 2004 is when I probably put that website up. Thewatcherfiles.com was the second website I ever put up. The first website, and probably the least trafficked website, but my favorite is warfaresaint.com. If you go to that website, there is a real encouraging and uplifting poem for warriors. I just keep that up for Him. It was my first website. It’s…what do you call it…..I can’t even thing of the word. Don’t you just love it, going live on the radio and your mind goes to mush…(sentimental). I just leave it there for Him.

Any warrior, who needs some uplifting, go there, print the poem out, memorize it. We’re not always going to have the Internet. They’re going to do what they can to shut us down off the Internet. To shut down free speech. Anybody that disagrees with King George. If you think he’s bad, wait until Obama is king, or Hillary Clinton. It’s going to get much, much worse folks.

The reason I think this is one of those pivotal years that we are in, is because I look at George Bush’s Bible code and I see so many events happening with him still in office. That’s what I’ve been focusing on lately. I don’t think that we have as much time as everybody else seems to think that we do. I don’t care if this year is 2008 or Biblically 2009. 2009 starts in September anyway.

The sheer thought that maybe within 2 years or less, everything will change as we know it. Nothing will be as we knew it. There’s a timeline for you…2 years less. The United States is about to take a 360. It is a very, very scary 360 when you think about it. Not scary as in being fearful, the changes being made are so unprecedented.

How do we go from a nation created as republics, somewhere switched to democracy and now switching to an Age of Aquarius? We are already seeing it slowly.

These energy drinks that are out. It just floored me, yesterday and the day before to realize that this stuff has been going on under our noses for a long time and didn’t realize it. I should have been the one to notice it years ago, but was busy doing other things and The Lord hadn’t pointed it out to me yet.

Now He is waking me up to this whole myrrh juice and monoatomic, white powder gold thing. I had a houseful of boys the other day (which is pretty typical around here, because I have sons) and there was a container of Mountain Dew energy drink. I didn’t buy it; one of the boys had brought it in. On the top of it is written, “Tall boy.” My eyebrows just raised off my head. Tall boy is another term for aliens. Tall Anak, the Annunaki. They had the usual buzz words all over the package, “rejuvenation, energy, revitalizing”.

These are all buzz words for this cleansing program that is coming in the Age of Aquarius. I’m going to talk about that tonight and go through a bunch of things that I have been seeing. I haven’t coughed all day. I don’t cough all week until I start doing the radio show. It’s like they are choking you, you can’t breathe. I edit it out for the recording so you don’t have to put up with that.

The upcoming events of Benny Hinn. Last year, we had a lot of fun targeting Benny Hinn. I could see in the Bible codes just how much he enjoyed it. This year, we’ll do an encore. Encore presentation of The Lord's Warriors. His website is bennyhinn.org. You can go there and click on his upcoming events and see where he’s going to be this year. This is what we do: If you live in an area where he is going to be, get to that area and Orgone it. Put some Orgone in the buildings, around it, up on the roof if possible.

If you can get inside the building, in the plants, the pots. If you’re going to go and sit through his charades, carry it in your purse, take it out and put it at your feet during the charade so it can assimilate into the auditorium. I’ve had people get up behind his choir and throw pucks underneath the choir. What this does is prohibits demons from entering the facility that he is in. He has no satanic power to pull off his charades of putting demons into people and performing the false miracles that he counts on. It’s all for naught for him, he has no power that night and he goes to faking it. To me, faking it is just a lot more harmless than hurting people. If he has power that night, if the demons and Satan can access him, he hurts people. We are saving a lot of people from getting hurt and just messing up Benny Hinn’s night and his plans.

Some of the places to target for the next couple of months:

Brisbane, Australia – Feb 15^th and 16^th . I know we’ve got warriors in Australia.

Christchurch, New Zealand – Feb 18^th and 19^th .

New York City – Feb. 29 and March 31st

London, England March 20^th and 21^st

Anaheim, California - March 27^th and 28^th

Miami, Florida – April 4^th and 5th

Chattanooga, Tennessee – April 11^th and 12th

Detroit, Michigan – April 24^th and 25^th

Long Beach, California – April 27th

That’s an outlook for the next several months as to where he will be.

If you live in any of those areas, you can go to his website and find out which building, which facility that he will be at. You can target the whole area with Orgone. You don’t necessarily have to get inside of the building. Just targeting the building outside of it prohibits Satan’s access to him. Just another way of messing up Satan’s plans and having some fun doing it.

Heads up on holographs. When you see a holograph like Mary floating through the sky or crying under a tree. These holographs will typically have a blue aura tint to them. Always look twice at something in the sky. Sometimes on the ground, it happens so fast that you can’t catch it. Just a heads up – holographs will usually have a blue tint to them.

When I was traveling from Kansas City to St. Louis, this huge (18 wheels at least) truck would appear in front of me out of nowhere. It would appear and disappear. It was so crazy! From the entire time that I was going from Kansas City to St. Louis, they were trying everything to cause me to wreck. It was the craziest thing I’ve ever seen, because it looked and acted like a real truck.

If I hadn’t been on to their holograph thing by now, I probably would have crashed on the highway from the sheer shock of a big truck in front of me one second and completely disappearing the next. I laughed. It would reappear down the highway a couple of miles. Another thing they would do is…when I was out west heading towards Four Corners. They have this speed rabbit thing.

They have a holograph of a rabbit and they shoot it under your car, just enough that you see a blurb of it coming towards your car and then it goes underneath your car. It gives you the impression that you ran over it. It just shot out of nowhere, you see a blurb of it, and it goes underneath the car. I never winced, not once. I figured if it was a live rabbit…”See ya.” I’m not getting into an accident trying to avoid hitting a rabbit.This happened like six times going down this one road. Just some of their tactics in trying to get you to wreck. When I was on my way to Los Alamos, this raccoon appeared out of nowhere. Standing in the middle of the road, looking at me. Normally, you would’ve hit the thing; it would have flown and died. This thing just disappeared. You hit it, and it disappeared, no animal left on the road, just a holograph. They mess with you with these holographs to try to get you to wreck your car. Be careful of that one. Don’t stop for an animal. They do it with vehicles too. That truck looked very real. I didn’t know it wasn’t a real truck until the first time that it disappeared. That one got me a little bit….thinking, “Where did that truck just go?” Then it reappeared down the road in front of me….”Oh, brother here we go.”

All kinds of tactics that they use, folks.Another thing of the times that we are in. You know it’s getting bad when the Bible Codes start to refer to people as “human.” I’m referred to as human because there are so many lizards and we are surrounded by so many aliens and lizard beings posing as humans. When you look in the Bible codes, you’ll see, “human momma” that’s me or “humanmouthpiece” or something.

At first, it shocks you…”what the heck is this?” Then you realize it’s because we are surrounded by lizards. Obama is pure lizard, Hillary will be soul scalped, and George Bush is a clone. When he’s not a clone, he’s MPD a victim of Monarch; just as many of these politicians’ children were and are, as well as the politicians themselves. They grew up as victims themselves and pass it on to their own children growing up. It’s a real shame and sham going on.One of the things about the white powder gold. I told you last time that I had a show, that I had seen the term “Obama” and “snorter”. I didn’t know what he was snorting, because cocaine didn’t come up with it. It comes up with George Bush’s. I found what it was that he is snorting.


He is snorting this white powder gold, Monoatomic gold in powder form. It is a white powder. I had to think….we know that the CIA has been using airlines for years smuggling cocaine into this country. It’s not real hidden. Air America and everybody else associated with the CIA’s drug cartel and the Vice Presidents position is usually in charge of running the drug smuggling operations in America. What if it is this monoatomic gold, not even cocaine they are smuggling? They are putting it in all these energy drinks now. That’s one of the ways that they are changing people’s DNA without them knowing about it. One of their biggest operations right now is they want to change our gender of our species; no more humanity, we would just evolve into a different species. It affects men and women differently.

With men, it makes them less masculine and more feminine. With women, it effects their reproduction so that they are not giving birth to a girly girl or a manly man. This new species of people that are neither male nor female; they’re genderless. Men and women would basically be the same, other than the plumbing. Their thoughts, actions, attitudes would be all the same; one gender of race. No more men will be men and women will be women; one sex, one race. That’s what they are trying to do with this white powder gold, this myrrh juice – tweaking people’s DNA. The Bible codes call it a “disaster”, a “devastation”, a “holocaust.” Dominant is Obama and Bush involved in making an agreement, a treaty stating that they will help this “cleansing program” along in America.

I don’t know what Obama had to do with it in the past, but Bush is the one that has made some kind of agreement with them. I saw that being in January, I don’t know what year. How long that we have had this emerging thing with this water….life water, vitamin water, energy water…this has been going on under our noses for years. That’s how they are doing it; sneaking this white powder gold into our food and drinks to change our DNA. The Bible calls it, “fraudulent, cheap deception, phony, fake” One of the bribes that they try and give you for this voodoo juice is that it will give you immortality. The Bible says it will give you death.

Watch out for that, folks. Stay away from the energy drinks and the Fountain of Youth. All of that is just buzz terminology for the Age of Aquarius and their cleansing program. I’ve spent a lot of time not recently, but in the past on these New Age sites trying to figure out what they were talking about and promoting at the time. One of the things they have always stated on their sites. They talk about this cleansing program. This cleansing program is one that they teach their followers, the New Ager’s. When they come to earth as Ascended Masters, as the Ashtar Command. I have it at my website sherrytalkradio.com.

When they come to earth, all of those who don’t agree with them; the dissenters, the naysayers will be taken off the earth. In many emails they deny that these people will be harmed, in other emails they admit that they will be killed. They are going to kill all the dissenters.

That’s why I have always said there is no difference between Bush’s new world order agenda and the alien agenda, because they are both going to kill all those who disagree with them. The New Ager’s claim that the cleansing of the earth means that all the dissenters will be taken off the earth.

The Bible codes reveal that they cleansing of the earth is this juice, this monoatomic gold, this powder that can also be made into a juice form. That is the real cleansing program. Getting the entire world…somehow enforcing that the whole world knowingly or unknowingly take this.

They are doing it unknowingly now. Their cleansing program is changing the DNA of every person on Earth. The people that are killed are just collateral damage or whatever you want to call it to them.

They will kill the naysayers and deceive the ones who are in agreement with them. Everything is by deception. They deceive their own followers; they lie to them all the time. Everything is going to be by deception. The Ashtar Command. Everybody thinks this is some council in heaven…..whatever.

The Bible codes say that they are “from the underworld, they are demonic and ghoulish.” They are behind the energy drinks and in alliance with Bush. Bush has made an alliance with these alien beings to market this energy drink and they also market this myrrh as a supplement. The Bible calls it pure poison. Some of the terms that I have found in regards to this Maitreya coming in Iran are “creature, egghead, mustache, anger, vengeance, futility”. That’s funny because he always wears that turban so you can’t see his head. The Bible codes call his an “egghead”.

I also found it interesting that Niburu is in sight. Bible codes associated with that are Niburu, “prophet assigned”. I’ve just been assigned to announce that Niburu is in sight. I’ve warned many times over the years that Niburu is Planet X is a star-like planet and is bringing in Satan’s forces for his rule on earth. The Bible codes reveal that there are dead bodies inside this thing. I don’t know if it is dead human bodies or they are just referring to demonic beings being inside, because they are considered as dead anyway. But a very grisly sight. You’ll hear some of the New Age groups saying, “Oh, our friends are coming. Niburu is coming and they are good aliens and coming to help mankind.”

No, they are coming to destroy mankind. The longest time that we have, the better for most people, but according to the codes, you can see Niburu in the nighttime sky. Niburu is in sight. As it gets closer to Earth, it will cause much destruction here. We could be in martial law by July of this year, just from the destruction of this Niburu. If this is biblically the 2009 year, we could be in martial law in some form by July 2009 or next year. I don’t know what year we are in biblically.

Other terms in relation to white powder gold; “dilute, encoded, pattern, gender, a process”. It’s the death of the human race to create a new gender of species here.Something that I did find interesting; “president, permutation”. Permutation means a complete change or transformation. This could be in regards to Bush, Obama or Hillary; whoever is president at that time.

As far as the future goes, the bible codes are back and forth; Obama could be king, Hillary could be queen, but it doesn’t distinguish. Hillary could be president, Obama could be vice president or it could be switched. Obama president and Hillary would be vice. I believe that they will go on the same ticket either way. This is pretty much the future of America.

I’ve been warning since 2001, that whoever is president in 2009 was going to align with this beast. According to the codes, Bush already has. If you look at the timetables, you see that this has to be 2009 already biblically, because Bush has already aligned with this Maitreya that is coming.Another thing that I thought was interesting was the terms, “serpent, segregate, pentagon”. What’s that? Are they going to segregate the lizards from the humans in the Pentagon…okay lizards on one side, humans on the other? That term “segregation” has been coming up in a lot of codes that I look at. I thought I was able to pinpoint it a little as I was looking at George Bush’s code. “serpent, segregate,pentagon”.

More buzz words to watch out for, folks. This is a phrase, “man can be redeemed with light and love.” No. Mankind was redeemed by the shed blood of Yahushua on the cross. It was His resurrection that defeated death and sealed our redemption in Him. That is how mankind was redeemed…not by light and love. That is New Age rhetoric, New Age garbage. The one passage that they love to quote is from Luke. Sananda loves this one. I’ve been in emails with this freak Sananda before.

This is how they quote it, “if the eye is full of light, then the body is full of light.” This is from a passage in Luke 11.They never quote the rest of it, they always leave out, “but if the eye is dark, the body is full of darkness”. They are very religious sounding beings, folks. They quote the Bible in bits and pieces and distort and manipulate it. If I hadn’t known that passage in Luke, as soon as I read his quote and how he snipped it off…immediately your inner crap detector just sparks; as it does the whole time that you hear anything when Sananda speaks; the crap detector is going off the roof!

Most Christians will be fooled by them. Look how many today are fooled by Benny Hinn. How many times have people tried to warn people not to go to these Benny Hinn charades, and he sells them out. The sad thing about it is most of those sitting in churches today are so convinced that they aren’t going to be deceived.

The scripture in the Bible that says the deception in the last days is going to be so good that even the Elect might have been deceived. They think they are the Elect. Yes, there are the Elect in churches today that The Lord hasn’t woken up and pulled them out yet. They haven’t listened to Him and gotten out of them yet.

There are two different groups of people, folks. The church is very much going to be deceived and they don’t see it coming. They don’t believe that they can be deceived. How many Christians today that you talk to and they think you’re nuts and don’t believe you? They are already deceived. That’s why our hands feel handcuffed all the time, especially trying to wake people up to the last day’s deceptions that are coming. They are deceived now and are going to buy into the deceptions later.Another thing I wanted to bring up tonight. Some of the fun we’ve been having over the last couple of years is really paying off now.

UFO’s are crashing out of the skies.

It’s starting to happen.

I’ve seen it happening for the past two years around my house. I just have this whole area orgoned, so if UFO’s even try and come into my area, you will see them go down like a flash of light. I find it very amusing. Somebody sent me an article and I sent it out to my lists last week. Satellites are falling over Tampa Bay, Florida.

I’ll read this email

“Sherry,Last Thursday there was a little blurb on the 11pm news about comets being seen in the night sky. The first one, they say could have been a piece of a satellite. NASA said the second one was a bird. Strangely, they both looked alike. We know it’s not a satellite. Pictures cannot be found on any of the websites now.”

This is an admonition that I sent out to my list in regards as to what the government is going to call satellites falling all over the place.

These are not satellites, these are UFO’s, folks. Like I’ve said, I’ve seen them in my own area for two years, falling out of the skies.

Orgone hitting the atmosphere is disrupting their ability to fly. I was waiting for some confirmation on this. Just the letter that she had sent alone, telling me about Tampa Bay gave me some confirmation that this is exactly what is happening; UFO’s are falling.

The Lord Himself gave me a word the other day. I’ll read parts of it to you.

He said, “Their ships are becoming immobile to operating in the atmosphere. As I bring the Orgone around the world and up into the atmosphere, it is debilitating them. Yes, they are falling out of the sky and this is just the beginning. Many more will follow.”

I’ve been seeing in the Bible codes the term, “lighting” a lot. That’s what it looks like. You see a streak of light through the sky when the UFO’s crash. We’re going to beseeing a lot more of that. Over the years, Orgone assimilates up into the atmosphere. There is some way, some reason that positive energy Orgone can disrupt these UFO ships. Because they are made by Satan, there is something demonic, something evil about them. So hitting in orgoned areas disrupts them and causes them to crash. From now until whenever, it will be a noticeable thing. Look up in the skies, especially if you’re in an orgoned area.

Watch them come crashing to the earth.

You’ll see a streak of light, like lightening. Very prophetic. I’ve always said this Orgone has a lot of apocalyptic references to it and will cause a lot of prophecies to come alive. The boils on people’s bodies that are chip-implanted will be caused by that. It will cause Necrosis, Ebola (characteristics), The war of Armageddon.

It will cause a lot of things in Bible prophecy.

Transitioning to the question and answer part of the program.

Question: You mentioned tonight that the Orgone won’t be effective after 6 months?

Sherry: I never said that. What I said was that we have about 6 months to get it out. I think things will be so changed in 6 months that it will be hard to people to get out and get it out. The Orgone will never stop working once you get it out. Heads up, folks. What I’m saying is that we have about 6 good months of getting it out.

Question: Who sings the renegade song? I love that and think it would be a great theme song for the 144,000.

Sherry: I’ve been using that song for 3 years now; ever since I started my radio show with Reality Radio Network. Steve Vaus sings that. It was a song that Steve over at Reality Radio Network would play during breaks during my show. I kept it. I like it too, it’s a great song.

Comment: I live right near Detroit. Send me some more Orgone.

Sherry: The Arabs love that area. A lot of Muslim communities in Michigan for some reason.

Question: I’m a resident west of Colorado Springs. I read on your site that you had visited the Springs. If you could share more detail it that would be awesome. Thank you.

Sherry: I had a good time in Colorado Springs. When I was coming through there, it was almost dusk. We came through the back side of an airbase (I think it was Peterson). There was a big chemtrail in the sky, so we tossed some Orgone out and you noticed these chemtrails just disappear. I was all over Colorado Springs. In fact I went through Colorado Springs on my way to Taos, New Mexico. I went all the way out to Vegas, Salt Lake City and came all the way back through and decided that I didn’t know if I had gotten Colorado Springs good enough. I went back through Colorado Springs and had some extra fun there.

Question: To make Orgone, is there something other than Bondo that works? Like Epoxy?

Sherry: I wouldn’t’ use Epoxy. If you change the ingredients, you are no longer making Orgone. You are making something else. The reason that we stick to these ingredients that The Lord gave us, is because these are the ingredients that The Lord gave us.

Question: How can I test to see if the homemade Orgone works?

Sherry: You can use energy meters on them. Most guys have tools to see if spark plugs work. I’ve heard you can even use those on Orgone. I’m not a scientist, but you can use those things. The needles will jump because they are emitting an energy. I’ve had people who were working undercover tell me that they couldn’t wear Orgone because it interfered with the microphones that they were wearing. It’s a permanent energy that it emits.

Question: Obama was exposed by homosexual Larry Sinclair as snorting cocaine and having oral sex in the back of a limo with him.

Sherry: That doesn’t surprise me in the least. They are so full of morals.

Question: Have you heard of Dr. Deigle and his 7 step anti-aging formula?

Sherry: I wouldn’t go near anything of Dr. Deigle’s. He is an admitted hybrid and promotes the alien agenda. The sad thing is that most Christians think that he is a Christian. He believes that Adam and Eve were not created by God, but created off of this planet by the Annunaki and then put here on Earth. When you are listening to people, know why you are listening to them. Don’t take it for granted that the person you are listening has been bought by the blood of The Lord, has been redeemed by Him. Many of these charlatans are not believers in The Most High. I know that most people that run Bible code websites online don’t even believe in Yahushua the Son of God. They are Rosicrucianists or Jews that don’t believe that Yahushua was the Messiah. You have to be careful to who you are listening to and reading. Ask The Lord about them.

Question/Comment: Hi Sherry. Great show as always. My question is about Mike Huckabee. He is not part of the New World Order and a member of CFR. I’ve been warning many of my friends because he is “a Christian who is going to change everything and make it better”. I have received much resistance on this. What are your thoughts?

Sherry: Mike Huckabee is a member. He was initiated in. Wasn’t it Ronald Reagan that wasn’t a Mason so they made him an honorary one? Mike Huckabee is an honorary member of the CFR. He would be controlled just like Jimmy Carter was. Jimmy Carter wasn’t an evil guy involved in satanic societies either, but they used him as a pawn. Once he got elected into office, he couldn’t make any personal decisions or choice, the handlers around him from the Democratic Party did. He had told Jerry Falwell (I was working for Falwell back then when I heard about it) that he couldn’t make any personal decisions. He said it with tears in his eyes. That’s pretty much what Mike Huckabee would be, a pawn. He wouldn’t be allowed to make any choices at all.

Question: Have you seen “Dragon Wars”?

Sherry: No, not yet. I haven’t even heard of that one. I still have this “V” series sitting on my desk that I need to sit down and watch. I’ve noticed a trend on Sci-Fi lately; they’re coming out with all these giant movies. Has anyone else noticed that? Conditioning people that these giant beings are coming. Because they are. The Anuk are coming. "Jesus" is going to be very tall.

Question: Have you noticed the numbers of Republicans that are leaving Congress? Including Trent Lot in December plus many others.

Sherry: No big loss. The Republican Party in Washington is not who and what we think they are. They have betrayed the churches, the believers, and the conservative people in America. Most of the Republicans in office are homosexual.

The show was cut off for a minute or two.

Sherry: People lost me. Now I’m back. I was still talking and I don’t know what you have heard. Let me know what the last thing was that I talked about. I was just answering a question about the real name of The Lord.

Question: Is Christ’s name really Yahushua?

Sherry: Yes it is. His real name if you look at it is Joshua. In America, we would say Joshua, but in Hebrew there is no J, it would be a Y. Yoshua. The Talmud refers to him as a horse and that’s why they call him Yeshua, which means a horse. We certainly don’t call our Lord a horse unless you are referring to him as a horse rider. The Talmud is totally satanic and blasphemous. It does nothing but blaspheme the Son of The Most High. Most of those who follow the Talmud are atheists and agnostics. It is more of a political book than a religious one.

Comment: Last thing I heard was republicans are all homosexuals and boom…

Sherry: LOL. Pretty typical, huh? I can’t remember what I said after that. You can’t win sometimes. Never a dull moment.

A couple of people earlier wanted to know about what’s going on in Canada. I’m keeping my eyes open and if I see anything about Quebec or Toronto or any place else, I’ll definitely let you know. I have a lot of supporters out in Canada that I love very much. I’ll definitely let you know. It seems to me that Canada will be a mirror of the United States. It’s going to be under as much destruction as we are. I can’t understand why people are going to Canada. They think that by heading to Canada they will be getting away from the United States and martial law. They’ll have to go way south for that. Brazil, Paraguay…get out of North America if you want to be safe.I want to encourage you. Everything that we’ve been working on for the last couple of years in destroying Satan’s kingdom is happening.

It’s not something that’s going to happen in the future, it already is happening. We’re already bringing down their UFO’s down, they are crashing to the Earth. As time goes on, you’re going to see more wind, more choppy atmosphere due to the Orgone making it choppy for them. As Planet X gets closer, tornadoes at the tip of a hat, possible earthquakes at the tip of a hat. Mt Etna is going to blow. I don’t know when, but it is going to blow. I presume to think, when he is here. One of the reasons why they are cutting the cables (I have seen in the codes) is they are trying to muzzle me. Thy want to shut me up.

There’s a lot of things that I’m not saying, because The Lord is already shutting me up.They are preparing. Bush is not an adversary of Iran. He sounds like he is and wants everybody to think that he hates Iran. He is actually working behind the scenes in cahoots with whatever they want. If they want him to bomb Iran so they can bring Maitreya in as this great savoir, he will. Bush is just going along with whatever they want.

Don’t always believe what you hear on TV. I have to be careful here, because there are things I can’t talk about. Eventually perhaps I can. This is very strange; in 10 years I haven’t been told by The Lord not to say anything. The last couple of weeks have been really trying on the air, just being careful that I don’t.

Question: Did you purposely take those old archives off of your website from 2004? Or did they sabotage you?

Sherry: I take them off for space. If you want the 2004 shows, they are on the 2G flash drive that I sell on the website. Otherwise you won’t be able to hear them because I have taken them off to make room for this years shows.

Question: How do you test the spirits?

Sherry: If you are listening to one in your head, in your mind, you don’t even have to test it…rebuke it in the name of Yahushua. The Lord doesn’t speak to your mind. Another way of testing them is to say, “I command you in the name of Yahushua to reveal yourself. What is your name?” Usually if it is a demon, they will either run or get real cocky and start to swear at you. Just command them in the Name of Yahushua to reveal themselves.If it is The Lord, he’ll just say, I’m your Father. It’s your Father…or whatever. You will learn to recognize Him. Demons will just get mad and curse you out.

Question: Are all the energy drinks with ginseng and vitamins this liquid gold crap?

Sherry: I’m not sure about ginseng. It’s been around a while. This white powder gold is made from a plant. I read the definition a couple of weeks ago. Ginseng is a root and not made from the same plant. I can’t tell you that for sure. Just ask The Lord if something in particular is okay to drink. Most of these energy drinks my son is banned from drinking. The stuff with the electrolytes; Power Ade, sports drinks – those are okay I think. It’s the energy drinks, the vitamin drinks and life drinks coming out that all have the liquid crap in them. Stay away from those. If you are in doubt, ask The Lord to hit your spirit with a yes or no as to whether you should be buying and drinking something in particular.

Question: They were talking about the crashing satellite in the news. Is it still going to crash, because I haven’t heard of anything.You’re right about the wind blowing this year. It is cold here in Detroit and I have to plant the Orgone for Benny Hinns arrival.

Sherry: Yes, yes. Let’s get Detroit ready for Benny Hinn. You guys out in Australia, New Zealand. I know there are warriors in both those countries. New York City, come on guys. London. Most of the places that he is going, we have warriors in, so you‘ve got to stand up and get this guy. I’ll help you out with Detroit. Send me an email, and give me your address. That’s close to home anyway. That’s just over and beyond the lake. I grew up in Cleveland and now I live just south, down below Canton. No one comes to Canton. Nothing down here, all the jobs are long gone.This satellite that they are talking about is just another one of these UFO ships. I don’t believe a thing that NASA says. Especially when you read the codes and then hear the garbage they put out.

I don’t know when it’s going to hit the earth. There are comets coming near the earth that will hit in 2009. I don’t know if it is this year or next.

I have seen them hitting the earth. I don’t know if Wormwood will be the first to hit or not. It may be in the middle somewhere. We are going to get hit, folks. Especially during the great tribulation. At that time, most of this country has been though martial law, the majority of the Bride having being tested for their faith. The church of Philadelphia being protected. A lot of The Lord’s wrath is coming after the deaths of His people. Either a rapture of the 144,000 or the deaths of the millions of the church/Bride that will be killed during martial law. A lot of that is His wrath.

A lot of this destruction is to come after you see America in martial law. The earth is going to get hit by comets. The satellite in particular that they are talking about now, is just a carrier; they are bringing someone in. I don’t think it will hit America. I haven’t seen anything in the codes about it hitting. I’ve seen something hitting Alabama and I gave a warning about that. After I gave the warning, I haven’t seen it in the codes since, so I’m not sure what that was about.

Question: I am trying so hard to hear The Lord and if He is even talking.

Sherry: He is always talking. Ask The Lord to teach you how to hear Him. He speaks to your spirit. He doesn’t speak to your head. He’s a little small voice in your spirit. What He will do is start nagging you. He’ll nag….I don’t know how else to explain it. Then it stops and you wonder…”where did that nagging go? It stopped.” Then you realize that it was The Lord. It’s a process to learn how to hear Him. When the nagging comes back, then you now that He is talking to you. He talks to your spirit. Just ask Him to teach you how to hear him, folks. It is a process. He will teach you.

Question: Have you heard of Prophet Yahweh?

Sherry: I have him featured at thewatcherfiles.com. He’s old news. He’s a NSA pawn.

Question: Have you heard of transfer factors to boost the immune system and to protect us from the heavy metals that we have in our bodies?

Sherry: I wouldn’t be taking anything that thy are putting out. If you want to detox from the heavy metals in your body, eat oatmeal. It is the greatest detox. The Lord always puts me on oatmeal and eggs. If you are getting fried from the high tech weapons that they have, eat eggs it will revitalize the cells in your body. If you want to detox from the heavy metals and poisons they are putting in your food, eat oatmeal. Go on a 3 day diet of oatmeal. Stay away from all the stuff they are putting gout. They are just getting you with their cures which are just as dangerous as any other product that’s out there.

Heads up. They are all into tweaking human DNA right now. Turning on codons that The Lord Himself turned off. It is an abomination to Him and it will bring death to these people. They think it will bring them life and longevity, but it will bring them death. It is an abomination. Stay away from it. That’s why I am spending so much time on it.

I’m going to wrap it up; it’s been about an hour. Until next week folks. I have no idea like usual what I am speaking on next week. I will when I show up. Whatever The Lord shows me during the week.

A heads up on the lightening falling from the sky and the satellites and anything NASA wants to bring up. You’re going to start watching a lot of UFO’s crashing out of the skies. A testament to the work we have been doing over the years with Orgone. We will defeat them. We will hamper them and bring down thousands of them. The war is just starting and we are starting to see some of the results, the fruit of our efforts.

Until next week everybody,Yah bless.

Sherry ShrinerAuthor of Bible Codes Revealed: The Coming UFO Invasion & Aliens on the Internet
http://www.sherrytalkradio.com
http://www.sherryshriner.com
http://www.thewatcherfiles.com
http://www.orgoneblasters.com
http://www.hiddencodes.com
http://www.nesarasucks.com
http://www.omegansareliars.com
http://www.crystalcityfraud.com
http://www.talmudblasphemy.com
http://www.islamlies.com
http://www.sherryaudios.com

No comments: